Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (307023 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by NkShallom(f): 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

The pages are too much to cover, is there a way you can summarize or give the whole tutorial for someone to digest, and still be available for guidance in case there is confusion, or need for guidance at your own terms?
. There is No short cuts bro, just make out time and follow the guidance I gave above. Personally, I went through the whole pages, then contacted the OP for his tutorial bfor I started, and so far so good.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
NkShallom:
Its about domain flipping, ie buying and selling domain names, you can buy a domain for like 5 ($), and resell it for a higher price like $$, $$$, or even $$$$. Everything you need to know about the business is on that trend, that's where I learnt from. buh on a personal advice, would encourage you calm down, make out time to read the first 1-50pages to fully understand what the biz all about, the read the last 50pages too. Then contact the OP of the trend for his tutorial, that would make you get started more easier without making much mistakes. Its would pay you off at the end.

I remember reading about this few years ago.

Maybe now's the time to invest in it.

Thanks for reminding me

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
27 questions answered, 3 picked outside the ct.

I am wondering how.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
whycee001:

[You are welcome to continue answering questions from the Content Tool until Saturday, April 4th]

i guess account termination is directly proportional to us being unable to login to content tools
so far i can login to my content tools i go answer question
its better than being idle even if dem no pay
Hmmm...
It'll be painful if at the end of the month, you end up not being paid after earning; say $100.
Lemme advise you as a brother that really cares; stop answering questions on brainly and if you must, answer like 2 questions per day then log out so that it won't be painful if you don't get paid.

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
NkShallom:
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/1262
Guys I would encourage you check the above trend, there are opportunities there too.
Thanks for this;
I'll take it as my assignment for tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
JayIlych:

Well, let me say the easier questions were gobbled up faster.

Well, my strong points are
1. High School English involving objective answers with explanations
2. High School Social Studies
3. College Business
4. High School Business

Maybe you're very good with Physics and Chemistry and calculations, so it would still be same difficulty for you.
You're right with the exception of chemistry.
I do college and high level maths, engineering, physics and computer, mainly.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by brighttech95(m): 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
sameereinstein:
About the missing weekly report, I think it's just a glitch from them and they'll fix it later. They can't run us dirty at least if they would lay us off, they would've given us prior notice like the others. Even if we were layed off which is highly unlikely, we still have an entitlement to weekly report since we've worked for the during that time.
With or without that report, it's only reasonable they pay us.
Take a chill pill cheesy while we await their response tomorrow

Got mine few minutes ago, they said I picked 3 of 13 from outside CT this errors much o
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Just did rough sketch of my earnings

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
AmKen:
27 questions answered, 3 picked outside the ct.

I am wondering how.

3 is fair enough.

I'm not even arguing 4 out of mine.

But OP's 51/55 shocked

That mean sey e no work at all be that
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
barackodam:

3 is fair enough.

But OP's 51/55 shocked

You say fair, but i cant remember picking any question from outside the ct.

I will have to seek answers.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Looking at it.

Our works got cut by 3-4 questions.

Maybe OP's was supposed to be 4 outside content tool. They kon go do mistake type 51 outside content tool

Maybe......
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by brighttech95(m): 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
barackodam:
Looking at it.

Maybe OP's was supposed to be 4 outside content tool. They kon go do mistake type 51 outside content tool

Maybe......

Maybe we can't tell until they reply him
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
AmKen:

You say fair, but i cant remember picking any question from outside the ct.

I will have to seek answers.

I'm not sure any of us did. Maybe my first week from last month, I would have admitted I probably picked, can't say. But not last week.

Only newbies would do that mistake. So, I'm pretty sure none of us did. It's definitely a glitch. They're probably trying to start using that feature, and they're testing it out, that's why it brought these errors.

idk, just saying
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Brainly, but why?

Aye mi, temi bami... please is there remedy to this? has anyone been able to contact them and get any proper explanation?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nathphil(m): 6:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
This is serious oo
total answered 37
total picked outside content tool 21
hmmm
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
With all this report from you guys, it's like I need to check my report again

Modified
6 out of 72 is fair enough
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bunnae(f): 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

that monthly report on march 14th is for february, and it includes week 9. did your monthly report that time, reflects week 9?
have you been sending, documenting or filling daily questions you answered?
I just got it now.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Those guys are really smart grin
I was on mask all through that week though.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
will they still "re-review" the previous weeks for this month, to check for questions picked outside content tool?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
barackodam:

3 is fair enough.

But OP's 51/55 shocked

Lol.. my village people have finally located me... I cover my account with the blood of Jesus
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Just received my weekly report. 0ne picked out of content tool. How come.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Dbeautyy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
I also got their msg for the wrong questions picked out of content pool and the below was my response. Even if it was just two they said was out of content, I worked for it .

Dear Sir/Ma,
It got to my notice just awhile ago that I answered questions which were out of the content stipulated, I believe it must have been a technical error from your server because I never answered any question outside the content tool. Also want to believe you should be able to actually pin point those questions not just telling me I answered two out of the content tool. Kindly check your technical end because I believe that if someone like me who takes time to login to the content pool is faced with such alligation, then definitely there must have been others who would have been wrongly accused of such as well. Thanks
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
barackodam:
Looking at it.

Maybe......
even the 4, which other place would I have gotten questions from if not from the content tool? Lol
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
AmKen:
Has this guy been shown the exit door?
The last time he answered questions was 2 weeks ago.

I guessed so... See im yam head grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
AududuNine11:

I guessed so... See im yam head grin

Kikiki!!! yam head.

He was your best friend while on board.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
AmKen:

Kikiki!!! yam head.

He was your best friend while on board.
the guy no get joy o... im village people enter coaster bus follow am
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
AududuNine11:
the guy no get joy o... im village people enter coaster bus follow am

His likes spoilt show for great guys like cc: Ustec and ProfLinc
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dbeautyy:
I also got their msg for the wrong questions picked out of content pool and the below was my response. Even if it was just two they said was out of content, I worked for it .

Dear Sir/Ma,
It got to my notice just awhile ago that I answered questions which were out of the content stipulated, I believe it must have been a technical error from your server because I never answered any question outside the content tool. Also want to believe you should be able to actually pin point those questions not just telling me I answered two out of the content tool. Kindly check your technical end because I believe that if someone like me who takes time to login to the content pool is faced with such alligation, then definitely there must have been others who would have been wrongly accused of such as well. Thanks

I feel this message is too confrontational. There are mild ways to send grievances. My opinion though

3 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sameereinstein(m): 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
AmKen:
Has this guy been shown the exit door?
The last time he answered questions was 2 weeks ago.
How was he able to amaze 64 thanks?
Beats my imagination

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.