Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? (5378 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by genstan: 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2012
Kindly assisst place
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by genstan: 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2012
i mean please n not place.so sorry!!!
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by jpilata(m): 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2012
Just tell her that you want to travel to village for family problems,she will leave your house immediately.
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by omega25red(m): 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2012
she visited you and wont leave? what is she refusing to go or you just haven't told her to leave?
Abeg man up and tell that woman she has to leave
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by Mortalelement: 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2012
Its because u are gullible.If u are resolute and serious about it,she wuld leave.So,stop bothering us with ur private enterprise

1 Like

Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by slimyem: 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2012
just say it siimply and straight!
How hard is that?
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by Connoisseur(m): 10:19pm On Feb 17, 2012
Mortalelement:

Its because u are gullible.If u are resolute and serious about it,she wuld leave.So,stop bothering us with ur private enterprise

my guy forget that thing. Its nt bout been resolute. Some dont know when to leave.

slimyem:

just say it siimply and straight!
How hard is that?
maybe he wants an encore,
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by xynerise: 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2012
@poster. Who is the owner of the house? undecided
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by Killz3(m): 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2012
Rush into the house and start hurriedly arranging your stuff into a bag. . . If she looks startled and asks what the heck is going on, tell her in a hoarse frightened voice say you don kill person and the police go flash for dia any minute. . . If she no rush out, call me bastard! wink wink

1 Like

Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by Connoisseur(m): 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2012
~Killz~:

Rush into the house and start hurriedly arranging your stuff into a bag. . . If she looks startled and asks what the heck is going on, tell her in a hoarse frightened voice say you don kill person and the police go flash for dia any minute. . . If she no rush out, call me bastard! wink wink
LWKMD

1 Like

Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2012
~Killz~:

she wont fall for it, thats old school, so in a nice gentle voice, bastard! wink

@op i'm sure you're not serious, otherwise their would be more details. Who knows whether you are owing her money undecided
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2012
She dey madt abi she follow pay house rent?
Tell her your girlfriend/fiance will be coming next week so she has to leave this weekend!  angry
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by BobDee2: 2:12am On Feb 18, 2012
[/color]heheeeee - she has refused to go
Why does that bother you? My candid advice to you- go to the market, get phlenty food, come ,take time off work for a week, get back home and lock up, then start knacking akpako , Q.E.D [color=#006600]
grin
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by Basics007: 2:31am On Feb 18, 2012
This one no be problem na. Pack ur bag and go and look for someplace to stay for at least 2wks. Dont leave any food in the house while leaving. Shikena
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by DonSegmond(m): 3:01am On Feb 18, 2012
tell her you will take her shopping, then leave her at the store.
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by Nobody: 4:00am On Feb 18, 2012
Call Michael Jackson's doctor he will be of great help. Or just kill her and head to dumpster.
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by born2boink(m): 4:32am On Feb 18, 2012
You don go accomodate ashewo come house, the tin don happen to a bros before. A beg accept her as wife and begin fire her dick everyday, shebi na because of toto you allow her in the first, if man beg for a day accomodation, una no gree, wetin pickin like to chop no dey ruin him belle
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 18, 2012
If she has refused to go, then send her packin
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by freecocoa(f): 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2012
Na wa o op how can someone come to your house and refuse to leave?all you need do is tell her to get going.
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by Killz3(m): 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2012
Flashaldrin:

she wont fall for it, thats old school, so in a nice gentle voice, bastard! wink

She wont fall for what? Do you think that was a scenario from your text book? Slap yourself back to reality!
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by toyemz(f): 3:25am On Feb 19, 2012
@ poster

get your cousin,sister or female friend to come pay you a visit(choose one of the aggressive types)
and let her come and meet the girl there, and claim to be your fiancee
watch wahala burst
the unwanted will pack out quick quick

just store your valuables away oh
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by Ranoscky(m): 3:38am On Feb 19, 2012
Op, very, very easy!

Tomorow evenin, just go back home with depressed emotion on ur face. If she asked why, simply tel her that u are in a secrete cult, and it's ur turn to bring a closed and loved one's head for ritual. If she looks left and right and sees to herself that there's NO ONE closser to u, other than her, she'll sharply and immediately leave ur house even before u finish takin ur evenin shower.

Na who go lyk mak dem uz im head do moni? Lol
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by Harbb: 7:57am On Feb 19, 2012
@Killz,Ranoscky, these strategies could have long lasting damaging effect. Saying you killed somebody or you are in a cult making human sacrifices can create a terrible image of who you are even though you are not.

@OP, politely tell her she has over-stayed her welcome. Let her go.
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by Superbrain(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2012
Ranoscky:

Op, very, very easy!

Tomorow evenin, just go back home with depressed emotion on ur face. If she asked why, simply tel her that u are in a secrete cult, and it's ur turn to bring a closed and loved one's head for ritual. If she looks left and right and sees to herself that there's NO ONE closser to u, other than her, she'll sharply and immediately leave ur house even before u finish takin ur evenin shower.

Na who go lyk mak dem uz im head do moni? Lol

LWKMD

~Killz~:

LOL. e be like say e dey work for you,
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by ajadek(m): 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2012
Go and get 3 white candle 1 red candle 1 blue candle,titht them together wit red cloth,then put litle salt on d ground, write jagous letter in arabic language on a sheet of paper,in d midnigtht naked start pronounce some incantation, i promised u she will leave follow day
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2012
Bad boyz at work with some comments , lol grin
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by MrsChima1(f): 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2012
Genstan

Maybe if you take the handcuffs off, she will leave. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by bakila: 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2012
Basics007:

This one no be problem na. Pack ur bag and go and look for someplace to stay for at least 2wks. Dont leave any food in the house while leaving. Shikena
+ ask amebo to tell a mean female creditor that she should tell her that you left the money with the girl.
Abeg tell her to leave you house when you are hungry.
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by Chukkasy(m): 12:03am On Feb 20, 2012
U don marry b dat naa, dey there, na answered prayer 4 d girl.
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by MarcAnthon(m): 1:45am On Feb 20, 2012
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin

Y'all are so funny
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by Konnektions146(m): 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2012
~Killz~:

chei, u too much, biko bia gawa
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2012
kk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serrrious Question to all females? / I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ / If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.