Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! (5855 Views)

How A Man Was Looking At A Ladys Backside At A Restaurant That Got People Talkin / I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
I have a contract with this aunty in my area, I'm her okada man and she pays me on time on monthly basis but she took some fotos when I was about dropping her at the motor park this morning, only for her to call me just now that one of the photo reflex my intentions toward her and so she will respond to me on her arrival that I should start looking for a new job, please what can I do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! by Freestainworld(m): 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
liar's will go to hell oo.

12 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! by TallPck1(m): 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
I know you are making Mockry of the guy that posted yesterday about commenting on his Boss's photo. Weldone sha.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! by healthserve(m): 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
TallPck1:
I know you are making Mockry of the guy that posted yesterday about commenting on his Boss's photo. Weldone sha.

True grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! by kestolove95(m): 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
Carry ur wahala dey go..
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
kestolove95:
Carry ur wahala dey go..
Aunty, please advise me as a fellow hippy Aunty
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! by George700(m): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
payperpost:
I have a contract with this aunty in my area, I'm her okada man and she pays me on time on monthly basis but she took some fotos when I was about dropping her at the motor park this morning, only for her to call me just now that one of the photo reflex my intentions toward her and so she will respond to me in on her arrival that I should start looking for a new job, please what can I do?
I know the person dat posted this photo ooo
which kind fake news be this

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
George700:

I know the person dat posted this photo ooo
which kind fake news be this
it was me Oga, can you offer me contract to be carrying your babe around? I no go look her hips lustfully

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! by Ayoleeboy007: 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! by cRobo: 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
This is super storyyyyyyyy
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! by Amotekun777: 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
cRobo:
This is super storyyyyyyyy

1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! by mytime24(f): 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
#op

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! by HQuadreal: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
payperpost:
I have a contract with this aunty in my area, I'm her okada man and she pays me on time on monthly basis but she took some fotos when I was about dropping her at the motor park this morning, only for her to call me just now that one of the photo reflex my intentions toward her and so she will respond to me in on her arrival that I should start looking for a new job, please what can I do?

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ur a bad liar and ur use of English is also bad........Okada man kill u der idiat

payperpost:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! by okeyben10: 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lol

Your madam na destiny etiko undecided

troller

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! by Simplecity(m): 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
payperpost:
I have a contract with this aunty in my area, I'm her okada man and she pays me on time on monthly basis but she took some fotos when I was about dropping her at the motor park this morning, only for her to call me just now that one of the photo reflex my intentions toward her and so she will respond to me on her arrival that I should start looking for a new job, please what can I do?
see as the guy dey reason the yansh

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
Simplecity:
see as the guy dey reason the yansh

I swear! wrong accusation
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! by Elgreen(m): 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
Freestainworld:
liar's will go to hell oo.
oga no be small lie oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! by Adam00(m): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
You wan reach front page abi?

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! by Kobicove(m): 12:25am On Jan 22, 2020
payperpost:

We know you're lying undecided
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! by Aboks(m): 7:38am On Jan 22, 2020
you go copy news come paste

bro there is God o

will you keep quiet

(1) (Reply)

Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland / Hushpuppi's Ex-girlfriend Pregnant For NBA Star / This Hips Are Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.