Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

She Was A Virgin Before, A Local Guy Later Deflowered Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was A Virgin Before, A Local Guy Later Deflowered Her (3015 Views)

She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her / Can A Girl Forget The Guy That Deflowered Her ? / Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was A Virgin Before, A Local Guy Later Deflowered Her by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 21, 2020
What will you do if the virgin lady you loved so much told you she is a virgin, and no sex till marriage, and later on she comes crying that she is sorry, that she was disvirgined by an igboo-smoking, agbo-drinking agbero with dreadlocks? general question..

Will you take her and marry her?
Re: She Was A Virgin Before, A Local Guy Later Deflowered Her by sanzoraphael: 11:07am On Jan 21, 2020
first to comment
Re: She Was A Virgin Before, A Local Guy Later Deflowered Her by sanzoraphael: 11:08am On Jan 21, 2020
yes I will take her back. because a pussy that had been bleeped cannot be unfucked.

1 Like

Re: She Was A Virgin Before, A Local Guy Later Deflowered Her by jeff1607(m): 11:11am On Jan 21, 2020
freedomest:
What will you do if the virgin lady you loved so much told you she is a virgin, and no sex till marriage, and later on she comes crying that she is sorry, that she was disvirgined by an igboo-smoking, agbo-drinking agbero with dreadlocks? general question..

Will you take her?

RUN bro

it won't end well

1 Like

Re: She Was A Virgin Before, A Local Guy Later Deflowered Her by tidalstorm(m): 11:44am On Jan 21, 2020
trust dey paramount for relationship and as she don lie, ee mean say i no fit trust her.
How you sure say na only that one guy, if you don know her with lies.
If you no fit forgive her for the lie wey she lie, japa.
Re: She Was A Virgin Before, A Local Guy Later Deflowered Her by Dande55: 11:50am On Jan 21, 2020
Why are you concerned about a girl's virginity? Are you a ritualist? When she met you, were you a virgin? I can only take you serious if you Are a virgin.

3 Likes

Re: She Was A Virgin Before, A Local Guy Later Deflowered Her by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
Life is all about continuity besides i dont like virgins cant stand the sight of blood.
Re: She Was A Virgin Before, A Local Guy Later Deflowered Her by MedicH: 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
At first the vagina is not your own and the custodian has every right to do as she wants with the vagina. Why are u complaining?

2 Likes

Re: She Was A Virgin Before, A Local Guy Later Deflowered Her by rex444(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
atleast someburry hep U open am ....goan ask ooo it's not easy to deflower a lady ooo
Re: She Was A Virgin Before, A Local Guy Later Deflowered Her by vincentjk(m): 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
A girl has been keeping her virginity for her bf in uni for 4years. she later secured admission into a neighboring uni as planned so they could have endless fun lol

Las las she lost it to a nigga in her school 1week to the scheduled fork date and the bf was heartbroken, laugh so much each time I remember this lmao grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Was A Virgin Before, A Local Guy Later Deflowered Her by Amotekun777: 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
grin
Re: She Was A Virgin Before, A Local Guy Later Deflowered Her by HQuadreal: 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
freedomest:

Me right now!

Re: She Was A Virgin Before, A Local Guy Later Deflowered Her by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
freedomest:

Are you a virgin yourself?
Re: She Was A Virgin Before, A Local Guy Later Deflowered Her by mimimile93: 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Is it every thread you comment?

2 Likes

Re: She Was A Virgin Before, A Local Guy Later Deflowered Her by Clinghton: 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
There is every possibility that she would be attracted to men of that caliber,
Re: She Was A Virgin Before, A Local Guy Later Deflowered Her by BusolaDakolo: 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
Do your own to know if it's true.
If true, do it again and again and again...until you're tired. Then kick out the fukng assholle grin
Re: She Was A Virgin Before, A Local Guy Later Deflowered Her by hashtagged(m): 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
freedomest:

No, the virginity isn't only the problem it's the broken trust. If she can do this what else can she do
Re: She Was A Virgin Before, A Local Guy Later Deflowered Her by MrCork: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

..but why are u always loooookin for sexx on nairaland even withbme?...
... quit tryina corupt us & please go to ASHEWO section mennn!!
angry
Re: She Was A Virgin Before, A Local Guy Later Deflowered Her by ashawopikin(m): 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
freedomest:

wetin man go do? The pussy cannot be unfucked, I go manage am Like dat, besides, d man don do most of d hard work
Re: She Was A Virgin Before, A Local Guy Later Deflowered Her by Kennyprince: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
I ll leave since she was not raped.

I don't trust her again

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Is This The New Format {PHOTOS} / Nigeria Female Celebrities Bikini Twerk Videos. See Big Asses Bouncing / Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.