Stats: 3,194,711 members, 7,955,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa (46310 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road / FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) / Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Saintremmy8(m): 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
Yet security agencies in this country kept mute
God we depend on you alone
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by pelepeleb: 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
How can Boko haram people and those that like them and support them underground, finance and happy with atrocity that they are doing to Christians all over the world, how can they die and say this statement made by Righteousness89? how can? it is never possible because they already know their end. why did i said so, they all know that they are doing all these because of politics money, hateread to Christianity and that is why they it can never be possible for them to come out. they did not have meet to eat, let them go and eat the remain of the man they killed.
A question came to me and this is the question: why all this wickedness is against christian allover the world? this show that there is a special thing in Christianity that is not found in any other religion. that is why christianity is hated to the point of death, killing them yet Christianity is still spreading because I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT SEE THIS AND WANT TO HAVE THAT SPECIAL THING THAT IS NOT FOUND IN OTHER RELIGION. my submission.
let them (boko haram believing human being and those that believe and pity them) kill entire world, they can not make aljanah except they embrace Jesus Christ.
Righteousness89:
My Brother in Christ is Finally Gone to be with the LORD..

What a Privilege to Die for the Name of JESUS CHRIST..

Some deaths are Privileged death..

I Believe My Brother Pastor is in the BEST Place anyone can wish for now..

I Believe He is in Heaven, free from pains and sorrow Forever and Ever..

If I am to Pass away before The Rapture, I pray I pray to have such Privilege . I Pray to know my death before I Die.

May GOD Comfort the Church Flocks and His Family

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by snowball11(m): 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
WeedSeller:
Ever heard them kidnapping imams or sheikh ?
Stupid souls.

Of course not,.................because they are boko haram members as well! undecided

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Leo588(m): 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
WeedSeller:
Stupid souls.
The don't do that because their sponsors are their Muslim leaders.

What have Christians done in Nigeria to deserve this persecution. One day na one day.

Nobody will have peace
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Dybala11(m): 1:31am On Jan 22, 2020
Neoteny:
Agboriotejoye, so once again you prayer warriors have failed to free one of your own. How impotent your false god is to allow a CAN chieftain to be slain by illiterates.

See? You hide behind playground insults, meanwhile the real terrorists are decimating your people. I think it's high time you grow a pair of nuts and storm sambisa, instead of hiding behind name calling and crooked pastors to save your skin.

But then you're too stupid to note your own impotence.
Your comment reeks of terminal stupidity. Only God knows what will be your comment if the victim is your father?

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Staro: 2:42am On Jan 22, 2020
Very sad
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by shineeye1: 3:12am On Jan 22, 2020
The near absolute silence of all men of Dog( certainly not God) across the country should tell any doubting Thomas left that the only thing that bothers them is your tithes and offerings! Bloody Dogs!!!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Neoteny(m): 8:50am On Jan 22, 2020
Dybala11:

Your comment reeks of terminal stupidity. Only God knows what will be your comment if the victim is your father?

Lols pained asshole

I'll make an even worse comment when it's your own miserable father
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by wazirmichika1(m): 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
God is watching you must pay back
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by pelepeleb: 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
WeedSeller:
Stupid souls.
Any thing good in them that they will kidnap them for?
It is only christian that has special value and in christian that the world know that there is something special that no other religion has so jealous, hatred and killing is done too. Even with that, no retaliation, no christian fight back. the christian are still calling for peacxe. God is good.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Dybala11(m): 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
Neoteny:

Lols pained asshole

Well you just confirmed my belief that many individuals like you are mad but not roaming the street. Go to hell modafucker, I'm not the cause of your misfortune.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Dybala11(m): 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
Neoteny:

Lols pained asshole

Well you just confirmed my belief that many individuals like you are mad but not roaming the street. Go to hell modaf*cker, I'm not the cause of your misfortune. It is extremists like you, murdering innocent individuals with the justification that your terrorist leader was killed in the middle east. Don't worry sha, your seven virgins are anticipating your arrival in hell, do yourself a favour and drink two bottles of snipers
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Neoteny(m): 11:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
Dybala11:

Well you just confirmed my belief that many individuals like you are mad but not roaming the street. Go to hell modaf*cker, I'm not the cause of your misfortune. It is extremists like you, murdering innocent individuals with the justification that your terrorist leader was killed in the middle east. Don't worry sha, your seven virgins are anticipating your arrival in hell, do yourself a favour and drink two bottles of snipers

It's not murder if filth and scum like you are exterminated.

It's service to humanity.

Not every living thing deserves to live, especially not vermin like you.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Dybala11(m): 2:17am On Jan 23, 2020
Neoteny:

It's not murder if filth and scum like you are exterminated.

It's service to humanity.

Not every living thing deserves to live, especially not vermin like you.
So you believed you deserved to live, by encouraging and abetting the murder of innocent individuals cos they are of different religions to yours. I know Nigeria will never become a safe haven, inasmuch as we still have terrorists like you among us. Why not do yourself and humanity a favour by drinking just two bottles of sniper or better still, join your fellow suicide bombers and annihilate your family members. A condom could have prevented a calamity called 'you'.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Neoteny(m): 7:03am On Jan 23, 2020
Dybala11:

So you believed you deserved to live, by encouraging and abetting the murder of innocent individuals cos they are of different religions to yours. I know Nigeria will never become a safe haven, inasmuch as we still have terrorists like you among us. Why not do yourself and humanity a favour by drinking just two bottles of sniper or better still, join your fellow suicide bombers and annihilate your family members. A condom could have prevented a calamity called 'you'.

Terrorists exist for reason of people like you.

I hope someone beheads you with a blunt knife someday

tongue
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Dybala11(m): 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
Neoteny:

Terrorists exist for reason of people like you.

I hope someone beheads you with a blunt knife someday

tongue
Blah blah blah, continue ranting like the hereditary fool you are. You're just a noisy coward until you join your fellow suicide bombers and do what you're born for, which is nothing other than suicide bombing. Once again, a condom could have prevented an unnatural disaster called 'you'.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Neoteny(m): 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
Dybala11:

Blah blah blah, continue ranting like the hereditary fool you are. You're just a noisy coward until you join your fellow suicide bombers and do what you're born for, which is nothing other than suicide bombing. Once again, a condom could have prevented an unnatural disaster called 'you'.

Like i told your fellow idiot Agboriotejoye, taking one of you idiots out will be a glorious death, I'm even forfeiting the virgins for the simple orgasmic pleasure of blowing you fukkers to bits.

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
Neoteny:

Like i told your fellow idiot Agboriotejoye, taking one of you idiots out will be a glorious death, I'm even forfeiting the virgins for the simple orgasmic pleasure of blowing you fukkers to bits.

How can you forfeit what you never had. This deluded bastard is really fooling himself angry grin
Why don't you do your servicing to orgasm with aboniki on your prayer mat? You can now lick up while hitting your head on the ground. I'm sure it'll be a good meal for your almajiri empty stomach.

P.S. Let your brain settle from multiple vibrations before you reply me or Dybala11
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Neoteny(m): 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

How can you forfeit what you never had. This deluded bastard is really fooling himself angry grin
Why don't you do your servicing to orgasm with aboniki on your prayer mat? You can now lick up while hitting your head on the ground. I'm sure it'll be a good meal for your almajiri empty stomach.

P.S. Let your brain settle from multiple vibrations before you reply me or Dybala11

Mr Keyboard Prayer Warrior is back.

So you really couldn't save your CAN chief.

Yikes!

Must hurt, being so.... impotent.

Your tepid rage and weak vitriol feed me.

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
Neoteny:

Mr Keyboard Prayer Warrior is back.

So you really couldn't save your CAN chief.

Yikes!

Must hurt, being so.... impotent.

Your tepid rage and weak vitriol feed me.

tongue tongue tongue tongue
And you're so potent yet you're still on dis forum claiming a "feat" achieved by others. Why don't you get urself a Christian to kill as well and upload the video so we can know you're really what you claim to be.
Or are you so cowardly you're ready to forego the virgins that exists in your vibrating head?
Last I checked you're the one who claimed to fantasise about killing Christians. So move, make ur dreams come true
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Neoteny(m): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

And you're so potent yet you're still on dis forum claiming a "feat" achieved by others. Why don't you get urself a Christian to kill as well and upload the video so we can know you're really what you claim to be.
Or are you so cowardly you're ready to forego the virgins that exists in your vibrating head?
Last I checked you're the one who claimed to fantasise about killing Christians. So move, make ur dreams come true

Oh now they're others. I thought we're all lumped into one group, isn't that how all this started.

Make up your damned feeble mind, you excruciatingly banal asshole: either we're all terrorists and therefore i can gloat when others do the deed, or we're not.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
Neoteny:

Oh now they're others. I thought we're all lumped into one group, isn't that how all this started.

Make up your damned feeble mind, you excruciatingly banal asshole: either we're all terrorists and therefore i can gloat when others do the deed, or we're not.

Oh shut your stupid mouth. You're as senseless as those you claim fidelity with. Your only usefulness could be for a burnt offering.
I have no time to waste on a screwed nut like you.
You're damn useless on earth and hopeless thereafter in hell.
You claim to be a terrorist. Do what terrorists do and stop being a pest.
I'm sure muhamweed will be happier for it.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Dybala11(m): 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
Neoteny:

Your stupidity is hereditary. Once again a condom could have prevented an unnatural disaster called ''you'', you're nothing but a coward, except you emulate the example of those suicide bombers who are your mentors. You're a damned shame to all living things, you're not even fit to be called human.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Dybala11(m): 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Oh shut your stupid mouth. You're as senseless as those you claim fidelity with. Your only usefulness could be for a burnt offering.
Don't mind the idiot jor, he's just looking for cheap attention. By the way, he's suffering from cretinism.

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Dybala11(m): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
Neoteny:

Blah blah blah, there goes your nonsensical and meaningless rantings. You claim to be terrorist, why not back your claims up with action, coward.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Neoteny(m): 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2020
Dybala11:

Your stupidity is hereditary. Once again a condom could have prevented an unnatural disaster called ''you'', you're nothing but a coward, except you emulate the example of those suicide bombers who are your mentors. You're a damned shame to all living things, you're not even fit to be called human.

You keep repeating the same shiit over and over like the boring, uncreative piece of shitt you're.

You're mouthing off verbatim like the other asshole Agboriotejoye, makes me wonder whether it's the same lousy person, or perhaps you're both from the same local parish conditioned to think alike, like the stupid useless lemmings you are, while the pastors rape your smelly butts.

If look closely no one gives a crawling fukk whenever one of you scums is snuffed out, not the government or the the US you've all been whining to, all the international community does is say some canned blarb by way of simulated empathy.

Why isn't Trump here to blow BH to smithereens, does he not care anymore about you cretins?

Are your lives so worthless that no one just gives a fukk?

Must hurt just as bad as the anal rape from the local clergy.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Neoteny(m): 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Poor little choir boy is sore from rape and impotence.

Aw, eventually Trump will get round to bailing you fukkers out....perhaps before jeebus finally makes up his mind to come back. But before then thousands of you will be unceremoniously sent to your maker by head thumpers and virgin seekers. And there ain't fukk-all you or your type can do it about beyond audio rage!

Imagine being beheaded by a smelly, illiterate 8 year old, and with a blunt knife at that. Even sallah rams are offered more grace.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
Neoteny:

Poor little choir boy is sore from rape and impotence.

Aw, eventually Trump will get round to bailing you fukkers out....perhaps before jeebus finally makes up his mind to come back. But before then thousands of you will be unceremoniously sent to your maker by head thumpers and virgin seekers. And there ain't fukk-all you or your type can do it about beyond audio rage!

Imagine being beheaded by a smelly, illiterate 8 year old, and with a blunt knife at that. Even sallah rams are offered more grace.

tongue tongue tongue

You're so stupid it's astonishing how so much stupidity can be in one human. It's gratifying to see you accept your brothers are smelly illiterates.
Your cursed wreck of a soul is rejoicing in other people's pain and misery. Continue ok?
You should look at yourself in the mirror and be proud of what you see.
The good thing though is the young man died for his belief. The question is what are you living for or rather standing for. You claim to be a terrorist. Your terrorism only exists on your keypad. Isn't that stupid. I have challenged you since. Make a video rejoicing over the killing of Christians by your terrorist brothers or rather get to kill one yourself and then we can have a conversation.
Until then, you're just a useless hopeless head slamming, deranged terrorist wannabe and a COWARD to boot.

Oh and funny though, more Muslims have died either as identified terrorists or covert terrorists.
The joke is on you dummy. You're losing both ways.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
Dybala11:

Don't mind the idiot jor, he's just looking for cheap attention. By the way, he's suffering from cretinism.
I guess so. I'm sure he's one of those vermins who have been left behind by their families with empty bowls to scavenge for food. Probably stole the phone he's using.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
Dybala11:

Hahahaha
So you see neoteny. Another person telling you to walk your talk. Don't be an online terrorist.
Where is your shame in all these? grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Dybala11(m): 1:25am On Jan 24, 2020
Neoteny:

You keep repeating the same shiit over and over like the boring, uncreative piece of shitt you're.

You're mouthing off verbatim like the other asshole Agboriotejoye, makes me wonder whether it's the same lousy person, or perhaps you're both from the same local parish conditioned to think alike, like the stupid useless lemmings you are, while the pastors rape your smelly butts.

If look closely no one gives a crawling fukk whenever one of you scums is snuffed out, not the government or the the US you've all been whining to, all the international community does is say some canned blarb by way of simulated empathy.

Why isn't Trump here to blow BH to smithereens, does he not care anymore about you cretins?

Are your lives so worthless that no one just gives a fukk?

Must hurt just as bad as the anal rape from the local clergy.
Once again, blah blah blah, nonsensical rantings with no action to back it up. You claimed to be a terrorist, prove your assertion with action and not mere boastful words. Awon set e-terrorists, or you think terrorism is defined with regard to your rantings on this forum right.

Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud / One Of Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Bandit, Halilu Buzu Neutralized (Graphic Picture) / Yuguda Left Empty Treasury, Destroyed Bauchi - Governor Abubakar

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77