Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her (3179 Views)

She Was A Virgin Before, A Local Guy Later Deflowered Her / Can A Girl Forget The Guy That Deflowered Her ? / Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her by Shimmaa: 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
I met this beautiful innocent girl, she's so friendly and outspoken, she's 16year old.

I made my intentions known and told her I could nurture and wait for her after school, she loves me and I love her but sometimes I think of her age but then, I told myself I won't have anything to do with her until she's matured enough and probably after her school...but something just struck my mind to ask her if she's still a virgin and to my surprise, she said she's no more a virgin, I was shocked cux at age 16, I expected her to still be a virgin, tho, she doesn't look her age, she's way grown like an adult above 22...

I asked her how she got to loose her virginity and she said her jamb tutorial teacher invited her over to his place and he gave her alcohol and took advantage of her, I asked if they were dating but her response doesn't sound like they were dating and even tho they were, she's still underage to be taken advantage of.

I felt bad cux I believe the guy took advantage of her innocence.... now, I don't know if I should let it slide or report the guy for rape and forceful penetration of a minor...

What do you guys think
Note: I'm in mid 20s and I don't have intention to do anything like body intercourse with her, I just want to nurture and wait for her...
Re: She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her by rezky(m): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
Naso all of them dey talk., he took advantage of me., He rape me, he force himself on me.

She carry lamba give you., you wan go report for station., my guy think with your brain., and not lust or emotions wey you carry for head.

He go shock you say.., she don bang wella..

You dey wait make she ripe, while some don dey chop am unripe like that.

You even say you wan nurture am..., it will end in tears grin

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
Let it slide bro, she would have reported to her parents if truly she was taken advantage of

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her by Offpoint1: 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
cheesy are you a learner?

Just tell her to give you the guy number or his address, you want to confront him grin

If she gives you 1001 reasons not to confront him, then you know the truth.

This trick always works grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her by nickyj19: 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
l
Re: She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her by marlow1962(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
She don give u lamba

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her by Creamypie(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
Babe wey dey latch steady, u dey wan defend?

6 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her by uthlaw: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
rezky:
Naso all of them dey talk., he took advantage of me., He rape me, he force himself on me.

She carry lamba give you., you wan go report for station., my guy think with your brain., and not lust or emotions wey you carry for head.

u don sabi dem finished aje...useless gender!

10 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her by omolasho: 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
Chai! Chai! Chai! Oops you still have a very long way to go in "the game". She is lying to and manipulating you
ni ooo! Never believe that overstated story no matter how passionate and tears she expended in saying it. We had fell for such before and had watch so many fall for same. Be warned o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her by yyba: 12:28am On Nov 16, 2022
Op u don enter one chance, u better collect you own and comot there

10 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her by Lifestone(m): 1:02am On Nov 16, 2022
yyba:
Op u don enter one chance, u better collect you own and comot there
That will be Rape if OP resides in Lagos State. Why take such risk for sex. Not worth it.
Leave that girl.

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her by dontrulee: 3:34am On Nov 16, 2022
The things ladies do especially these teenagers ehn will shock you.
Funny how I have many of them flocking around me because recently I taught some these year and more than 70 of them had 300+ (I am a good teacher by the way, no bragging) but the things they say, watch and discuss cringe me. Those girls are bad mhen, thankfully I have a very high level of control so I wouldn't take advantage of anybody's daughter. That made their parents trust me to the core and many of them still call me everyday to appreciate me! There are many who will even call me late at night around 9/10pm and I'll be like, won't your parents get angry with you thinking you're calling your boyfriend? And they'll be like, they're aware I am calling you and they're hear with me, will you like to speak with them? grin cheesy.

Some of the parents are even hinting me that if I like their daughters, I should come and take them, imagine grin

In summary: I have interacted with a lot of teenagers and I have come to a conclusion that majority of them are not pure or innocent as they appear, they're battling with "hormonal changes" and many of them rebel and make mistakes if they're not guided right, and because majority of them are naive, many guys prey and take advantage of them. That's very bad!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her by RedpillAnalyst: 4:16am On Nov 16, 2022
Common format. He took my innocence.

5 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her by culf: 4:27am On Nov 16, 2022
Why are we like this, its wrong to sleep with an under aged girl whether she agreed to it or not, this guy can be jailed for it.
Why sleep with a 16 years old? What is wrong is wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her by okoroemeka(m): 5:30am On Nov 16, 2022
rezky:

very hilarious, waiting for her to ripe,indeed,a 16 yr old girl with big breast and big yansh in Nigeria and you still think she is a virgin?good luck in finding your virgin

10 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her by braimeddy: 7:00am On Nov 16, 2022
Report wetin? U dey mad well well
Shimmaa:
I met this beautiful innocent girl, she's so friendly and outspoken, she's 16year old.

I made my intentions known and told her I could nurture and wait for her after school, she loves me and I love her but sometimes I think of her age but then, I told myself I won't have anything to do with her until she's matured enough and probably after her school...but something just struck my mind to ask her if she's still a virgin and to my surprise, she said she's no more a virgin, I was shocked cux at age 16, I expected her to still be a virgin, tho, she doesn't look her age, she's way grown like an adult above 22...

I asked her how she got to loose her virginity and she said her jamb tutorial teacher invited her over to his place and he gave her alcohol and took advantage of her, I asked if they were dating but her response doesn't sound like they were dating and even tho they were, she's still underage to be taken advantage of.

I felt bad cux I believe the guy took advantage of her innocence.... now, I don't know if I should let it slide or report the guy for rape and forceful penetration of a minor...

What do you guys think
Note: I'm in mid 20s and I don't have intention to do anything like body intercourse with her, I just want to nurture and wait for her...
Re: She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her by Rexymania(m): 8:07am On Nov 16, 2022
Mr nouture, you better keep quiet. That girl is lying. Why didn't she tell her parents or guardian? She wanted it. Simple

4 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her by motionarena: 8:08am On Nov 16, 2022
Mumu Op

Wan nack underage

Useless nairaland guys as usual instead they should warn d op to stay away from the girl they are busy attacking the girl because she is not a virgin cry

If u really care 4 her leave her and go your way
Re: She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her by jamesversion: 8:15am On Nov 16, 2022
Shimmaa:

What do you guys think

Bill O' Reilly. grin

Invite her to your house. Give alcohol. Then ask her hom many persons she has slept with.

The answer suppose shock you.
Re: She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her by BigYash: 8:19am On Nov 16, 2022
The smally dey ur eyes,make I hear word there. No let small girl use ur head .. One once told me her choir master, she was even crying while telling me.. I just dey laugh inside my mind... Na me girl wan use emotional blackmail for.. She jam armed robber motor be that na.. According to ErigMan a.k.a PaperBoy

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her by ThatsONYI: 9:24am On Nov 16, 2022
Shimmaa:

What do you guys think

shocked

That girl is fxcking lying, you should come to the hood and see 16 years or less INTENTIONALLY dating people way older than them.

angry Everytime, he "forced" me nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her by ednut1(m): 10:00am On Nov 16, 2022
Child groomer. Leave her alone
Re: She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her by jeromestarks: 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
It's better to use your money and time to train or nurture a goat than a Nigerian girl.

Since she's not a virgin when you met her, fvck your part, deposit your sperm and let a foolish man wife her.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her by stacyadams: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
rezky:

...walai...I never hear say them disvirgin knowingly or without violence....

4 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her by Gadafii: 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
See brother wey Mumu, you Dey believe 15 year old Nigerian girl

Oya na go report, and make sure you have evidence oo, foolish old man

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her by anthonyuncle(m): 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
and you fell for that cheap banjo banjo lie

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her by SPAMBOX7: 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
You wan nurture Nigerian girl. Wow. Happy waiting cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Could I Be In Love With Two Men? / Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? / Why Don't You Wanna Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.