Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,296 members, 7,867,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Boys Are Like Babies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boys Are Like Babies (1262 Views)

See What Some Boys Are Doing To A Lady Inside A House Party (photo) / Take A Look At What These Boys Are Doing!!! (photo) / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boys Are Like Babies by earlalright(m): 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2010
Boys are like babies; their mechanics

Every now and then, I always hear, read or perceive the fact that girls don't understand the sexuality of boys - their brothers, boyfriends and colleagues. They see no reason why he is so sexually driven and does not bother about their feelings.

The boys may have sex or long sessions of romance with them, but there is always this complain of "he is not romantic." The boys on the other hand don't even understand why they are so crazy about sex and craze so much about everything in skirt. They find it more difficult to understand why she says no and yet she claims to love him.

"If she is not giving you, then she must be giving it to someone else" posited a young lad. However, this article is met to discuss the little I know about the male sexual mechanism and why he is different from the lady. Here, I will use babies and child to mean the same thing.

Boys are like babies in these aspects of their lives:

1. Babies want everything they see.

Bright colours are one of the most attractive things to babies. He just loves it and gets excited when he sees a fair or a very dark complexioned girl. Benigna (H.O.D Heart Dept. Alright's Passion) once asked me what was with guys and fair ladies; not only fair ladies but also very dark ladies. The truth is that he gets excited and interested the moment he sees such a pure coloured person.

Women are sexually attracted to a guy not just because he looks masculine but mainly because of what she feels about the guy. So she thinks like these: "I think he loves me," "I just believe I can trust him; he would stay with me and be responsible," "he cannot just cheat on me." she does all her evaluation with her mind; her thoughts. If her emotions is at peace with you, then you are the “mister right.” These same emotional feelings is the same thing that makes every girl want to believe that her ex would return back to his senses even when it is clear that he is now with another woman. So, the more you keep on persuading her; influencing her mind to accept you, the more she falls for you.

She just wants you to say the words: "I love you," "I miss you," e.t.c. even when (she knows) you don't mean it. She just want you to always reassure her that she is the most important person in your life. She doesn't want kissing, smushing nor touching, but wants you to just hold her, stroke her hair and squeeze her shoulders.

He may not want to have sex with her immediately, but the erection does not want to go away and the fact that he has an erection does not necessary mean that he wants to, or, will have sex with her. His biological make-up is responsible for such erections whether he wants it or not and the erection could be a reaction based on chemistry, weather/body temperature, alcohol, food, drugs (not just hard-drugs but medications) or time of the day - morning most usually (traditionally, a male child is always observed by the mum every morning to notice if there is any irregularity with the child's erection). Remember that a guy's sexuality is mainly based on what he sees and not what he perceives, as opposed to that of a girl. All he needs to see is the curves, the contours, the thighs, cleavages and his then his hormones and then his body will start reacting in that line. At this time, he then, reaches out first, with his hands and touch.

2. Babies just want to reach for and touch.

I have a little niece - Jasmine, she won't stop crawling to the electrical extensions and the mobile phones. She is a toddler but think she has a better speed when crawling. So also are guys. They see a beautiful girl and they just want to know her. They compel themselves to know her. It does not border them even if she refuses to return their hello which they have said ten times.

A hand shake will not be bad they think. Anywhere, any time, whether in the streets, bus or church, he just wants to reach out to her, sit by her side and want her eyes to lock with his. Most of all, they want their bodies to touch some way, some how. They sit so close that the lady becomes uncomfortable.

No matter how much you try to stop my niece, she will only pause for a while and continue the moment she notices your eyes are not on her. So are guys. No matter how busy they are, they just want some seconds – 5 seconds out to just tell the lady their name. They can however never miss her name - they just want to reach out. They know the proper way, but they just feel there is no time. They are supposed to first know you, just the same way Jasmine is supposed to first grow up before thinking of using a mobile phone, but they just want to rush the familiarization now the same way Jasmine speeds off to the t.v. remote the moment I step out of the living room.

Some way, some how, the body of a guy just wanna have sex with any woman; daughter, sister, mother and even grandma and the chap begins to think that there is something wrong with his mentality. However, this desire(s) is because, his chemistry is not based on feeling or thought, but based on sight - what he sees.

Boys like babies, are so much in a hurry just to reach out and touch. The virtue; patience is thrown out of the window and endurance is better forgotten. No wonder a teenage girl once lamented she doesn’t know why boys (even the Christians among them) “…just want to touch me because I have large boobs. Are they kids who just want to play with balloons?"

3 babies cry if you stop them from getting something

As a children's teacher in Scripture Union [S.U. Nig.], I understood from the kindergarten class that the best way to stop a child from crying over something you’ve stop him from getting, is to remove that thing from sight. Boys are alike.

A colleague of mine didn't just understand why her boyfriend will beg for sex as if it is food. So also are the complaints of most of our clients in the Alright's Passion. He said "if I don't sleep with him he would kill himself" and things like “he refuses to talk to me because I said no.” Babies are like that. Some times, they could just refuse to answer your call because you stopped them a-while ago; ignoring you. Boys could go cheating on you. Babies are still like that. They run off to somebody else that would allow them get the item to themselves. Other times, these kids could even attack with their finger-nails and may even throw toys at you. That is the same way some boyfriends behave. They may commit assault and other times, battery on the lady.

His passion to have sex most of the time is controlled by his chemistry; the erection doesn't just want to go and his heart is beating faster and his head spinning madly so he believes if he doesn't have it, he would die. He tend to make all the promises in the world, ready to do anything thing including committing an assault just to get the sex. As Pastor Bimbo Odukoya puts it, anything a guy promises you because he wants to sleep with you is true only before the sex. The moment he has ejaculated and lost the erection, he comes back to his normal senses and becomes logical. He says, "I remember saying that, but you know that it is not possible. “Yes is true that I said so, but that cannot just be done." All he said at that time (before the ejaculation) was based on the passion - the drive to satisfy his chemistry which had a better control over him at that time.

4. Babies always want to keep what they've got and don't share

Nothing thrills me the way babies tend to hold on to something like soldier and tailor ants; especially items that is not theirs. I remember buying biscuits for a kid and begged her for a tablet, but she bluntly said no! The worse is if before you give them a snack, you remove a portion. They just cry on the top of their voice until you get frustrated to return that portion or get them a new one. So also boys are.

The girl is not theirs; they've not yet married her, but don't want her to date another guy. Some boys could have more than one girlfriend but don't want one of them to have another man even when they have broken-up the relationship. They get very angry when they hear that she had sex with her new boyfriend even after a breakup with them. And this is especially if they never had sex with her while they dated. They just still want to have this control over the lady even beyond that which the girl’s parents have over her.

When it comes to women, men are so possessive and jealous and stingy that they see no reason why you should call yourself their girlfriend and yet still hug another guy or stand with a guy for five minutes in the street. They are just like babies who believe they are the only ones who exist and should be the most important thing to any and every lady.

Another terrible part of a boy's romantic life which I’m yet to gain all understanding of is the fact that he doesn't want the girl to go even when he knows that he does not love the girl and have no intentions to get committed to her.

5. Babies forget previous pains and mishaps

Several times, I have spanked most kids around me because of touching/picking a dangerous item like a knife or naked electric appliances. They cry, but go back in less than ten minutes. They easily forget that they once got electrocuted or burnt. Boys are like.

Boys easily forget the pains they went through when they had STI/STD from that unprotected sex, but they soon loose the control of their chemistry and before they know, it has happened again. They easily forget that they already have a girlfriend and ask-out another girl.

Boys usually like kids do not care about the negative effect of the romantic action they are about to make. They are only concerned of what is in it for them. They easily forget what made their last relationship to end and suffer the same again in the new relationship. There is no difference between the stove fire and the paper fire, but the baby sees them as different. It was the stove that burnt me last time and not the burning paper. So also are guys, they forget that sex is sex and STI/STD/AIDS is STI/STD/AIDS.

6. Babies easily forget faces and pasts.

Sometimes, and most times, guys easily forget they've met a lady before and re-ask for names making them look so stupid before the girls. Babies are not different. They easily forget that you were the one they ran to - yesterday. They forget easily that you bought them the biscuits which they are refusing to share. Guys always don't remember what caused them the heart-ache in the previous relationship. They just seem not to remember the advice you gave them yesterday. They always tend to forget the wrongs they did her when they come back begging. They fail to remember and forget the promises and pledges they made. They forget how insulting and annoying they acted in the yesterday, they just want the lady to "just" forgive them.

7. Babies are babies; boys are babies

Boys will always be boys if they refuse to change. But there are things that are generally their human nature unless and save unless the Holy Spirit transforms their life to the best. And that is only possible if they yield - if they decide to be born again and have not only their mind, but their full entity renewed. They just have to be born again from every normal - general nature of man.

The better you understand boys; your brother, boyfriend and friend, the more you cope with them easily and build better relationships which will in-turn lead to better marriages without divorce. That’s what the Alright’s Passion is all about; reducing divorce in Nigeria by tackling the issues that lead to divorce from pre-marriage relationships.

I will soon write about the ladies; “Girls are like Pets/Teddies.”

Watch out for it.

Earl Alright

Chief Host; Alright’s Passion

Re: Boys Are Like Babies by Dsense(m): 12:00am On Dec 08, 2010
You are on your own . . . . Too long!
Sorry i can't . . , May be any other day sha! undecided
Re: Boys Are Like Babies by Carolece(f): 12:03am On Dec 08, 2010
Who give a damn what boys are like? This is way too long, I dont have so much time to spend knowing anything about little boys.

You could have made it shorter by simply saying, boys are puzzies.
Re: Boys Are Like Babies by Dsense(m): 12:09am On Dec 08, 2010
It's a Copy and Paste task. . ,
Re: Boys Are Like Babies by xynerise: 12:15am On Dec 08, 2010
@topic.
I will only believe that on the boobi sharing perspective grin
Re: Boys Are Like Babies by Dyt(f): 12:42am On Dec 08, 2010
Story tym
Re: Boys Are Like Babies by Idowuogbo(f): 12:46am On Dec 08, 2010
poster was dis ur dissertation , cus dis is damn long mehn , wot da hell! , summarise ajre
Re: Boys Are Like Babies by ismaeel86(m): 1:03am On Dec 08, 2010
idowu please get me my glasses, dont wanna lose my sight just for only this thread. abeg! grin grin undecided
Re: Boys Are Like Babies by Idowuogbo(f): 1:16am On Dec 08, 2010
^hhehe na so we see am , u cud turn metusela over nite while reading
Re: Boys Are Like Babies by CrazyMan(m): 4:00am On Dec 08, 2010
Product of copy and paste.
Re: Boys Are Like Babies by iyatrustee(f): 8:23am On Dec 08, 2010
Guys, you must be kidding me! Oya, D-sense, Dyt or Idowuogbo one of you shld volunteer to read and help iya summarise I have a PHOBIA for long essays like this grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boys Are Like Babies by sweeti14(f): 8:58am On Dec 08, 2010
Summary:
Boys are like babies in the following ways:
1) Babies want everything they see (you understand wink )
2) Babies just want to reach for and touch (you understand wink )
3) Babies cry if you stop them from getting something (will do anything to get inbetween a girl's legs)
4) Babies always want to keep what they've got and don't share (don't share their girls)
5) Babies forget faces and pasts (don't really take things to hear e.g heart breaks etc)
6) Babies are babies; boys are boys (meaning they'll never change)
Re: Boys Are Like Babies by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2010
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: Boys Are Like Babies by earlalright(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2010
@Sweeti14; what did you get in WAEC english summary becos that summarization is not bad pal. you're good
Re: Boys Are Like Babies by olax44(m): 10:56am On Dec 08, 2010
too much.
Re: Boys Are Like Babies by dell09(m): 11:16am On Dec 08, 2010
Re: Boys Are Like Babies by sweeti14(f): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2010
earlalright:

@Sweeti14; what did you get in WAEC english summary becos that summarization is not bad pal. you're good
I had a B2. Thanx cheesy
Re: Boys Are Like Babies by Idowuogbo(f): 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2010
^liar liar , pants on fire
i marked dose papers , my name is Mrs Animashawun
u were given a G- stands for gangster
Re: Boys Are Like Babies by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2010
sweeti14:

Summary:
Boys are like babies in the following ways:
1) Babies want everything they see (you understand  wink )
2) Babies just want to reach for and touch (you understand  wink )
3) Babies cry if you stop them from getting something (will do anything to get inbetween a girl's legs)
4) Babies always want to keep what they've got and don't share (don't share their girls)
5) Babies forget faces and pasts (don't really take things to hear e.g heart breaks etc)
6) Babies are babies; boys are boys (meaning they'll never change)

makes absolutely no sense, just change it to girls and wouldnt see the difference, making as much sense as what you wrote. . . . . . . . . . .

girls are like babies in the following ways:
1) Babies want everything they see (observe a woman shopping and you will understand )
2) Babies just want to reach for and touch (observe a woman in front of a mirror)
3) Babies cry if you stop them from getting something (have you ever stopped a woman on a shopping spree?!)
4) Babies always want to keep what they've got and don't share (don't share their men)
5) Babies forget faces and pasts (don't really take things to hear e.g and rather gossip)
6) Babies are babies; girls are girls (meaning they'll never change)
Re: Boys Are Like Babies by kokoye(m): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2010
the only reason I agree with your thread is because I like to suck dem two oblosparas grin
Re: Boys Are Like Babies by earlalright(m): 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2010
@MRbrownJAY

, girls are like babies in the following ways:
1) Babies want everything they see (observe a woman shopping and you will understand )
2) Babies just want to reach for and touch (observe a woman in front of a mirror)
3) Babies cry if you stop them from getting something (have you ever stopped a woman on a shopping spree?!)
4) Babies always want to keep what they've got and don't share (don't share their men)
5) Babies forget faces and pasts (don't really take things to hear e.g and rather gossip)
6) Babies are babies; girls are girls (meaning they'll never change)

i gbadu this your statement and would definitely take knowledge and wisdom from it when writing that girls are like pets/teddies. thanks
Re: Boys Are Like Babies by sweeti14(f): 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^liar liar , pants on fire
i marked dose papers , my name is Mrs Animashawun
u were given a G- stands for gangster
lmao grin grin grin
Re: Boys Are Like Babies by confrenzy(m): 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2010
Long and shallow concept. Sexualty aint got natin 2 do with those innocent child's activities.
Re: Boys Are Like Babies by CyberG: 3:28am On Dec 16, 2010
Men haters? You can smell them from a mile! No surprise they cannot be married to any man! Enjoy your permanent spinsterhood!  tongue tongue
Re: Boys Are Like Babies by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2010
u ppl are just too lazy to read.if the story was on diff sex positions tutorial,u all will read it to d last letter.
read it jo its very true what d poster says
Re: Boys Are Like Babies by 2kurupt(m): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2010
Poster you forgot to mention babies/boyz like bosoms alot too, no matter the shape, colour or size

(1) (Reply)

What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady? / . / Who Is The Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.