Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... (5378 Views)

Poll: How did you view the letter?

Inspired: 42% (8 votes)
Indifference: 57% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Just For The Sisters In The House. / A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: / Will You Date Or Marry A Dis-abled Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 4:16am On Dec 08, 2010
Dear Sisters,

If a man want you, nothing can keep him away.  If he doesn't want you nothing will make him stay. Please stop making excuses for a man and his behavior.  If a man is married and cheating on his wife what make you think he won't cheat on you? Listen to your heart and it won't lead you astray.  If you are changing yourself for a relationship, that relationship wasn't meant to be.

If having a man is what TRULY MAKE YOU HAPPY then ask your self would you be happy if he leaves you? If you break up with your boyfriend because he mistreats you then you shouldn't be friends with him.  What make you think that he would treat you any better being your friend if he didn't respect you as your man?

The number one problem we have as women that we settle for what we think we are worth rather then settle for who and what we deserve. If a man doesn't respect his mother what make you think he will respect you?  The rule of the theory is WHAT IS DONE BEFORE the relationship will be DONE during the relationship.  What is more important to you, YOUR SANITY and well being or A PIECE OF WORTHLESS cock?

When you look in the mirror just know that the only thing you can control is YOU.  If you date a man with a bunch of children by different women and he never married them, WHAT MAKE YOU THINK you are any different?  Your body is YOUR TEMPLE and you should cherish it.  A man should never be allowed to dishonor your body simply for a three minutes gratification.  What would you say when you allow a man to dishonor your body and leave you with the sticky leftover?  You are surely worth more than three minutes.  Don't you think so?

Remember your man is nothing more than a human being with flaws.  You and him are equal in everything even in the household.  When you cleave into him you became one with him not one and half. You are just as important as he is and expect that treatment from him for you are his better half.

Dating is fun even if HE TURN OUT NOT TO BE MR RIGHT.  There is nothing wrong with having some bad experiences when it come to dating then how would you know what you want and will appreciate?  Never expect a man to complete you, if something happen to him GOD FORBID would you crumble and die? 

One last thing, remember that you are important and worth every thing that is offered in this world.  IF you do not think you are worth it and cherished how can you expect your man to do the same.  What we think and how we behave brings the likes to us.  First impression is everything and shine by being you.  You were created for a reason and embrace it.  Do not worry about what the next woman have remember the grass isn't always green on the other side.  Enjoy being you and be appreciative that you are alive and well. 

A sister didn't wake up this morning or was able to walk out of the door because she died in the hand of a man THAT thought she wasn't worth it.  Praise God that it wasn't you and mourn for those who are stumbling to be loved and appreciated.

Sincerely Heartfelt,

Mrs. Eve

Disclaimer: This is NOT A MALE BASHING THREAD (leave your feelings and egos to the minimum) and it an open letter to all the SISTERS and take it with humbleness.  What from the heart reaches the heart.   kiss

(Thank you in advance regardless if the responses are negative or positive cheesy)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by xynerise: 4:24am On Dec 08, 2010
so what is the bone of contention? undecided
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by CrazyMan(m): 4:25am On Dec 08, 2010
Nice write up madam Eve wink

Hope I'm welcomed in here. smiley
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by 190: 4:44am On Dec 08, 2010
A Letter to all the brothers

Fellow brothers

Enough is enough with the way these women have treated us,

Enough with their excessive demands for recharge cards

Blackberry, weavons, Manicure, Facicure, Legicure and pedicure, angry angry

Enough is enough we wont continue to be exploited all in the name of we want a relationship

They always try to outsmart us in everything we do despite the fact that God created us first

or where they created first, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Enough is enough with their cheating habits as it wont be no longer tolerated

I am a good example of someone who doesnt cheat and never would,Guys i should be your ROLE MODEL,

we are all going into 2011 and we are all saying NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO To the wickedness of this black skinned women

where-ever they are, we wont continue to fall MUGU to these women,

Just the other day a guy complained that his GF refused 2 allow him attend her birthday cos he's not working yet and she had spare BF, This is clear

Oppression

Another story of a lady who wants to use her Man's head for money or sleep with her lecturer was also around the block a couple of days back

How long do we continue to linger in this suffering and injustice

All in the name of we want female company, sex and maybe marriage (ie the lucky ones)

2011 is almost here, males Open your eyes, You are not working and getting money to spend for ladies

How many guys here on NL has bought Xmas wrapper for their mom ( I bet 80% haven't) but they have plans to buy the latest Windows 7 HTC

mozart for their wicked GF's who have pure greed for only themselves,

Guys we must show these women we are smarter,

We rock this world not them after all we are the ones getting married 2 dem not the other way around!!

1 Like

Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by manure: 4:49am On Dec 08, 2010
Enough of NIja  women   cheating on there husband 
I just   got a heart  break    recently   when i  caught my  wife  of  18 years  cheating on  me  with a  Nija Professor
It  Hits you  like a  thunderbolt  and  you  feel  your  life  is coming to an  end   
But  you  gonna  be  strong  to  carry   on at least  for  the  sake  of your  kids 
Why  are Nija   women  such  an hypocrites -?  They worship  God  like there is no tomorrow and  yet  they  still   comits adultery
I just    wonder  aloud   What  do  Nija women  wants ?
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by xynerise: 4:51am On Dec 08, 2010
manure:

Enough of NIja women cheating on there husband
I just got a heart break recently when i caught my wife of 18 years cheating on me with a Nija Professor
It Hitas you like a thunderbolt and you feel your life is coming to and end
But you gonna be strong to carry on at least for the sake of your kids
Why are Nija women such an hypocrites - worship God like there is no tomorrow yet still comitting adultery
I just wonder aloud What do Niaj women wants ?
clean your mouth
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by 190: 4:54am On Dec 08, 2010
manure:

Enough of NIja  women   cheating on there husband 
I just   got a heart  break    recently   when i  caught my  wife  of  18 years  cheating on  me  with a  Nija Professor
It  Hitas  you  like a  thunderbolt  and  you  feel  your  life  is coming to and  end   
But  you  gonna  be  strong  to  carry   on at least  for  the  sake  of your  kids 
Why   are Nija   women  such  an hypocrites -  worship  God  like there is no tomorrow  yet   still   comitting adultery
I just    wonder  aloud   What  do  Niaj   women  wants ?

EXAMPLE NUMBER 1,

We have had series of Heart breaks this week alone from

The wickedness of these nigerian women!

Just because new catch are in town they now desert their Long gotten BF's

Mature abi its Fertilizer take heart (God would send you another woman)

If you dont get any, Join a seminary and become a rev.Father!! angry angry

Women are to wicked and are not smiling, and yet all they do is complain when they should

be in the Kitchen preparing food!! angry angry angry
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by manure: 5:17am On Dec 08, 2010
She can not be talking to 190
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by xynerise: 5:20am On Dec 08, 2010
put your money na grin
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by johndoe200: 5:26am On Dec 08, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Thank jackasses for derailing the thread!  I hope the moderator clean the DIRTY DIAPERS that these boys left behind!  angry angry angry

You start a thread bashing men and you are surprised that it gets derailed? Isn't that the normal way the women on this forum behave?
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 5:32am On Dec 08, 2010
johndoe200:

You start a thread bashing men and you are surprised that it gets derailed? Isn't that the normal way the women on this forum behave?

I suggest that you consult a dictionary before coming into a thread, that what a disclaimer is and I SPECIFICALLY stated that it is not a male bashing thread. Now I am not responsible for your feelings and if you are embarrassed by some of the things that were mentioned in the letter than I suggest you work on them. However, take your feelings and grow some balls.

Are there any men in here THAT NOT HURT BY THIS? undecided
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by racheal84(f): 5:33am On Dec 08, 2010
johndoe200:

She clearly said, Disclaimer: This is not a male bashing thread

hm maybe men just take it that way,
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by onstelly(f): 5:57am On Dec 08, 2010
Nice write up Mrs Eve
@190 & co wel let me reserve my coment
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by freecocoa(f): 6:35am On Dec 08, 2010
Nice write up mr eve,so true what you wrote,although i don't know about the 3 minutes part sha.@190 hmmm,make i no talk sha.

1 Like

Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by degubi(m): 7:24am On Dec 08, 2010
@Mrs Eve
If a man want you, nothing can keep him away.  If he doesn't want you nothing will make him stay.

If having a man is what TRULY MAKE YOU HAPPY then ask your self would you be happy if he leaves you? If you break up with your boyfriend because he mistreats you then you shouldn't be friends with him.  What make you think that he would treat you any better being your friend if he didn't respect you as your man?

One last thing, remember that you are important and worth every thing that is offered in this world.

Be willing to say good riddance to bad rubbish when you have people willing to walk away from your life because you do not meet up to there so called ideal or needs. Never subscribe to half measures in life when you can have the best that life offers. Because you so want to please you allow everything and anything to violate the beauty you carry within you. You deserve the best as a woman.Treat yourself with dignity in all forms and every man will treat you in the same way.
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2010
It feels so good to read post like this. Mrs. Eve, thanks for sharing this. smiley
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by oniema(m): 7:31am On Dec 08, 2010
Sorry this is a revise version

Eve all you said is just pure truth but have u really consider the xtent ladies go in inflicting pain to male folks? I sincerely blame no one either a male or female cos this world is turning into another thing. I will rather remain ME, I MYSELF not allowing any female to corrupt my life again with heartbreak.

Dear (Sisters) Brothers,

If a lady want you (ur money), nothing can keep her away.  If u dont have money nothing will make her stay. Please stop making excuses for a lady and her behavior.  If a lady is married and cheating on her hubby what make you think she won't cheat on you? Listen to your heart and it won't lead you astray.  

Dating is fun even if SHE TURN OUT NOT TO BE MRS RIGHT.  There is nothing wrong with having some bad experiences when it come to dating then how would you know what you want and will appreciate?  Never expect a lady to complete you, if something happen to her GOD FORBID would you crumble and die?  

One last thing, remember that you are important and worth every thing that is offered in this world.  IF you do not think you are worth it and sweat to make those money and cherished how can you expect a lady to do the same.  What we think and how we behave brings the likes to us.  First impression is everything and shine by being you.  You were created for a reason and embrace it.  Do not worry about what the next man have remember the grass isn't always green on the other side.  Enjoy being you and be appreciative that you are alive and well.  

A brother didn't wake up this morning or was able to walk out of the door because he died or was make homeless cos of a woman demand THAT thought she wasn't worth it.  Praise God that it wasn't you and mourn for those who are stumbling to be loved and appreciated.

Sincerely Heartfelt,

Mrs. Eve
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by tjskii(f): 10:29am On Dec 08, 2010
@ poster,wow beautiful write up,it brought tears to my eyes,wish we ladies could take some of the advice given here,unfortunatley, we don't,

we know someone ain't good enuff for us,yet we continue with him,closing our eyes to the flaws that are so glaringly obvious,hoping someday,

somehow those flaws would miraculously dissapear,sadly we open our eyes tooo late to the reality of things.
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by tjskii(f): 10:35am On Dec 08, 2010
190:

A Letter to all the brothers

Fellow brothers

Enough is enough with the way these women have treated us,

Enough with their excessive demands for recharge cards

Blackberry, weavons, Manicure, Facicure, Legicure and pedicure, angry angry

Enough is enough we wont continue to be exploited all in the name of we want a relationship

They always try to outsmart us in everything we do despite the fact that God created us first

or where they created first, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Enough is enough with their cheating habits as it wont be no longer tolerated

I am a good example of someone who doesnt cheat and never would,Guys i should be your ROLE MODEL,

we are all going into 2011 and we are all saying NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO To the wickedness of this black skinned women

where-ever they are, we wont continue to fall MUGU to these women,

Just the other day a guy complained that his GF refused 2 allow him attend her birthday cos he's not working yet and she had spare BF, This is clear

Oppression

Another story of a lady who wants to use her Man's head for money or sleep with her lecturer was also around the block a couple of days back

How long do we continue to linger in this suffering and injustice

All in the name of we want female company, sex and maybe marriage (ie the lucky ones)

2011 is almost here, males Open your eyes, You are not working and getting money to spend for ladies

How many guys here on NL has bought Xmas wrapper for their mom ( I bet 80% haven't) but they have plans to buy the latest Windows 7 HTC

mozart for their wicked GF's who have pure greed for only themselves,

Guys we must show these women we are smarter,

We rock this world not them after all we are the ones getting married 2 dem not the other way around!!

waozzeerss,190 u came up with all this on your own,im impressed,pleasantly suprised, so u is smart afteraall cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by obowunmi(m): 11:10am On Dec 08, 2010
**** yawns******

Mrs Eve, pls spend more quality time with your partner offline, and stop killing us here with your profound boredom.

People choose to love, the way they want to. That will never change, no matter what.
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Dabss(m): 11:44am On Dec 08, 2010
for once i am gonna agree wif u mr cork
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Phate07(m): 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2010

Mrs.Eve ===>>> Worst Plague to Mankind. angry
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by xspirit(m): 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2010
oniema:

Sorry this is a revise version

Eve all you said is just pure truth but have u really consider the xtent ladies go in inflicting pain to male folks? I sincerely blame no one either a male or female cos this world is turning into another thing. I will rather remain ME, I MYSELF not allowing any female to corrupt my life again with heartbreak.

Dear (Sisters) Brothers,

If a lady want you (your money), nothing can keep her away. If u dont have money nothing will make her stay. Please stop making excuses for a lady and her behavior. If a lady is married and cheating on her hubby what make you think she won't cheat on you? Listen to your heart and it won't lead you astray.

Dating is fun even if SHE TURN OUT NOT TO BE MRS RIGHT. There is nothing wrong with having some bad experiences when it come to dating then how would you know what you want and will appreciate? Never expect a lady to complete you, if something happen to her GOD FORBID would you crumble and die?

One last thing, remember that you are important and worth every thing that is offered in this world. IF you do not think you are worth it and sweat to make those money and cherished how can you expect a lady to do the same. What we think and how we behave brings the likes to us. First impression is everything and shine by being you. You were created for a reason and embrace it. Do not worry about what the next man have remember the grass isn't always green on the other side. Enjoy being you and be appreciative that you are alive and well.

A brother didn't wake up this morning or was able to walk out of the door because he died or was make homeless cos of a woman demand THAT thought she wasn't worth it. Praise God that it wasn't you and mourn for those who are stumbling to be loved and appreciated.

Sincerely Heartfelt,

Mrs. Eve

thank u my bros i owe u a very good boiled pami this evening.
mama eve mrs eve if we all behave perfect and think perfect then the world will be a very boring place
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by oniema(m): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2010
@xspirit Tanx my brother i will gladly accept the boiled pami from Mars grin grin grin
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2010
Sisters,

Those comments SOME of the boys wrote they are hurting and obviously conflicted. Do not let that discouraged you from seeing the bigger picture. The thread is not to cause inflictions with your emotions but however to stimulate your mind and open your eyes.

If you took an offense to this letter then I do humbly apologize. It not to offend you but to reach your heart in knowing that you are worth more than what you think of your lesser choices. However, you are worth more than what you can ever imagine.

Why would you want to be living in such pain and confusion because someone paid you some attention, a wise woman once said ALL ATTENTIONS are not good attention. Sadly we often settles for the bad ones.

To all the sisters that spoke with such positivity, I thank you for I am appreciative you understood the letter intentions. Please share this message with your fellow sisters that are not on Nairaland and let them know that there is nothing wrong for settling for what you deserve and be realistic about it.
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by kokoye(m): 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2010
Eve,

can you please write a male version of this thread? I need to see that version from you.
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2010
Koyoke,

I do not have a penis for it better a man write the male version. Why don't you start one! wink
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by kokoye(m): 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2010
No, you started this, sorry . . I want to see how you write it.

You dont have to . . if you dont wanna.
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Omolola1(f): 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2010
Nice
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Dabss(m): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Sisters,

Those comments SOME of the boys wrote they are hurting and obviously conflicted. Do not let that discouraged you from seeing the bigger picture. The thread is not to cause inflictions with your emotions but however to stimulate your mind and open your eyes.

If you took an offense to this letter then I do humbly apologize. It not to offend you but to reach your heart in knowing that you are worth more than what you think of your lesser choices. However, you are worth more than what you can ever imagine.

Why would you want to be living in such pain and confusion because someone paid you some attention, a wise woman once said ALL ATTENTIONS are not good attention. Sadly we often settles for the bad ones.

To all the sisters that spoke with such positivity, I thank you for I am appreciative you understood the letter intentions. Please share this message with your fellow sisters that are not on Nairaland and let them know that there is nothing wrong for settling for what you deserve and be realistic about it.
HUMOUR ME
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by MrsEve2(f): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2010
Da_b¤§§.:

HUMOUR ME

I see the poison didn't work! undecided
Re: A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... by Dsense(m): 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2010
Sweetie, Is this one of your Copy and Paste . . grin
Just kidding . . . I love this .you are an exceptional poster on NL . . . . . .I can't find where you purposely bashed men here . . .But leave the haters alone.You shouldn't have replied else they will earn the cahnce of derailing the thread and i guess they have succeded in that.
Briliant treatise sweetie!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? / Serrrious Question to all females? / MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.