Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,893 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa (46150 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road / FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) / Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by dlevi(m): 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
My condolences to the family and the entire Christians, the question I keep asking is, why is this unfortunate Lord Luggard amalgamated error still existing? It's arduous to live with people who doesn't see anything good in others, people who believed that it most be them or everyone will die, people whose lives will never bring forth anything good but carrying out the dictates of evil. May God help us.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by tstx(m): 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
RIP
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by bs81(m): 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
kestolove95:
So dey finally killed that man, see what PDP has cause
stop being idiotic. must we play politics with everything in this country?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Switruth: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
Elslim:
AMOTEKUN cool
. Delta force and the bakassi boys loading......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by kellight(m): 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
I've said it before and I'll keep saying it that Nigeria can never be one.....never angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
My Brother in Christ is Finally Gone to be with the LORD..

What a Privilege to Die for the Name of JESUS CHRIST..

Some deaths are Privileged death..

I Believe My Brother Pastor is in the BEST Place anyone can wish for now..

I Believe He is in Heaven, free from pains and sorrow Forever and Ever..

If I am to Pass away before The Rapture, I pray I pray to have such Privilege . I Pray to know my death before I Die.

May GOD Comforts the Church Flocks and His Family

I wish you a privilege death too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by labisibrass(m): 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
And my government is busy spending money to rehabilitate the captured BHs

Nigeria ;a timed bomb waiting to explode
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by anonimi: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
The man said they were treating him fine....

THEY GAVE HIM FOOD, THAT HE BELIEVE HIS GOD WILL SAVE HIM FROM THE KIDNAPPERS AND THAT HE ALSO BELIEVE THE CHURCH WILL SAVE HIM
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Righteousness89(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
oluwaseyi000:

I wish you a privilege death too
Amen
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by luvinhubby(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
kestolove95:

Calling you stupid would be an understatement.
angry

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Nmezor(f): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
Rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by anonimi: 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
labisibrass:
And my government is busy spending money to rehabilitate the captured BHs

Nigeria ;a timed bomb waiting to explode

The barawo bubu government is rehabilitating its boys after they were technically defeated four years ago.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3236486_buharidefeatsbokoharam4_jpeg3b14d0e7f2d2c32d3b117b1eb1fc793c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2587510_buharibokoharamnegotiator_jpegd42690cb2f2ac90a06f15aac5d233e2c

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Victorex001(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
The so-called god couldn’t save the CAN Chairman from getting killed but could save RCCG cement building from burning in Abule Egba...Lol. Smh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Novaccines: 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
Wow
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Corrections: 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
hmm
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by ehissi(m): 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
Soft target........as far as Major General Muhammadu Buhari is concerned, he was a soft target.

They have more important things to do, like the nullification of amotekun
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Corrections: 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

If I am to Pass away before The Rapture, I pray I pray to have such Privilege . I Pray to know my death before I Die.

May GOD Comforts the Church Flocks and His Family

what does Ecclesiastes 7 : 17 say and Ecclesiastes 7 :19
or .....1. peter 5 : 8.

PLS STOP MAKING IT LOOK LIKE EVERY CHRISTIAN SHOULD END THIS WAY.

MAY GOD DELIVER US FROM THE HAND OF BLOOD THIRSTY ISLAMIC TERRORISTS THAT WANT CHRISTIANS DEAD IN THE NORTH
AT ALL COST. ......... ........ .....Muslims I hope you can see what your
brothers are doing. What is the crime of this innocent man that he should die?
Is it because he is a CHRISTIAN? Yet you MUSLIMS will come out to deny
the report of EU ( Europian Union ) that CHRISTIANS are not being killed. This
is another proof that Christians are been targeted at to be killed in the north.

THE WHOLE CHRISTIAN WORLD IS WATCHING AND THEY WOULD RESPOND
APPROPRIATELY WHEN THE TIME COMES!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by agrowell: 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ebios:
Oh, l am just heart broken and speechless.
How l wish God would just give me Divine Power that is above all earthly powers...
I swear, l will eliminate this monster called Boko Haram within an hour, if not a minute sef
I am in pains!

Indeed very painful!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by boliswitpassprik(m): 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
I keep telling people, the North is the problem Nigeria is facing. Take the north out of Nigeria and watch how we prosper!
If it's not Boko Haram today it's Fulani herdsmen, if it's not Fulani herdsmen it's bandits and kidnappers, if it's not kidnappers it's southern Kaduna crisis, if it's not southern Kaduna it's miyetti Allah, If it's not miyetti Allah it's Ganduje..... the list goes on and on!
Point is; these people live and feed on violence, they can't prosper, they don't have the mindset. It's 2020 and Northerners are still struggling to take their kids to school to at least primary level, it's absurd and disgusting.
If only Sevn or bros lalasticlolo can ban Northern news on Nairaland, everyone would see that 70% the negative news that comes up in this country everyday is Nothern.
Boli sweet pass prick.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by paix(m): 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
WeedSeller:
Ever heard them kidnapping imams or sheikh ?
Stupid souls.
Witch no dey catch drunkard or mad person na.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Talknochip(m): 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
May God comfort your family Sir. Because we know you have made it to glory! May he bless & pour his grace more on us for the growth of our faith, love, hope & steadfastness in Him like the believers in Northeast, middle belt & Northwest IJN.

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by desmond2pk: 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
Glory to God. Another victory.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by ojietu: 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

May GOD Comfort the Church Flocks and His Family
True talk my brother. May God help us to finish well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by obibob2020(m): 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
kestolove95:
You are a big fool.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Just2endowed2(m): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
Melison:
Mans inhumanity to man
R.I.p sir may the wicked never go unpunished

Buhari will forgive them all. As you can see, he had pardoned so many captive without sending them to face there crime. man inhumanity to man
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Just2endowed2(m): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
There is never justice in Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
These countries are not peaceful by choice
Their rulers clamp down hard on extremists
Majority of beheadings in the middle east are for extremism.

GodSaklek:
Sad, am not a Christian nor a Muslim, everyone has right to worship whatever they want but killing people or kidnapping because of religion is totally out of it,even in Saudi Arabia where this madness emanated from doesn't engaged themselves is criminal activities, Saudi Arabia and other Islamic peaceful countries need to make a bold step to rectified the errors in the book and enlighten people, this is a modern era, we shouldn't follow the idea of past people whos are not advanced than us, If we continue this way,we will be a backward people, especially in Africa we religions has destroyed our minds,human rights in Nigeria has been violeted,government is doing nothing to curb this madness..

A country where the government that we voted for are using the power we gave them to deprive us of our right,government can't protect its citizens,when the masses makes a move to protect themselves,they announced it as illegal..

Amotekun will stay..
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Mrflyguy: 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
Honestly , The solution to this menace is to your tent o Israel. How could you kill a nigeria because someone in Syria was killed .

The handiwork of our politicians have come to killed the innocent citizens .

Rest in peace
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by sammirano: 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
The US killled Baghdadi you people are protesting here. Is that not madness
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by newsgerian: 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
Some days ago, Boko Haram kidnapped a student. But when the student said he was studying Arabic so he can propagate Islam , they freed him immediately.
Now a Christian was kidnapped, but killed probably because he won’t accept Islam . So it’s obvious what Boko Haram stands for.

God will punish anybody who claims that Boko Haram is not representing Islam.
Na Hippocracy go kill them.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Staro: 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
Trump, please help Christians in Nigeria.
Herdsmen, Boko Haram are doing havoc but Buhari seems not to care

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers / Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard / Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.