Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma (34084 Views)

They Want To Impeach Me - Edo State Deputy Governor, Philip Shaibu / Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me / I Am Not Losing Sleep Over APC’s Plot To Impeach Me - Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by efighter: 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
GamalNasser:
They should if they know what they are doing ..Can you explain how you became governor without a single member of your party in the house? How is that even possible?

We will shut the Assembly. We the party at the cenre controls all the security aparatus of the country and we will use it.
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by Truthbites: 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
Already? U wen Dem use ojoro take enter power?
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by Abagworo(m): 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

So the 8 Members of AA are not of the APC, when Okorocha and His Inlaw had already crossed over to the APC?

Where would they sit to carry out the impeachment? grin

Who will provide Security for them? Ipob I guess?

Kids everywhere! grin grin

AA was majority but some decamped to PDP while others remained. Meanwhile both AA and APGA are offshoots of APC in Imo State

1 Like

Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by jaxxy(m): 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
Impeaching him won’t solve anything. Let him get on with the work in the state. Ihedioha can relax from his vendetta against okorocha now.
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by therajah: 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
What do you expect mr governor... you want them to start hailing and applauding you...roses have thorns too..it must pinch you !!
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by 0monnak0da: 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
can't even be impeached for a crime done before office, so I don't understand why he is bothered about the travel ban issue, doesn't he have a constitutional lawyer in his team to tell him all these, he is motivating wailers to wail more and giving them ideas
That is your assumption but it is wrong
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by STRENGTHesq(m): 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
In other words,you are a saint
St. Uzodinma
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
You should be impeached of course. If PDP members do not impeach you, they are dullards. Supreme Court has done their magic through the president tool heading the body, CJN, Tanko Muhammed.
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by Kulas: 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
Demolaeby:
Nothing will happened to our Governor. IMO State is strongly behind you. We are hopeful

Mechie onu! You and who. Mma iru abuo!
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by Tareq1105: 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
If the governor said this, he isn't smart, to Impeach someone there has to be evidence of a crime done while in office, stop stoking fear and unrest, you are governor enjoy your time and forget about all those crying wailers and rumors , you have executive authority.

AA and APGA members have pledged their allegiance to the governor.

With this, the governor has nothing to fear.
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by Witchersunited: 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2020
Tareq1105:

AA and APGA members have pledged their allegiance to the governor.

With this, the governor has nothing to fear.
just read that case closed.
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by Tareq1105: 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
walexy100:
You should be impeached of course. If PDP members do not impeach you, they are dullards. Supreme Court has done their magic through the president tool heading the body, CJN, Tanko Muhammed.

Check your Maths.

PDP can't impeach him because AA and APGA members are with him.

Just watch, with this development, PDP is now minority because the leadership of the House will soon change.

Keep following.

1 Like

Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by RilChy25(f): 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
Clear conscience fears no accusation. If his conscience is clear, he need not to panic. But I know he's really afraid.

1 Like

Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by Basher8583: 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
GamalNasser:
They should if they know what they are doing ..Can you explain how you became governor without a single member of your party in the house? How is that even possible?
That's to show you how bad PDP rigged in Imo state. If the others were as bold as Uzodinma they could have contested the election in court and probably won thier seat
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by hush15: 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/pdp-secretly-inciting-imo-lawmakers-to-impeach-me-uzodinma/

From a man that emerged from a faulty judicial system. He can always go back to them for reinstatement. That's his own state assembly
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by kelvd4real(m): 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
0monnak0da:

That is your assumption but it is wrong
He is absolutely correct by the law. Yes, in the days of PDP at the Center, nothing mattered. Presidents initiate and remove any governors they don't like or that oppose them at will, irrespective of the law.. But Nigeria has come this far. That can't happen again. The law is very clear, even though an Impeached Governor cannot challenge his impeachment in court, previous judicial precedents has shown that the process that led to the Impeachment can be challenged in court.
Moreover, It is the Chief Judge of the State that appoints a 7 man neutral committee that will investigate any allegations against the Governor and not the House. If the Panel says the Governor is not guilty of the allegation(s) the house can't do anything. The impeachment process automatically comes to an end.
While we speak, I'm pretty sure the said House Members are probably busy negotiating their decamping to the Governor's party.
As an Imolite, my advise to Hope is to continue the good works Ihedioha started for the benefit of the state. That is the way to win over even the nay Sayers. But if he doesn't he will isolate himself from the people, who already have high expectations from that office.
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by Trutherme: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
I guess Rev Mbaka didn't tell him the road will be very rough for him

It's not how high you want to fly, it's knowing how to take off.

1 Like

Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by klax(m): 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/pdp-secretly-inciting-imo-lawmakers-to-impeach-me-uzodinma/

Bro Hope ir whatever Deeh you are not suppise to be the governor. How can you be in third position and you have the gold medal.

200,000 votes came from sky for you so is INEC telling me ihedioha has no votes in 200,000 votes? And which Local govt produced that figure and Ihedioha had zero vote in the entire local government pls I need answer

If Buhari can get votes virually in every local govt in SE put together then I will be the last to belief ihedioha lost whooping 200,000 votes to a party hated by imolite because of okorocha nonsense admnistration.
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by 0monnak0da: 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
kelvd4real:

He is absolutely correct by the law. Yes, in the days of PDP at the Center, nothing mattered. Presidents initiate and remove any governors they don't like or that oppose them at will, irrespective of the law.. But Nigeria has come this far. That can't happen again. The law is very clear, even though an Impeached Governor cannot challenge his impeachment in court, previous judicial precedents has shown that the process that led to the Impeachment can be challenged in court.
Moreover, It is the Chief Judge of the State that appoints a 7 man neutral committee that will investigate any allegations against the Governor and not the House. If the Panel says the Governor is not guilty of the allegation(s) the house can't do anything. The impeachment process automatically comes to an end.
While we speak, I'm pretty sure the said House Members are probably busy negotiating their decamping to the Governor's party.
As an Imolite, my advise to Hope is to continue the good works Ihedioha started for the benefit of the state. That is the way to win over even the nay Sayers. But if he doesn't he will isolate himself from the people, who already have high expectations from that office.
You talk too much
All of it nonsense
Who.ask you all this rubbish?
A governor can be impeached for misconduct according to the constitution
The constitution is silent on when it is committed
The constitution is silent on what misconduct means
It could mean ANYTHING
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by samilly(m): 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
Nigga should be very careful or else......
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by Enemyofpeace: 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
Las las na impeachment go swallow you now
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by Opeyemi4real(m): 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
can't even be impeached for a crime done before office, so I don't understand why he is bothered about the travel ban issue, doesn't he have a constitutional lawyer in his team to tell him all these, he is motivating wailers to wail more and giving them ideas
Soooo dumb
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by Bellotelli: 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
If the governor said this, he isn't smart, to Impeach someone there has to be evidence of a crime done while in office, stop stoking fear and unrest, you are governor enjoy your time and forget about all those crying wailers and rumors , you have executive authority.
And I ask you. What was the crime of the former kogi state deputy governor?
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by Bellotelli: 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
GamalNasser:
Is that an impeachable offence!?
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
Racoon:
Uzodinma should not resort to any panic attack mode but the question remains,is his failed and fraudulent billions of naira unexecuted Calabar River Dredging Contract allegation & case with the EFCC true or false? Absolutely true! Clean conscience fears no accusation.
They can't impeach him, there's no evidence that he's done something against the state.
You of all people should understand how the process is, stop commenting like those newsletter stand commentators.

If at all, a few of those members will decamp soon.
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by Chrisbeks: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
What Ahappened in Imo is a travesty
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by Nikkiminaj: 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
You replaced person, so person can still replace you
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by oglalasioux(m): 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:

Have you ever heard of a man named Balarabe Musa?
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
Centrallock:
you lack wisdom

She is very daft. I just feel she has a brain disability
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by Jayess: 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
Imagine

He has not even done any reasonable thing in the new position yet he has started protecting his personal interest, it's obvious this one is there for himself! Imo State has entered another one chance!

How I wish it can just be announced publicly that we are practicing Statocracy rather than Democracy.... Sick system!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu / Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.