Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) (25630 Views)

The Woman With Two Vagina (photos) / When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) / Two Ladies Wear Caps Shaped Like Penis And Vagina (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
healthserve:

Bro ill never talk with a nairaland female offline let alone meet with them in person. Was just fulling around bro

nairaland gurls indeed !! these gurls are the same average gurls you & i meet or see everyday on the outside .... lilmissfavy could b one bashirat omo mamaG pepper soup joint in ur area, pocohantas could be one shukura that works in lawma,
The funny tin is we could sit beside each other in a molue n won't even know cos its a faceless forum. vbunja could be michellekabod2 neibor.
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by healthserve(m): 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
ericsmith:

nairaland gurls indeed !! these gurls are the same average gurls you & i meet or see everyday on the outside .... lilmissfavy could b one bashirat omo mamaG pepper soup joint in ur area, pocohantas could be one shukura that works in lawma,
The funny tin is we could sit beside each other in a molue n won't even know cos its a faceless forum. vbunja could be michellekabod2 neibor.

My dear brother. The toxicity on this forum is fast making too many people mentally unstable. Thesedays when I meet people offline I ask are you ON Nairaland, once they say yes I delete their existence from my life. I can't deal with the average folks here from the little I read very few are okay. Male and female

Disclaimer : I didn't attack anyone or gender o. I take una left blokos take beg. Haha
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by Belafonte(m): 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
more feminists like this, please. I endorse this advocacy cheesy

You see your life? You see bush your typing turn to lower case. Na only God sabi Wetin you go see wey your font colour go change. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by healthserve(m): 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
Belafonte:

You see your life? You see bush your typing turn to lower case. Na only God sabi Wetin you go see wey your font colour go change. grin

Hey brother. Been a long long time. Missed your brilliant intellectual bullets. What's good....
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
Martinez39:
Stupid h0es that can't responsibility for their actions.

Say NO to these USED UP hoes.

Cc. Ubunja, CAPSLOCKED, JONNYSPUTE, Omar09, healthserve, emmaodet, AstroG, HARDDON
.. Bros,I'm short of words.Musa's eyes don see plenty for gate.
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by Martinez39(m): 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ekemeze:

finally, someone is going back to her senses.

last i check, you always haul insultive words on people here or you have repented?
Back then, Michellekabod2 always insulted me. grin

I remember one evening when I started seeing many increasing mentions only to find out that it was Michelle calling me an idi0t, fool, and pvssy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
She's passing across her message the way she deems fit. Ride on , babe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
Amudeneogu:
She is gradually destroying her life, very soon her life will be a mess up. I am not trying to insult her but am telling her the truth
Live your life. Just let her be.
Your truth may not be her truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by Ekemeze: 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by Martinez39(m): 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ekemeze:

lolz. that's pretty funny bro. 80% of her comments on NL contains abusive words. I'm so shocked to see her making a good and a reasonable comment.

Maybe she is trying to prove ubunja wrong. But I can bet it won't stand a test of time. she is stil a typical naija girl
They are all the same. Even the one you think is different will still show she is just like other girls if observed closely. Michelle started sounding reasonable not quite long. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by Belafonte(m): 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
healthserve:

Hey brother. Been a long long time. Missed your brilliant intellectual bullets. What's good....

I’m good bro. Na January we dey grin. I must buy private jet this year grin.

Trust you’re all good?

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
healthserve:

My dear brother. The toxicity on this forum is fast making too many people mentally unstable. Thesedays when I meet people offline I ask are you ON Nairaland, once they say yes I delete their existence from my life. I can't deal with the average folks here from the little I read very few are okay. Male and female

Disclaimer : I didn't attack anyone or gender o. I take una left blokos take beg. Haha

ALOL !! baba take everytin yu read or expressions with a pinch of salt cos its anoda jonzin world in here, SM is jus a place people fall into character, they get to say what they cannt xpress on d outside,.. attitudinizers,
what alot of people nid 2 do is take NL with pinch of salt o! i wonder why people take it serious tho. whatever happens here i wil alway b in d middle.

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by clint25(m): 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
Mad o!
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
Martinez39:
Back then, Michellekabod2 always insulted me. grin

I remember one evening when I started seeing many increasing mentions only to find out that it was Michelle calling me an idi0t, fool, and pvssy.

not so long ago. I thought she was a mad woman with a phone. why though?
what changed, kabod2?
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
Belafonte:

grin grin mad oo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by Fredry(m): 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
Na wa oo....wumi2017 come and see oo
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by Slaymammas: 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
Get amazing hook up at www.slaymammas.com best hook up site in Nigeria so far.. hot girls that are ready to please
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by Breakingfamous: 12:00am On Jan 22, 2020
cool
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by gossipguru: 12:22am On Jan 22, 2020
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by ATTemi: 6:02am On Jan 22, 2020
: cool

This roncho wants 2 take away the joy of eating a freshly shaved p***y.
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by healthserve(m): 7:58am On Jan 22, 2020
Belafonte:

I’m good bro. Na January we dey grin. I must buy private jet this year grin.

Trust you’re all good?

Amen to that. I'll toast to your hustle. Blessings 2020
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by healthserve(m): 7:59am On Jan 22, 2020
ericsmith:

ALOL !! baba take everytin yu read or expressions with a pinch of salt cos its anoda jonzin world in here, SM is jus a place people fall into character, they get to say what they cannt xpress on d outside,.. attitudinizers,
what alot of people nid 2 do is take NL with pinch of salt o! i wonder why people take it serious tho. whatever happens here i wil alway b in d middle.

Pinch of salt ke. I've had my bad expriences in the past and can tentatively say people aren't what they project themselves to be. Them no need tell person twice.
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by Breakingfamous: 8:35am On Jan 22, 2020
ATTemi:
: cool

This roncho wants 2 take away the joy of eating a freshly shaved p***y.

Wow
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by pansophist(m): 8:48am On Jan 22, 2020
franchasng:
unfortunately, majority of men rate a woman's beauty based on her body shape not her face.

To most men, pretty face does not make a girl beautiful.

What many guys qualify as beautiful most times involves the shape/size of a girls buttocks, leg (full straight) and a sizeable breast (most guys don't really care about breast, they care more about buttocks) so you see lol

I concur.

Attraction is about symmetry, and if Genevieve Nnaji gets fat today, she automatically becomes not beautiful to most men. If Funke Akindele loses weight and slim, most men will call her beautiful and sexy. I've done that experiment myself, I've been overweight and never called handsome, but as I loosed weight and my jawline becomes visible, na women de rush me.

To be asymmetrical is to be beautiful.
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by pansophist(m): 8:50am On Jan 22, 2020
healthserve:

Ha, me nko? I no follow na cry
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 22, 2020
healthserve:

coming from someone who insulted me ferociously when I genuinely harmlessly sought advice. Look within yourself for the toxicity

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:08am On Jan 22, 2020
Reichel99:
She is ugly, don't know how men get turned on seeing this.

Coming from a female, this statement is rather disappointing undecided

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by healthserve(m): 9:12am On Jan 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:
coming from someone who insulted me ferociously when I genuinely harmlessly sought advice. Look within yourself for the toxicity

Babe I only told you the truth grin. Close to 1000 people agreed with me about your condition. You better see a therapist.

Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by healthserve(m): 9:13am On Jan 22, 2020
pansophist:

Ha, me nko? I no follow na cry

We be brothers na wink
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 22, 2020
healthserve:

Babe I only told you the truth grin. Close to 1000 people agreed with me about your condition. You better see a therapist.
you are toxic. And its shameful. No matter what excuse you give for it,I am done with you. I didn't kill anyone or steal from anyone. I asked a question about my lovelife challenges and you bounced on me yet using the "likes" and hailings you got from dunderheads as an excuse for your behavior

Assuming the comment from the oaf called capslocked will get to me,then you are wrong
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:33am On Jan 22, 2020
undecided
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by healthserve(m): 9:34am On Jan 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:
you are toxic. And its shameful. No matter what excuse you give for it,I am done with you. I didn't kill anyone or steal from anyone. I asked a question about my lovelife challenges and you bounced on me yet using the "likes" and hailings you got from dunderheads as an excuse for your behavior

Assuming the comment from the oaf called capslocked will get to me,then you are wrong

Says the one that aborhed hate for weeks. 4pm everyday I forget every offense daily. Plus 945 people agreed you're a toxic soul. It's there yourself, if you've not seen your errors then I'm ashamed of you. Your education's a waste when you externalize faults

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. / How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? / Should I Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.