Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) (3531 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex / Two Nigerian Women Kissing At A Wedding Ceremony. Photo Sparks Outrage / My Most Embarrassing Sex Ever Happened Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) by richfriendsng: 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
Life no balance at all, must everything be connection in Nigeria, if you were to find yourself in this situation, what would be your reaction, remember you were invited like others oo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) by Flexherbal(m): 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Especially when them dey look how you take dress take dey serve.

5 Likes

Re: Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) by Freestainworld(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
Guyman don chop clean mouth.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) by RedNStripes(f): 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
Perhaps he finished his own

3 Likes

Re: Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) by grim33(m): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
People dey look face well to give food for party

1 Like

Re: Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) by donbachi(m): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
Friends dey pay 3k to support anoda friend event.u no pay...just use ur nose chop am.

6 Likes

Re: Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) by SILENTandSMART2: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
Yeye party,

All the party wey i don land in my life food always supplus , peaple go pack the remaining food inside bra , pant or bosers when going home, not fighting for food or scarcity ,

Shit happens,

angry
Re: Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) by WonderManly(m): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
Chai! Na Naija you dey see so ooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) by Millimann: 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
Maybe what he ordered for is not yet ready. They will bring it soon grin grin
Re: Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) by richfriendsng: 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
Millimann:
Maybe what he ordered for is not yet ready. They will bring it soon grin grin
How sure are you, its obvious the food didn't reach him, people should learn to fear God in this part of the world grin

1 Like

Re: Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) by Kalatium(m): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
Life no balance grin
Re: Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
richfriendsng:
Life no balance at all, must everything be connection in Nigeria, if you were to find yourself in this situation, what would be your reaction, remember you were invited like others oo.
Like two times
But the second party I like the woman that serve
She noticed and she gave me double portion of everything
The first one na only cry I no cry that day
Story for another day sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) by richfriendsng: 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
ZIINI:

Like two times
But the second party I like the woman that serve
She noticed and she gave me double portion of everything
The first one na only cry I no cry that day
Story for another day sha
Hahaha, thank God you didn't cry because of food, the case would have been different, next time confront the sharer, threaten to break the cooler or pull down the canopy, that day you will go home with full cooler of food .no dull yourself next time.
Re: Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) by mytime24(f): 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
richfriendsng:

Hahaha, thank God you didn't cry because of food, the case would have been different, next time confront the sharer, threaten to break the cooler or pull down the canopy, that day you will go home with full cooler of food .no dull yourself next time.
It better to cry to God
Than to ruin a party cause of food
Re: Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) by chizpim(m): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
There was a wedding I attended in August, a woman complained bitterly how she came to the wedding under rain. when food was shared no food was given to her, she said even those that sat close to her went home with extra.
I told her to take heart.
Re: Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) by Davoneskay(m): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
What if he rejected the food in the first place? I do such too.
Re: Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) by doggedfighter(f): 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
Maybe she declined
Re: Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) by doggedfighter(f): 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
Maybe he declined
Re: Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) by Izabel(f): 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
it's painful, especially if you don't eat before attending the wedding
Re: Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) by Axmondthuglife: 12:02am On Nov 14, 2020
Nowadays I'll chase it o... No be to form big man with empty stomach cheesy
Re: Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 14, 2020
That's why I always make sure I EAT very well to my satisfaction before embarking on any GET TOGETHER

1 Like

Re: Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) by Philip4564(m): 7:00am On Nov 14, 2020
Axmondthuglife:
grin grin grin
Re: Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) by richfriendsng: 7:14am On Nov 14, 2020
Axmondthuglife:
grin
Re: Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) by Kingluqman(m): 7:35am On Nov 14, 2020
grin
Re: Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) by BrutusOj(m): 9:45am On Nov 14, 2020
Lol..na why I no de wan go ocassions dressed too calm. Wear better senator if you no get Agbada, and see if the ushers won't come to ask you of what you care for.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Leaked Sex Tape Of Popular Kenyan Pastor (video) / Man Buys Range Rover Jeep For His Wife, She Never Left Him While He Was Poor / Cameroonian Teacher Who Was Rejected By Women Due To His Height, Passionately Ki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.