Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

One Minute Men Only —This Post Will Change Your Life. The Greatest Trick of Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Minute Men Only —This Post Will Change Your Life. The Greatest Trick of Life (3129 Views)

Reasons why most men are 1 minute men and how cure it naturally / ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Minute Men Only —This Post Will Change Your Life. The Greatest Trick of Life by iLegendd(m): 10:25am On Jan 22, 2020
This is not a post to sell you anything, but at the end, if you want to purchase something, you can.

Everything is possible. Sadly, nothing is possible to those those who belittle themselves because of their current predicaments.

Despite how poor you are, please, don't belittle yourself. Despite how dumb you are, please, don't belittle yourself.

Even if you're a one minute man, please, don't belittle yourself — even though belittling oneself makes you feel humble.

Yes, be humble, but in your subconscious mind, be arrogant. Do you know why?

The subconscious mind is an idiot. You can deceive him any day, any time.

Whatever you tell the subconscious mind, it goes to work to make sure it's achieved at all cost.

This, my dear, is a loophole in the brain you should exploit and become amazing in life in whatever you lay your hands on.

Since there is a loophole, brag to yourself — without anyone hearing you, but your subconscious mind, about how great you are. Don't tell anyone you're great, but tell it to yourself and write it down.

I'm not supposed to tell you what I'm about to say now, but I know it will change your life. It's a personal story and it's +18.

As a child, I was the dumbest in anything book, but the greatest in anything trouble making, fighting in school, and repairing of electronics.

In fact, I spoil it when my parents are way, then try to repair it before they come home.

Since I couldn't read and write when my age mates were reading flawlessly, my mom was worried. She promised me a rubber wristwatch for Christmas, a canvas with light and other goodies if I become obedient and pay attention in learning how to read and write.

With all the promises, she started teaching me and also in school, I started paying attention.

Before you knew it, I was the 3rd best student in class — primary school. I couldn't believe it.

This experience has shaped my life forever. It taught me no one is dumb, but great as long as we stay focused.

Your weakness is your story and solution to your story is your wealth.

Primary school ended and it was time for secondary school. Guess what? I was still among the top 3.

Secondary school ended and it was time for university and guess what again? I was still in the top 3.

How did I do it? Whenever I'm alone in my room, I always brag to myself on how great I am. I don't tell myself "I'll be great." I tell myself I'm already great.

I'll never tell anyone in real life that I'm great, because that is pure arrogance and it reeks of narcissism. No one wants to be around such a self-adulating person.

In the subconscious realm, be as arrogant as you can and tell your subconscious mind how great you are and as you work towards it, you have no choice than to succeed in where others fail.

I'll tell you only 5 instances I used this trick to become the best.

1. Fitness

I used to be skinny, but I told my subconscious mind I'm muscular and fit. Guess what? It gave it to me.

2. Scholarship exams

After secondary school, a foreign scholarship by the government came around, but I wasn't interested since it's a "government" scholarship.

I was advised by my mom to give it a try and God may do His magic. Six thousand people applied and after all the stress, we wrote a screening exam and I was #1 when the result came out.

A pastor reading this will probably say, "God did it for you." Yes, God did it, but deceiving my subconscious mind that "I'm great" (even though I was just lying to myself) is the beginning of my success. Whatever you conceive and take action, so shall you reap.

3. Studying abroad

Before wining this govt. scholarship (on merit) as a child — in secondary school, I told my mom I'll like to study abroad and she kept mute for some seconds (I guess it's because she instantly visualized how poor/average we were to even feed at home let alone sponsoring a child abroad with my dad's monthly salary), then said, "God will provide."

I harbored this abroad fantasy in my heart since JSS 2 and I had 100% conviction it must come to pass. I tricked my subconscious mind to make it a reality.

No day passes by without me seeing myself inside a plane and traveling out. In my imagination, I used to picture how jealous my classmates, especially the ones who wanted to dethrone me from being among the top students would feel. It's funny, but we all do this.

Many year later, after the exams above, I found myself at the airport heading out of Africa for the first time with 100% expenses paid by the government and all my feeding and house rent taken care of with monthly stipend — pocket money.

First year in school, I grabbed a distinction as the best student in class — comprising of people from different countries. But at a point, realized I had no social life.

All I know is book book and more books. When I see a girl/female course mate I like, I become scared and nervous to talk to her.

They respected me for being good with books, but I feared them because I had an ulterior motive. At this point, I wanted sex, not books, but I was scared of how to talk to a girl and how to initiate it.

Finally, my roommate, Michael linked me up with a girl. In our room, making out with her, I came in my trouser in less than 69 seconds while we were smooching on my bed.

My Johnson went flaccid and while she was trying to make me continue, I had already c** and was tired. She got anrgy and left. This embarrassing incident killed my self-esteem.

4. Lasting longer in bed

At this point, I recalled the greatest trick I have been using to achieve things and decided to apply it because it never fails.

I bragged to my subconscious mind that I'm a 7+ hours man and I'm greater in bed than all p*rn stars combined.

I bragged to him that my friends are now so jealous of how great in bed I am and how women are fighting to have me and have a taste of my huge d*ck. 

Six months later, all were achieved. Today, hundreds and thousands of men are reaching out to me to teach them how I arrived at my solution.

4. Becoming a billionaire

I'm not a billionaire yet, but guess what? I have already bragged to my subconscious mind that I'm a billionaire and the richest man in world. Yes, it's obvious I'm not a billionaire, but my subconscious mind thinks I am. Since He thinks that, I have no choice than to achieve it — it's a must.

The lesson I want you to learn from this post is: don't belittle yourself to the hearing of your subconscious mind.

If you're trying to crack a joke or you're a comedian, you can belittle yourself for fun, but when you get home, apologize to your subconscious mind and brag to him on how great you are.

In real life, stay humble, but in the spiritual realm (the subconscious realm) stay great and speak with confidence.

Don't tell your subconscious mind "I'll be a billionaire..." Tell him, "I am a billionaire...and I'm using some of the money to help the poor." Talk in the affirmative of "I am, not I'll be."

Those billions my subconscious mind has piled up for me are not mine — they are money I'll use to help the less privilege and the poor.

Believe in the stairs of your mental house, even though you haven't bought a plot yet. The graph of your life has already been plotted — just follow it up with confidence. That is what I do and that is why I easily achieve anything. You too, should do the same.

I told Him, my subconscious mind, that I'm the greatest Kindle publisher on earth and guess what? It has plotted the graph — all I'm doing is follow through. Yes, I lied to him, but he is an idiot, so he processes whatever I tell him into reality as if it's reality already.

So, don't belittle nor exalt yourself to the world (except there is an agenda), but brag to your subconscious mind of your fantasy as a fact-asy. #FACT.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Minute Men Only —This Post Will Change Your Life. The Greatest Trick of Life by Olochee: 11:28am On Jan 22, 2020
Wow, nice write up sir.

Time to begin tricking my subconscious mind... Once again, thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: One Minute Men Only —This Post Will Change Your Life. The Greatest Trick of Life by iLegendd(m): 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
Olochee:
Wow, nice write up sir.

Time to begin tricking my subconscious mind... Once again, thanks for this.

That's the deal. It never fails as long as you take action.

1 Like

Re: One Minute Men Only —This Post Will Change Your Life. The Greatest Trick of Life by AyamDani(m): 2:48am On Jan 23, 2020
Nice... I have to take action ASAP.

iLegend, that book template you gave out, is it for direct upload on Paperback or Kindle?
Re: One Minute Men Only —This Post Will Change Your Life. The Greatest Trick of Life by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 23, 2020
Good write up actually I am flying on my private jet to Hawaii to meet Oyin and Dan Lok...lol...on a serious note what you said his very true, one must be able to visualize the outcomes one expect...may be one day we would organize a make belief party that Jack canfied suggest in his book.Well for me I had always wanted my company to have a strong base in Newyork but one day I realize Lagos has the same topography as New York...so I thought why not convert Lagos to a vertical city.Let just say in retrospect I would be the next Real Estate mugu in 9ja, even though Sister Bella and Brother Sijubunmi seems to have overtaken me....but I plan to build a Babylonians Tower ..

1 Like

Re: One Minute Men Only —This Post Will Change Your Life. The Greatest Trick of Life by iLegendd(m): 7:57am On Jan 23, 2020
AyamDani:
Nice... I have to take action ASAP.

iLegend, that book template you gave out, is it for direct upload on Paperback or Kindle?
Both
Re: One Minute Men Only —This Post Will Change Your Life. The Greatest Trick of Life by iLegendd(m): 7:58am On Jan 23, 2020
uruba23:
Good write up actually I am flying on my private jet to Hawaii to meet Oyin and Dan Lok...lol...on a serious note what you said his very true, one must be able to visualize the outcomes one expect...may be one day we would organize a make belief party that Jack canfied suggest in his book.Well for me I had always wanted my company to have a strong base in Newyork but one day I realize Lagos has the same topography as New York...so I thought why not convert Lagos to a vertical city.Let just say in retrospect I would be the next Real Estate mugu in 9ja, even though Sister Bella and Brother Sijubunmi seems to have overtaken me....but I plan to build a Babylonians Tower ..

Nice submission.
Re: One Minute Men Only —This Post Will Change Your Life. The Greatest Trick of Life by AyamDani(m): 8:49am On Jan 23, 2020
iLegendd:

Both

Okay... Thanks.

That means the template is formatted for both Kindle and Paperback? I really want to be sure about it.
Re: One Minute Men Only —This Post Will Change Your Life. The Greatest Trick of Life by Raymeskey: 9:00am On Jan 23, 2020
You're right, it works out for me although I combine mine with prayer and faith and that's what make me where I am now. And as a winner I don't just tell my subconscious mind what am I, I also tell the people around me but they normally take it as pride...... (Whatever).

1 Like

Re: One Minute Men Only —This Post Will Change Your Life. The Greatest Trick of Life by solonubinho(m): 9:51am On Jan 23, 2020
This works. I can testify to this. It's about the positive vibrations your thoughts make which become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

1 Like

Re: One Minute Men Only —This Post Will Change Your Life. The Greatest Trick of Life by iLegendd(m): 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
AyamDani:

Okay... Thanks.

That means the template is formatted for both Kindle and Paperback? I really want to be sure about it.

It's formatted for paperback, but I use it for both, so it's formatted for both — Kindle doesn't even need page formatting.

Even though it's formatted, you can still alter the page margin and page size since the template is 5.5 by 8.5" to meet your desired outcome.
Re: One Minute Men Only —This Post Will Change Your Life. The Greatest Trick of Life by iLegendd(m): 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
Raymeskey:
You're right, it works out for me although I combine mine with prayer and faith and that's what make me where I am now. And as a winner I don't just tell my subconscious mind what am I, I also tell the people around me but they normally take it as pride...... (Whatever).

You're right. That's why it's good not to tell people around you. Unfortunately, even if you tell them or not, the confidence generated from the conversation you had with your subconscious mind will exude through your body language.

From your confident body language, they'll think you're prideful. They won't know you're just thankful and happy.
Re: One Minute Men Only —This Post Will Change Your Life. The Greatest Trick of Life by AyamDani(m): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
iLegendd:

It's formatted for paperback, but I use it for both, so it's formatted for both — Kindle doesn't even need page formatting.

Even though it's formatted, you can still alter the page margin and page size since the template is 5.5 by 8.5" to meet your desired outcome.

Thanks so much for this
Re: One Minute Men Only —This Post Will Change Your Life. The Greatest Trick of Life by Raymeskey: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
iLegendd:

You're right. That's why it's good not to tell people around you. Unfortunately, even if you tell them or not, the confidence generated from the conversation you had with your subconscious mind will exude through your body language.

From your confident body language, they'll think you're prideful. They won't know you're just thankful and happy.

Very true,
The main thing is to focus and don't doubt yourself. That's why I made this quote for myself: MY DREAM MY REALITY, MY VISION IS MY MISSION and MY MISSION is MY FOCUS.

1 Like

Re: One Minute Men Only —This Post Will Change Your Life. The Greatest Trick of Life by midehill(m): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tnks for dis bro...i will work on it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month / Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria / My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.