Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

“Big Dick Is Life” — Slay Queen Scientifically Explains The Benefits - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Big Dick Is Life” — Slay Queen Scientifically Explains The Benefits (8234 Views)

Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO / I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) / "Big Joystick Is Life" — Busty Slay Queen Scientifically Explains Its Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Big Dick Is Life” — Slay Queen Scientifically Explains The Benefits by Lizzysamuel(f): 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
I never knew some slay queens can be this Intelligent, despite their lifestyles.

Here is a trending video of a busty slay queen giving a lecture on how a big joystick is life and very essential in every woman’s life.

The lady at first seemed to be derailing from the subject matter, but finally pulled a string with the way she scientifically explained the nutritional benefits to women.

She equally encouraged men with little joystick to accept their fates despite the saying ” it’s not by size but by might”.

Watch The Video
https://zenithnaija.com/big-joystick-is-life-slay-queen-scientifically-explains-the-benefits/

Re: “Big Dick Is Life” — Slay Queen Scientifically Explains The Benefits by Freestainworld(m): 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
marry poor man with big dick, you will still cheat with big stomach man with small dick.

22 Likes

Re: “Big Dick Is Life” — Slay Queen Scientifically Explains The Benefits by tidalstorm(m): 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
Freestainworld:
marry poor man with big dick, you will still cheat with big stomach man with small dick.

And vise versa.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Big Dick Is Life” — Slay Queen Scientifically Explains The Benefits by Amotekun777: 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
cool
Re: “Big Dick Is Life” — Slay Queen Scientifically Explains The Benefits by SalafRider(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
See her rejected burnt offering fingerz

9 Likes

Re: “Big Dick Is Life” — Slay Queen Scientifically Explains The Benefits by Azeh(m): 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
tidalstorm:

And vise versa.
omo brain choke ur head

9 Likes

Re: “Big Dick Is Life” — Slay Queen Scientifically Explains The Benefits by Koredav(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lizzysamuel:
I never knew some slay queens can be this Intelligent, despite their lifestyles.

Here is a trending video of a busty slay queen giving a lecture on how a big joystick is life and very essential in every woman’s life.

The lady at first seemed to be derailing from the subject matter, but finally pulled a string with the way she scientifically explained the nutritional benefits to women.

She equally encouraged men with little joystick to accept their fates despite the saying ” it’s not by size but by might”.

Watch The Video
https://zenithnaija.com/big-joystick-is-life-slay-queen-scientifically-explains-the-benefits/
Olosho
Re: “Big Dick Is Life” — Slay Queen Scientifically Explains The Benefits by kellight(m): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
Olosho every where

Her fingers reminds me of a song "different color one people"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Big Dick Is Life” — Slay Queen Scientifically Explains The Benefits by psalmsmiles(m): 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
wow.. "Women are not sex objects". SMH
Re: “Big Dick Is Life” — Slay Queen Scientifically Explains The Benefits by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:23am On Jan 22, 2020
Nawao
Re: “Big Dick Is Life” — Slay Queen Scientifically Explains The Benefits by Oowel(m): 8:03am On Jan 22, 2020
She just speak most girls expectaction but alot of them will keep quiet even if the one they are fucking is not up to the size they want but provided the money is there the dick is the best... grin. just to maintain some decorum for the time been...
Re: “Big Dick Is Life” — Slay Queen Scientifically Explains The Benefits by crackhouse(m): 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
I have seen enough in this world.
Re: “Big Dick Is Life” — Slay Queen Scientifically Explains The Benefits by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:22am On Jan 23, 2020
Nawaoo

(1) (Reply)

Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? / I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) / Unbelievable! Best Man Grabs Bride Backside. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.