Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa (46311 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road / FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) / Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Dybala11(m): 1:29am On Jan 24, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I guess so. I'm sure he's one of those vermins who have been left behind by their families with empty bowls to scavenge for food. Probably stole the phone he's using.
Of course bro, by their deeds we shall know them. He's definitely one of those poverty stricken almajiris whose existence is a liability to this nation.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Dybala11(m): 1:34am On Jan 24, 2020
Neoteny:

You keep repeating the same shiit over and over like the boring, uncreative piece of shitt you're.

You're mouthing off verbatim like the other asshole Agboriotejoye, makes me wonder whether it's the same lousy person, or perhaps you're both from the same local parish conditioned to think alike, like the stupid useless lemmings you are, while the pastors rape your smelly butts.

If look closely no one gives a crawling fukk whenever one of you scums is snuffed out, not the government or the the US you've all been whining to, all the international community does is say some canned blarb by way of simulated empathy.

Why isn't Trump here to blow BH to smithereens, does he not care anymore about you cretins?

Are your lives so worthless that no one just gives a fukk?

Must hurt just as bad as the anal rape from the local clergy.
So innocent Nigerians are no longer your problem but Trump. It's so sad sane individuals like me are unfortunate to share the same nationality with terrorists like you. I'm not surprised though, you've already ascertained the fact that your family members are all suffering from cretinism. Continue ranting like a coward you are.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Neoteny(m): 11:33am On Jan 24, 2020
Dybala11:

So innocent Nigerians are no longer your problem but Trump. It's so sad sane individuals like me are unfortunate to share the same nationality with terrorists like you. I'm not surprised though, you've already ascertained the fact that your family members are all suffering from cretinism. Continue ranting like a coward you are.

On the contrary I'm quite glad WE get to share the same country with YOU, because your painment coupled with your eternal impotence gives me joy like nothing else.

The day you lily-livered cowards muster the courage to stop little illiterate boys and herders cutting you down is the day you're fit to be called a human being. Until then, you're nothing more than cockroaches and vermin fit only for decimation.

Now, i wonder what vermin BH is going to exterminate next. Hope it's your diseased father....
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Neoteny(m): 11:36am On Jan 24, 2020
Dybala11:

Once again, blah blah blah, nonsensical rantings with no action to back it up. You claimed to be a terrorist, prove your assertion with action and not mere boastful words. Awon set e-terrorists, or you think terrorism is defined with regard to your rantings on this forum right.

I'm quite satisfied that 8 year olds are doing the deed.

Goes to show how utterly useless and cowardly you fukkers are, that prepubescent boys are chopping you down, and all you can do is wail on nairaland.

Call me all the names you can muster; they're but sticks and stones in comparison to the guns and knives and bombs ridding the world of scum like you.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Neoteny(m): 11:38am On Jan 24, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Hahahaha
So you see neoteny. Another person telling you to walk your talk. Don't be an online terrorist.
Where is your shame in all these? grin

Mr Impotent Prayer Warrior....

I've given you a fair challenge: rather than waste away whining and wailing here, why don't you muster the courage to go save your people from little 8 years?

It's little kids that mow you people down, and yet you brag online like you're men.

Shame on you, cowards.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Dybala11(m): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
Neoteny:

I'm quite satisfied that 8 year olds are doing the deed.

Goes to show how utterly useless and cowardly you fukkers are, that prepubescent boys are chopping you down, and all you can do is wail on nairaland.

Call me all the names you can muster; they're but sticks and stones in comparison to the guns and knives and bombs ridding the world of scum like you.

Childish rantings again, I know it's not your fault, it's just an evidence of your mental retardation. All you know how to do is hide behind the keyboard boasting that you're a terrorist, while an 8 year old is brave enough to practice what he preaches and believed. I repeat that 'terrorism is not by words of the mouth'. Until you fulfil your threat and become a suicide bomber, you're a nobody hiding behind the keyboard in the comfort of your home.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Dybala11(m): 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
Neoteny:

On the contrary I'm quite glad WE get to share the same country with YOU, because your painment coupled with your eternal impotence gives me joy like nothing else.

The day you lily-livered cowards muster the courage to stop little illiterate boys and herders cutting you down is the day you're fit to be called a human being. Until then, you're nothing more than cockroaches and vermin fit only for decimation.

Now, i wonder what vermin BH is going to exterminate next. Hope it's your diseased father....
It's nothing new though, even mosquitoes are ashamed of you been a living thing, so sad we've lost a lot of citizens while the likes of you are still around. Enjoy the rest of your miserable life, Mr coward. Ciao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yuguda Left Empty Treasury, Destroyed Bauchi - Governor Abubakar / Lagos Governor, Sanwo-olu spotted leading prayers during thanksgiving service / One Of Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Bandit, Halilu Buzu Neutralized (Graphic Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.