Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) (776 Views)

Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men / Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics / Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by ePoster: 9:05am On Jan 21, 2020
I've stated this before and would do so again. The nairaland mgtow association is nothing but a poor imitation of the actual thing.
Black ignorance is the chain thats has enslaved this great continent for hundred of years. While those of other races abroad learn, they are taught to question the knowledge provided so as to point out the errors or improve the idea behind what is being divulged.
Here in africa esp nigeria, we are taught right from infancy the phrase 'All correct sir'. A superiors authority isnt to be question but he/she is to be obeyed without hesitation. We are brought up with the master/slave mentality.
Several years ago, a moniker ubunja brough his miseducations to nairaland. He's sole purpose was to enlighten the weak men and as he put it, 'give them game'
Who can fault him for that? He had learnt and decided to teach.
However, ubunja added to his miseducations a touch of his personal lifestyle...

1 Like

Re: A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by ePoster: 9:05am On Jan 21, 2020
The N.M.A do not realised this however. But has anyone of them sat down to research what mgtow is really all about? And even if they have, do they not see the difference between what they practice and what is expected of them?
Mgtow means men going their own way. It is an antifeminist group. Because they believe that women have been 'programmed to ruin men's life'
The mgtow is different from the Mens Rights Activist who believe in male oppression and not that of the females.
Mgtow is a gender based community unlike the MRAs.
There are four levels of mgtow.
Level 0- situational awareness where a member takes the 'red pill' and embraces the idea that gender equality is a lie.
Level 1- rejection of long term relationships
Level 2- rejection of short term relationships. No hook ups or any form of sexual relationships
Level 3- economic disengagement. The member refuses to earm more money than is necessary for sustaining life cause he believes the govement as tyrannical
Level 4- societal disengagememt...
Re: A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by ePoster: 9:06am On Jan 21, 2020
The mgtow actually concerns itself with cutting off sexual and intimate relationships with females to work and improve other aspects of their lives. Not to still be fixated.
An mgtow who has read ubunjas miseducations would use his newly found wisdom to work on his finances, career, education, etc. If he is a nairalander, he would be observed in other sections working actively to take charge and better his life.
On the other hand, if he has the calling to proclaim the gospel as ubunja did, he would create more threads enlighting other males about the group, he would dedicate his time and resources to create platforms to get the redpill message to as many people as possible. He wouldnt be laid back as the mgtows here who would rather wait for ubunja to serve them his miseducations.
The mgtow who has a direction, would learn here to improve his offline life, not build his hqs on 'romance' section arguing nonstop with the people he has sworn to have nothing with...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by Reichel99(f): 9:07am On Jan 21, 2020
People can argue about nonsense sha cheesy cheesy
Re: A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by ePoster: 9:20am On Jan 21, 2020
Reichel99:
People can argue about nonsense sha cheesy cheesy
wink we have the time.
Re: A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by ePoster: 9:41am On Jan 21, 2020
An mgtow is a man who as redeemed himself from the clutches of women. He learns, improves himself, the reciprocates by enlightening others.
He doesnt create body/slut shaming threads attacking all women.
He doesnt spend all his time arguing with feminist.
He doesnt immediately head to romance section before foreign affairs, politics or business.
He doesnt attack anyone whose views contradicts his by using derogatory words.
He lets his lifestyle speak for itself but never brags about how much change he has saved from the money he would have given his gf for transport.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by mumumugu(m): 9:51am On Jan 21, 2020
how much do the association pay members ,,,,,,,,,I am jobless
Re: A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by ePoster: 9:57am On Jan 21, 2020
mumumugu:
how much do the association pay members ,,,,,,,,,I am jobless
it pays with knowledge.
At some point, hardcore members of the group quit their job and disengage themselves from the society.

1 Like

Re: A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by czarr(m): 10:06am On Jan 21, 2020
You go die quick o
Re: A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by mumumugu(m): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2020
ePoster:
it pays with knowledge.
At some point, hardcore members of the group quit their job and disengage themselves from the society.
person go quit job, avoid public. na society go feed am

2 Likes

Re: A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by MZrapper(f): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2020
Weldone ePoster. grin grin

This your commitment ehn. cheesy
Re: A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by Heroclitus(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lol...All out attack
Re: A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by Heroclitus(m): 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
ePoster:
it pays with knowledge.

Wow...who was the last to do this and when?
Its obvious you aren't against the movement but the people involved... see how your weak negative assumptions read
Re: A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
Google is destroying this generation
Re: A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by ePoster: 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
Heroclitus:

Wow. who was the last to do this and when?
Its obvious you aren't against the movement but the people involved. see how your weak negative assumptions read

Its ironic you named yourself after a philosopher.

Black ignorance is a disease that has eaten deep into africa and its a shame. First of all, if you read this thread to understand and not argue, you would have realised that i have a problem with the nairaland males claiming alpha when their actions and overall lifestyle proves that they are nothing more than ignorant children who know not their left from right.
Back to the topic at hand. Like i stated earlier, the problem with blacks is that we would rather someone serves us information than we go out and learn. Do you assume that the mgtow ends with just swallowing the redpill? Or that it narrows down to merely educating men on the evil of women. Thats level 0 (situational awareness). Its does deeper, from celibacy monks to societal disengagement.
Re: A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by ePoster: 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lostz:
Google is destroying this generation
an enlightened mind wouldnt believe this.
Take this forum for example. While some are at the business, politics, foreign affairs section either investing or contributing meaningfully in topics more relevant than mine, you delibrately choose to be here condemning google.
Its a personal choice to limit oneself.
Re: A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by ePoster: 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
MZrapper:
Weldone ePoster. grin grin
This your commitment ehn. cheesy
cool thanks.
Re: A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by ePoster: 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
czarr:
You go die quick o
a quick death is ideal.
You will die slowly and with pain. Now thats a threat! wink
Re: A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
ePoster:
an enlightened mind wouldnt believe this.
Take this forum for example. While some are at the business, politics, foreign affairs section either investing or contributing meaningfully in topics more relevant than mine, you delibrately choose to be here condemning google.
Its a personal choice to limit oneself.
I am allowed to visit all part of the forum.

try and understand my statement Sha
Re: A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by ePoster: 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lostz:
I am allowed to visit all part of the forum.

try and understand my statement Sha
I did. Google is a gray area where one can improve or limit his/herself.
Its a personal choice.
Re: A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by ubunja(m): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
The impact of the Miseducations on NL has been very extensive...

To anyone wondering about this ubunja, follow the link and read what he writes about:

https://www.nairaland.com/ubunja/topics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by ePoster: 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
ubunja:
The impact of the Miseducations on NL has been very extensive...

To anyone wondering about this ubunja, follow the link and read what he writes about:

https://www.nairaland.com/ubunja/topics
undecided
Re: A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by mezarddinny: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
i agree with you op. i have read about mgtow on quora and on facebook and i have learnt that nairalanders have taken theirs to the extreme just as expected of an average african.

one thing i noticed about the articles and comments on quora is that there is never a comment slut shaming women or calling them negative names of any kind. i think the widespread poverty in nigeria is to blame for this arrant display of stupidity, someone will come here to insult women even the ones that haven't done anything wrong and others will be supporting him.

if you have reallt gone your own way, you wouldn't be on every thread insulting women that you claim you have ignored, it just shows many of them have been so ill treated by women that it has scarred them deeply and they can't get over it so they hide under mgtow to spill their vile hatred.

if a true red piller reads what these fvckers write he would weep for the community.
Re: A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
ePoster:
it pays with knowledge.
live off the grid in sambisa forest cheesy grin
Re: A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
mezarddinny:
i agree with you op. i have read about mgtow on quora and on facebook and i have learnt that nairalanders have taken theirs to the extreme just as expected of an average african.

one thing i noticed about the articles and comments on quora is that there is never a comment slut shaming women or calling them negative names of any kind. i think the widespread poverty in nigeria is to blame for this arrant display of stupidity, someone will come here to insult women even the ones that haven't done anything wrong and others will be supporting him.

if you have reallt gone your own way, you wouldn't be on every thread insulting women that you claim you have ignored, it just shows many of them have been so ill treated by women that it has scarred them deeply and they can't get over it so they hide under mgtow to spill their vile hatred.

if a true red piller reads what these fvckers write he would weep for the community.
while I agree with you, most of these MGTOW men have not been ill treated by women, they have simply refuse to leave thier comfort zone, and change. Seeing the world move on without them relationship wise has made them bitter.

Women will always be women, they will always want the best for themselves and future children. They always strive to increase their 'market' value, look more beautiful, get a job, go to school, learn hand work, make more money,snag the best man available . Women subconsciously know it's a competition and there is no hard feelings. It's part of nature's hustle to bring out the best for the next generation.

I know rejection sucks, It's painful when someone else is chosen over you. The economy is making things worse. But that is not an excuse. But men have to learn to dust off the pieces, heal, improve and move on to the next woman they like. They should not feel entitled to any woman and wallowing in self pity.Many of these MGTOW men are sore losers.
Re: A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by czarr(m): 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
ePoster:
a quick death is ideal.
You will die slowly and with pain. Now thats a threat! wink
you get energy guy grin Go and be productive, there is no award for all your ranting.
Re: A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by ePoster: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
czarr:
you get energy guy grin Go and be productive, there is no award for all your ranting.
same advice i've been passing on to the mgtow.
You're learning.
Re: A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by czarr(m): 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
ePoster:
same advice i've been passing on to the mgtow.
You're learning.
needless to say, practice what you preach.
Re: A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by ePoster: 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
czarr:
needless to say, practice what you preach.
i do. Did i go to any mgtow's thread to attack them? No, the mgtow did. In my threads. That i am at liberty to create. Even when i pratically 'begged' them to enforce their right to ignore. One loser remarked that '..he had taken it upon himself to be nairalands cyberspace cleaner...'
You are the one intruding. I have the right to criticize any group whatsoever. They can take it to heart and rant in MY THREADS or ignore.
Re: A Brief Narration For The Nairaland Mgtow Association (N.M.A) by ePoster: 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
live off the grid in sambisa forest cheesy grin
if they would all deactivate and do just that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Touch A Woman / Should I let Her go Or Continue? / In Between Choices On Marrying HIV Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.