Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

What Have You Given Without Expecting Anything In Return To Those In Need? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Given Without Expecting Anything In Return To Those In Need? (376 Views)

She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? / Letโ€™s Learn To Genuinely Help Women Without Expecting Sex From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Given Without Expecting Anything In Return To Those In Need? by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:21am On Feb 10, 2023
I would say itโ€™s very easy for the individual to choose the selfish path above the empathic path in this day and age. There are many unkind, indifferent individuals who have high standards and little to no regard for others.

Yes, it appears like people are becoming more self-centered as long as they get what they want, and they don't show sympathy for or care that others suffer in public. Many people play up their selfishness in ways they might treat others while still believing they are admirable people. It's as if they're cynical, aloof, or jaded.

You'd think they'd never have to experience suffering, heartbreak, or difficulties. If you feel lousy, struggle, or have a difficult day, they might even make fun of individuals who suffer and say you're a loser. I observe men who oppress and act like thin gods because they are lucky, as a man.

Many women are gold-diggers who are solely concerned about themselves. Instead of compassion or human decency, it is the dog-eat-dog mentality.

I'm not perfect, but I do recall that I used to open my home to anyone who wanted to come and ask for something while I was a student. Even though I know some were merely using me for their own gain, I still do this. Even when I wasn't wealthy, I can still recall covering a coursemate's costs. You will gain something from knowing me regardless of what it is. I make out conscious effort to help even now

Helping someone is something I consider to be an investment that will eventually pay off. Although I shouldn't have made comments about myself, I'm attempting to make the point that lending a hand is worthwhile. Because I am kind, I never lack anything.

If only we could develop the ability to provide a helping hand without expecting anything in return. This led me to ask: When was the last time you lifted someone instead of putting pressure on their neck?

Everyone has something to offer, as my mother used to say. Nobody is ever too broke to contribute. Why not offer assistance rather than being egotistical and selfish? Sometimes, it baffles me how two people can be in love and still be unable to support one another. Giving is how love is communicated. How do I know this? Because the only time I have ever witnessed someone smiling from the heart was when you lifted them up.

Instead of males taking advantage of decent women elsewhere, our women have turned into gold diggers to the utmost. Why can't we support one another as a sign of love?

Love is in the air this month. As a lady, make an investment in that man, don't be the only one to receive. Men show love by giving to the woman you love. Continue to be kind to people who are beneath you as long as you can. Let love take the reins. Enjoy your lovely weekend, everyone.
Re: What Have You Given Without Expecting Anything In Return To Those In Need? by Aklee4994(m): 11:43am On Feb 10, 2023
Well said ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

Just be kind it takes absolutely nothing from you โ˜ฎ๏ธ
Re: What Have You Given Without Expecting Anything In Return To Those In Need? by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 10, 2023
I've given many things and never expected anything in return

1 Like

Re: What Have You Given Without Expecting Anything In Return To Those In Need? by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:50am On Feb 10, 2023
Aklee4994:
Well said ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

Just be kind it takes absolutely nothing from you โ˜ฎ๏ธ

I choose my prayers because I am a sinful man, but I am fully aware that I always ask God to be compassionate to me because I am merciful. Closing doors are opened by kindness and a loving heart.
Re: What Have You Given Without Expecting Anything In Return To Those In Need? by sirjamesjnr(m): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
FATHAT:
I've given many things and never expected anything in return
Always wait for the reward. I've got some proof. Let me share a current example with you: during my services year at the NYSC , a guy I met in my hostel after so many years gave me helpful information about an organization, which saved my neck. He told me, he wouldn't be able to allow me get into a horrible business, because of the generosity I exhibit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Given Without Expecting Anything In Return To Those In Need? by okunwaye(m): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Please I need someone who can lend me 10k.

I will pay back on the 16th with the interest you demand.

I Am ready to provide all forms of identification you want.๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
Re: What Have You Given Without Expecting Anything In Return To Those In Need? by imagrg(m): 11:33am On Feb 11, 2023
For most ladies, kpekus! grin
Re: What Have You Given Without Expecting Anything In Return To Those In Need? by imagrg(m): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2023
I remember when I was a teacher, I fed a female student-teacher and took care of some of her her needs, but two days before her teaching practice tenure ended, she laid with me on my bed as I was about to observe my siesta, without her clothes on and wanted me to make love to her in appreciation of all that I did for her.

I asked her to put on her clothes and told her bluntly that if I had wanted sex in return for all I did for her, I would have asked her before then. She was surprised and even asked if my preek was working and I practically brought out my already erect cucumber size preek and showed her and her eyes were sparkling at the sight of it.
Re: What Have You Given Without Expecting Anything In Return To Those In Need? by Godsongang: 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nothing.
Re: What Have You Given Without Expecting Anything In Return To Those In Need? by Polynek(m): 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
I hv given money to my friends who needed it desperately without expecting it back.
Re: What Have You Given Without Expecting Anything In Return To Those In Need? by Polynek(m): 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
imagrg:
I remember when I was a teacher, I fed a female student-teacher and took care of some of her her needs, but two days before her teaching practice tenure ended, she laid with me on my bed as I was about to observe my siesta, without her clothes on and wanted me to make love to her in appreciation of all that I did for her.

I asked her to put on her clothes and told her bluntly that if I had wanted sex in return for all I did for her, I would have asked her before then. She was surprised and even asked if my preek was working and I practically brought out my already erect cucumber size preek and showed her and her eyes were sparkling at the sight of it.
Maybe She is not sexy or not ur spec

(1) (Reply)

For singles: True or False / Mention One Fact About Juice Wrd Fans / Which Store Can I Get Samsung S8 In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.