Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Sokoto Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sokoto Girls (2164 Views)

Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple / 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) / Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sokoto Girls by Quality20(m): 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
Have u ever been married or tried dating a sokoto damsel before? Well d experience is worth it. Those ladies r just too clean,pretty faithful and chaste. Sokoto is just d place to pick ur wife if u value chastity n peace if mind

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Girls by jawalis(m): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
What a life. You’ll be fine.
Re: Sokoto Girls by donbachi(m): 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
just give me love and sex..make dem keep dia chastity...i dey ok with my efik wife...wey dey knack me "to whom it may concern"
Re: Sokoto Girls by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
hmmmm,okay oooo
Re: Sokoto Girls by Quality20(m): 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
donbachi:
just give me love and sex..make dem keep dia chastity...i dey ok with my efik wife...wey dey knack me "to whom it may concern"
remember it takes a decent woman to raise decent offsprings

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Girls by Splinz(m): 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
Quality20:
Sokoto is just d place to pick ur wife if u value chastity n peace if mind

Thank you. smiley

However, in every State of this country abounds decent, chaste and excellent home makers as women.

Like I'd tell you now, my girl has all and more of these qualities. Is she from Sokoto? No. She's from a State in the East. My "Igbotic Chick" like I called her. cheesy

Many thanks my brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Girls by lindachi86(f): 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
Splinz:

Thank you. smiley

However, in every State of this country abounds decent, chaste and excellent home makers as women.

Like I'd tell you now, my girl has all and more of these qualities. Is she from Sokoto? No. She's from a State in the East. My "Igbotic Chick" like I called her. cheesy

Many thanks my brother.
This made me smile

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Girls by MrCork: 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
Quality20:
Have u ever been married or tried dating a sokoto damsel before? Well d experience is worth it. Those ladies r just too clean,pretty faithful and chaste. Sokoto is just d place to pick ur wife if u value chastity n peace if mind

..which one is sotonko again?....we Londoners don't gerrrrrit! angry
Re: Sokoto Girls by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2020
Quality20:
remember it takes a decent woman to raise decent offsprings
but they are raising potential terrorist and almajiri up north
Re: Sokoto Girls by Quality20(m): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lostz:
but they are raising potential terrorist and almajiri up north
Nope! u wrong here. That's just like saying u guys in d south are raising potential cultists and ritualists/headcutters
Re: Sokoto Girls by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
Quality20:
Nope! u wrong here. That's just like saying u guys in d south are raising potential cultists and ritualists/headcutters
there are more cultists, crime and poverty in the north. that won't happen if you guys are the best parents
Re: Sokoto Girls by WalkerMichael(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lostz:
there are more cultists, crime and poverty in the north. that won't happen if you guys are the best parents

You are truly your moniker. You are ...

Re: Sokoto Girls by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
Quality20:
Are you a Sokoto gel?
Re: Sokoto Girls by tyup(m): 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
lindachi86:
This made me smile
would you like a sokoto guy to?
Re: Sokoto Girls by Quality20(m): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
cucumbae:
Are you a Sokoto gel?
nope. I'm a man

(1) (Reply)

Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's / Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid / My Girlfriend Doesn't Consider Dating As Cheating...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.