Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (307102 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2020
AududuNine11:

Lol... Person weh dey answer average of 10 questions a day.

Like today, na 15 im answer grin grin

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 8:31am On Jun 15, 2020
[quote author=Ent3rpreneur post=90684678][/quote]

= ?? shocked

Oya send screenshot of today own grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 8:34am On Jun 15, 2020
grin grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by quineP(f): 8:54am On Jun 15, 2020
pls can someone send the link again. The previous one is not going
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by quineP(f): 8:56am On Jun 15, 2020
Are you having hard times securing a job?
Tired of doing teaching jobs without being paid?
Or you need an extra source of income, a side hustle?
You are good in any STEM or Business subjects?

Then try this....

I’ve been doing this online tutoring job since November last year. My main job is to assist high school and college students in their course work, by providing well explained and non plagiarized answers to questions on various subject areas.
You get paid 0.7 USD for each high school question answered, and 0.9 USD for each college question answered.

That's what I do at the moment while I continue my search for a lucrative job. I handle mainly questions from Biology and Health subjects.
All I do is to log on to the account created for me, and then selected any question I can conveniently answer.
I mainly focus on working or 4 to 5 days in a week. Most of the time, before 12noon, I’m done answering at least 7 questions. My target is to answer nothing less than 30 questions correctly in a week. In a month, that is 120 questions. At this conservative and less stressful work rate, you can earn nothing less than 25k in a month, or more if you are really good in any STEM or Business subjects like accounting,economics.
I get paid the next month for work done in the previous month. Direct to my bank account.

I have found this a better side hustle/part time job compared to other teaching jobs.

https://www.latinhireDOTcom/en/online-tutoring-apply-here/
https://form.jotformzDOTcom/92164718300654?source=Website

Use any of the links above to apply. You should be contacted to take their online assessment tests within 10 working days.

PS: Replace "DOT" with "." in the links provided.

After applying, in about 10 working days, you should get a mail from them containing a link you'd follow to take an online test on the use of English. If you score above 85% I think, you would be instructed to take another test. The next test shouldn't be that difficult to pass. You just need about 4 points to pass. Then, you get a congratulatory mail. In about 5 working days, documentation should be done and you are ready to start answering questions.

LatinHire is the agent responsible for hiring and paying subject tutors who answer questions posted on brainly.com. It's a US based site for high school students and college students for learning purposes.

Answers provided by tutors are usually being monitored and rated on a weekly basis by a quality assurance team.

Here is a link to one of the questions I answered on the site: it was rated 5 by the quality assurance team. The rating you see on the site is random rating from viewers. The real rating is done and compiled by the quality assurance team and sent to you on a weekly basis. Only answers rated 4 and 5 are being paid for. Your main job is to provide easy to comprehend answers that are correct and well explained without plagiarism.

link: https://brainly.com/question/142900087

I hope this is helpful.

Goodluck.

Akinowon123

Callertunez

nooker

shagamite

Omawumi17

emmanuelsea

iamharkinwaley
pls can u resend the link? i hope i’m not late
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 9:06am On Jun 15, 2020
AududuNine11:

*** = *** ?? shocked

Oya send screenshot of today own grin

Delete this grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Delete this grin
. Lol... Okay sir... Make moneyest no come reason your matter grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 15, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Oga boss;
Come show us way oo
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2020
AududuNine11:
. Lol... Okay sir... Make moneyest no come reason your matter grin

Who's that? Disciplinarian of the thread?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 9:57am On Jun 15, 2020
GentRoyal:

Oga boss;
Come show us way oo
Show you the way to answering 1 question per day?

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Grandlord: 10:05am On Jun 15, 2020
crownedrookie:

LMFAO. E nor shock you? Baba is STUPEFIED. E kant believe e highs. cheesy grin 6 years building portfolio and only achievement is nairaland nuisance with many monikers. Homosexual wheelbarrow pusher ashawo man learn web development seven months thrash you like small pikin. Shey you shame for yourself? Cos me I shame for u cheesy cheesy
grin cheesy
I didn't see this. Congrats man.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 15, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

I see where you answer 5 nah
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 10:23am On Jun 15, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Who's that? Disciplinarian of the thread?
lol
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 10:24am On Jun 15, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Show us how you did it today grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 11:18am On Jun 15, 2020
AududuNine11:

I tire o grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 11:22am On Jun 15, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

You still nack 13 last week. I doff hat
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Youngson88(m): 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
AududuNine11:

I nor just know why him go just dey lie like this, u don go survey d guy. lol
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by DanRay1: 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
Guys. Following the recent updates on the content tool, has anybody had questions answered from incorrect sources?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
DanRay1:
Guys. Following the recent updates on the content tool, has anybody had questions answered from incorrect sources?
We'll know when we receive the next weekly report

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bunnae(f): 3:10am On Jun 16, 2020
I want to send a request to edit an answer I gave wrongly. Please under what option do I make my request? Help me if you have done this before please.

Aududunine11, Gentroyal, Topeontop. Abeg it's urgent
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 16, 2020
bunnae:
I want to send a request to edit an answer I gave wrongly. Please under what option do I make my request? Help me if you have done this before please.

Aududunine11, Gentroyal, Topeontop. Abeg it's urgent
Use LH - Brainly Activity Report, instead.
When you get to "Did you experience any issues? *", select Yes.
Type in your request in the textarea; make sure you include link to the question...

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bunnae(f): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2020
GentRoyal:

Type in your request in the textarea; make sure you include link to the question...

Thank you
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2020
GentRoyal:

Ose

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2020
Please, I wantu ask, is LatinHire going to pay me birthday bonus?

Today na birthday o grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bunnae(f): 8:41am On Jun 16, 2020
AududuNine11:

Ose
smiley The guy na baba o. He is good.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bunnae(f): 8:43am On Jun 16, 2020
AududuNine11:

Happy birthday to you dear. Thank you for your kindness and generosity. May heaven open newer and better doors for you. You deserve the best on this day and always.

Nor be only birthday bonus grin. In fact let's send them a mail requesting for better work conditions and benefits. Let's join a labour Union. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Generalwoodz(m): 8:49am On Jun 16, 2020
Hi everyone
How do I get started
I have been following right from page one but something came up lipsrsealed but l am back

AududuNine11
GentRoyal
And other boss here
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sparklebee: 9:00am On Jun 16, 2020
AududuNine11:

Today na birthday o

Happy birthday to you. May God continue to bless and grant you all your heart desires.

Thank you for the kindness you have shown . You are one in a billion.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by BrightShineSky9: 9:12am On Jun 16, 2020
AududuNine11:

Happy birthday , may God answer all your secrete prayers...llnp
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:36am On Jun 16, 2020
bunnae:

smiley The guy na baba o. He is good.

grin I go soon recommend am for promotion to the post of moderator grin

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2020
bunnae:

Happy birthday to you dear. Thank you for your kindness and generosity. May heaven open newer and better doors for you. You deserve the best on this day and always.

Nor be only birthday bonus grin. In fact let's send them a mail requesting for better work conditions and benefits. Let's join a labour Union. cheesy

Tnx much... Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.