Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Consider Dating As Cheating... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Consider Dating As Cheating... (2165 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Consider Dating As Cheating... by lastburn(m): 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
My girlfriend and I had dis talk about what she consider cheating in a relationship. Guys you should ask your girlfriends or wife and you fit shock! She said what she consider as cheating is sex! So long as you guys didn't have sex then its not cheating no matter what you guys are doing!!!! I weak... As for me? If you play, you play to win!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Consider Dating As Cheating... by Nazgul: 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
lastburn:
My girlfriend and I had dis talk about what she consider cheating in a relationship. Guys you should ask your girlfriends or wife and you fit shock! She said what she consider as cheating is sex! So long as you guys didn't have sex then its not cheating no matter what you guys are doing!!!! I weak... As for me? If you play, you play to win!
She's still immature, my best guess is that she's below 23 years. That's how girls that age reason. She's not with you for anything serious, she's still exploring herself, so this things you see coming out from her mouth are thoughts she's been habouring for ages. Don't argue with her... she'll outgrow it with time.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Consider Dating As Cheating... by stanliwise(m): 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2021
lastburn:
Multiple partners is ok if it is FWB.
But when it becomes a serious relationship with promises and trust. Omo avoid that kinda people. They are siren o, they can do the undo all in the name of “I am not having sex with him naw”.

While they are busy giving some random partners quicky all around. Omo don’t trust those people with such mentality o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Consider Dating As Cheating... by needanswer: 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
lastburn:

If you want her to learn and see your point, start doing EXACTLY LIKE HER. Keep lots of female friends and bestie and do things with them aside SEX, and watch how her understanding will suddenly become clear.

She keeps those guys for what she can gain from them which most times is money related, only problem is some guys will have their way with her for the money.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Consider Dating As Cheating... by Freestainworld(m): 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
Start talking to other girls and watch her reaction, she will be the first to say you are cheating on her, then ask her even without having sex?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Consider Dating As Cheating... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
The earlier you guys realize relationship is a scam the better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Consider Dating As Cheating... by mgdimagaladima(m): 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
Just double date in other to avoid heart break... Heartbreak is bastard
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Consider Dating As Cheating... by Offpoint1: 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
The urge to sell my smartphone and go live in an isolated Island alone is getting stronger on daily basis and Nairaland is fueling it the more.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Consider Dating As Cheating... by lastburn(m): 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nazgul:

She's still immature, my best guess is that she's below 23 years. That's how girls that age reason. She's not with you for anything serious, she's still exploring herself, so this things you see coming out from her mouth are thoughts she's been habouring for ages. Don't argue with her... she'll outgrow it with time.
This person am talking about is 30+ and I intend to marry her but this one shock me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Consider Dating As Cheating... by Nazgul: 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
lastburn:
This person am talking about is 30+ and I intend to marry her but this one shock me
If she's above 30, then I'll suggest that you don't treat that statement with kid gloves.

The reality of the matter is that she flirts and she's looking for justification, that's why she make that comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Consider Dating As Cheating... by Draslo(m): 11:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
lastburn:
Lastburn, last last she go burn you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Consider Dating As Cheating... by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
she's cheating on you bro
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Consider Dating As Cheating... by rex444(m): 3:38am On Mar 15, 2021
She is double dating at the moment just that one of U has managed to get to the promise land but trust me, the other will still reach then she will break d news .... Have Ur plan B

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Consider Dating As Cheating... by 1beat(m): 4:50am On Mar 15, 2021
you're lucky she opened up for you anything that comes after you won't be surprise
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Consider Dating As Cheating... by chiommy123(f): 5:30am On Mar 15, 2021
So she shouldn't have friends cos she is dating you?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Consider Dating As Cheating... by femi4: 7:26am On Mar 15, 2021
lastburn:
Olosho in disguise
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Consider Dating As Cheating... by chichimezie(f): 8:29am On Mar 15, 2021
she shudnt go on a date with other pple abi.....
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Consider Dating As Cheating... by Mrscarter(f): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
lastburn:

Anything classed as "intimate" or sexual is cheating in my opinion
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Consider Dating As Cheating... by AishaYesufu: 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
Lol OP she don see you finish say you no be man. She is definitely not seeing you alone. But why will you be in a relationship with a woman that still keep male friends?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Consider Dating As Cheating... by lastburn(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
AishaYesufu:
Lol OP she don see you finish say you no be man. She is definitely not seeing you alone. But why will you be in a relationship with a woman that still keep male friends?
I swear! I can't stop her from having male friend. Wish I could. She don see me finish but plan B loading. No time
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Consider Dating As Cheating... by AishaYesufu: 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
lastburn:

I swear! I can't stop her from having male friend. Wish I could. She don see me finish but plan B loading. No time
Good decision... Pls never repeat same mistakes you made with her in your plan B

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Hits Sophia Momodu! / Lady Caught Breast Feeding Her Boyfriend On Camera (video) / Big Yansh Smells Better Than The World's Most Expensive Perfume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.