Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] (3805 Views)

Are You Proud To Be A Father? Post Picture Of Yourself With Your Kid(s). / Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:35am On Jan 22, 2020
Please, kindly read the post below and tell me who is about to scam who.

Re: SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:36am On Jan 22, 2020
Now, read the agreement carefully.

Re: SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:37am On Jan 22, 2020

Re: SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] by Adasun(m): 8:50am On Jan 22, 2020
Lols,some people sha undecided

he is trying to play a smart one u legend.

Dis country dey cursed to me.smh
Re: SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:06am On Jan 22, 2020
Adasun:
Lols,some people sha undecided

he is trying to play a smart one u legend.

Dis country dey cursed to me.smh

The next action is probably for him to come to Nairaland and starts calling me a scammer that I ran away with his 10k.

Those who don't know the full story will believe him. Anyway, I'm waiting for his reply.

8 Likes

Re: SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] by BabbanBura(m): 9:07am On Jan 22, 2020
Na wa woo, ILegendd no mind the scammer

2 Likes

Re: SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] by Kyrx(m): 9:18am On Jan 22, 2020
Lol grin grin

He's trying to play a fast one shocked

1 Like

Re: SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:29am On Jan 22, 2020
Kyrx:
Lol grin grin

He's trying to play a fast one shocked

No be small. If the plan doesn't work, a new moniker will emerge on Nairaland and starts trolling me every night and day calling me a scammer.

Anyway, I won't even reply such a troll. Take a look at other buyers who bought on the same day, but the transactions were peaceful. More than 5 of them.

1 Like

Re: SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] by Adasun(m): 9:32am On Jan 22, 2020
iLegendd:

The next action is probably for him to come to Nairaland and start calling me a scammer that I ran away with his 10k.

Those who don't know the full story will believe him. Anyway, I'm waiting for his reply.
i don't knw what he stand to gain self. Attention abi na popularity?

He definately knw what he was doing.
Re: SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:36am On Jan 22, 2020
Adasun:
i don't knw what he stand to gain self. Attention abi na popularity?

He definately knw what he was doing.

Yes, he knows his plans and they are two

1. Take his money back and keep our book
2. If he doesn't take his money back, he comes to Nairaland to accuse and make people think I'm a fraud for not giving him back his money

Las Las, all of these is just to spoil my business and paint me black.

Unfortunately, he can't spoil it because it's built on integrity and honesty and will forever stay that way.

Anyone trying to spoil it will just end up making our books more popular and making us richer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
He has the book, but I decided to resend it the second time.

His last reply is:

Re: SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] by Yemialade(f): 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lolz,the nigga wants to manipulates you by using all sorts of method to get his money back,he was like 10k gone just like that,he doesnt wana invest in what wil benefit and spice up the network of his WIFI.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
Yemialade:
Lolz,the nigga wants to manipulates you by using all sorts of method to get his money back,he was like 10k gone just like that,he doesnt wana invest in what wil benefit and spice up the network of his WIFI.

The scammer is accusing me of scamming him. I'll send him the link of this thread to read.

Re: SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
I don't know why someone in his right senses would want to scam me.

When will some people do away with criminality and lies? What do they really gain?

1 Like

Re: SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
Scammer's update.

Re: SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] by Cityqueengirl(f): 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
iLegendd:

I think this is just a case of misunderstanding.
I don't think it's ethnically right to upload a chat between you and your customer

1 Like

Re: SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
Cityqueengirl:
I think this is just a case of misunderstanding.
I don't think it's ethnically right to upload a chat between you and your customer

It's wrong, but when dealing with a Nigerian scammer, keep all evidence openly available to the world.

Why? He will soon start telling the world we are the ones who scammed him just to spoil our business. Most Nigerians don't like hearing both sides of the story — they pass judgement instantly. What I did isn't professional, but it will save me damages later.

1 Like

Re: SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] by Nat404: 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
iLegendd:

It's wrong, but when dealing with a Nigerian scammer, keep all evidence openly available to the world.

Why? He will soon start telling the world we are the ones who scammed him just to spoil our business. Most Nigerians don't like hearing both sides of the story — they pass judgement instantly. What I did isn't professional, but it will save me damages later.

That's correct. And that's why the country is in total shambles.

1 Like

Re: SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nat404:
That's correct. And that's why the country is in total shambles.

See, if I hadn't done this, this old scammer — using his spare SIM, would've painted us black. Most scammers don't have conscience. They'll say negative things to you and even say, "The God in Heaven I serve will punish you" just to appear innocent. They involve God easily.

For the lady that said it's misunderstanding, it's not. He read the agreement and typed, "Agreed" with his email.

This shows he understood it perfectly. He has probably been scamming people, so he wanted to give it a try on me. If he didn't like the agreement, he should've typed, "disagreed" and I'll refund him his money instantly.

After agreeing and getting his book, he came online that day, downloaded it and probably started reading.

The next day, as a caring seller, I asked him if he has gotten his book and boom, the Devil in most scammers' head gave him a suggestion to start a dispute and get his money back and also keep the book to himself.

5 things he would've gained if he had succeeded in this scam

1. Free money
2. Free book
3. Last longer in bed after reading and practicing
4. Starts selling our book in black market to make more money
5. Starts thinking he's way too smart as he continues scamming others

1 Like

Re: SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] by Cityqueengirl(f): 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
iLegendd:

well you maybe right. I pray God will help both parties find a place for peace in their heart
Re: SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] by Nat404: 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
iLegendd:

See, if I hadn't done this, this old scammer — using his spare SIM, would've painted us black. Most scammers don't have conscience. They'll say negative things to you and even say, "The God in Heaven I serve will punish you" just to appear innocent. They involve God easily.

For the lady that said it's misunderstanding, it's not. He read the agreement and typed, "Agreed" with his email.

This shows he understood it perfectly. He has probably been scamming people, so he wanted to give it a try on me. If he didn't like the agreement, he should've typed, "disagreed" and I'll refund him his money instantly.

After agreeing and getting his book, he came online that day, downloaded it and probably started reading.

The next day, as a caring seller, I asked him if he has gotten his book and boom, the Devil in most scammers' head gave him a suggestion to start a dispute and get his money back and also keep the book to himself.

5 things he would've gained if he had succeeded in this scam

1. Free money
2. Free book
3. Last longer in bed after reading and practicing
4. Starts selling our book in black market to make more money
5. Starts thinking he's way too smart as he continues scamming others
Just be careful. There are people out there who don't want to see other people succeed in life. They would be happy to spoil your business and bring you down.
Re: SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
The bloody scammer is still arrogant. Instead of apologizing or coming here to tell his side of the story, he refused. I'll probably do a documentary of him and our conversation.

Re: SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
After some harsh words were thrown from all angles, (part removed) it looks as if we're coming to a resolution.

Re: SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] by AyamDani(m): 6:59am On Jan 24, 2020
iLegendd:
After some harsh words were thrown from all angles, (part removed) it looks as if we're coming to a resolution.

If it's a case of misunderstanding, he won't find it difficult to follow these simple steps you spelled out here like A B C, except he has other things in mind. But funny how one can't understand what it means to type in his email address. Maybe, just maybe, this will be resolved.
Re: SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:25am On Jan 24, 2020
Wow! It's been finally resolved. His phone or PDF reader was the cause all these while. He wasn't a scammer, neither was I. The Chinese people that manufactured the phone scammed us.

Re: SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:26am On Jan 24, 2020

Re: SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:27am On Jan 24, 2020
Damn, this is the second toughest transaction I have ever handled. I scaled through just as I did with the first one.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] by ChewingStick(m): 9:56am On Jan 25, 2020
Kikiki cheesy .. if I were you, I'd create a Google form where customers have to fill before getting their book ready (humble suggestion). This way, you have some records to keep while being organized.

tongue... I might aswell put up a space for address in my form so that when smart guys like this wanna play foolish, I'll send Sars to their address grin grin
Re: SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
ChewingStick:
Kikiki cheesy .. if I were you, I'd create a Google form where customers have to fill before getting their book ready (humble suggestion). This way, you have some records to keep while being organized.

tongue... I might aswell put up a space for address in my form so that when smart guys like this wanna play foolish, I'll send Sars to their address grin grin

If you purchase from our site, there is a form, but from WhatsApp, there is no form.

(1) (Reply)

[b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] / Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) / Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.