Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? (3002 Views)

Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? / I Don't Like Giving Head, But I Can't Speak Up Cuz I Might Make Her Angry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by BBBmall25: 7:32am On Dec 03, 2022
Considering the fact that we humans aren't perfect and can be easily trap by sensual lust; so I ask, what is that one unexplainable circumstances that may lead to this? Remember many want to learn from you and take corrections.
Mine is if you first pull the string first, I won't hesitate to activate my nuclear reactor at full force!

Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Solofresh2: 7:36am On Dec 03, 2022
I can't cheat on my partner in marriage.For you to see me get married in the first place,it really means a lot

7 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Ikennaford: 7:50am On Dec 03, 2022
I've seen things so I don't cheat, when I'm tired of her, I'll discuss it and break up, and start banging other new pussy..... I'm living with my baby mama for 8 months now, never cheated, her pussy so good for for now, real men don't cheat, only weak men cheat to boost ego, but I have a lot of options that waiting for me to say come over but I'm being stingy with 2in half gbola

13 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by BBBmall25: 8:34am On Dec 03, 2022
Ikennaford:
I've seen things so I don't cheat, when I'm tired of her, I'll discuss it and break up, and start banging other new pussy..... I'm living with my baby mama for 8 months now, never cheated, her pussy so good for for now, real men don't cheat, only weak men cheat to boost ego, but I have a lot of options that waiting for me to say come over but I'm being stingy with 2in half gbola
So na only you dey enjoy
Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Kollins11: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2022
When I think about king Solomon i always want to cheat more.

I mean.. If king Solomon can have 1000 women to himself (700 wives and 300 concubines) then why can't Collins have over 2000 women to himself too.

The way I go cheat on wife/girlfriends eehh! na only death go fit stop me. Even God no fit deliver me.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Bluezy13(m): 10:07am On Dec 03, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Demigod22: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
I can't cheat on what I don't have.
Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Itohanmiwa: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
Only when I catch her cheating. Aside that I am a one man one woman kinda guy. Most men actually go into serious relationships without being serious. Relationships are templates for marriages.

5 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Suunnn(f): 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
BBBmall25:
Considering the fact that we humans aren't perfect and can be easily trap by sensual lust; so I ask, what is that one unexplainable circumstances that may lead to this? Remember many want to learn from you and take corrections.
Mine is if you first pull the string first, I won't hesitate to activate my nuclear reactor at full force!

Love Is Everything And Everything Is Love

When i love i love with everything, so nothing would make me cheat not to mention feel or think of such

As the saying go, requoting mine i do add that there are always ways to kill rats no matter how tough no matter whatever.

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..
Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Idonweak: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
Kollins11:

I mean.. If king Solomon can have 1000 women to himself (700 wives and 300 concubines) then why can't Collins have over 2000 women to himself too.

The way I go cheat on wife/girlfriends eehh! na only death go fit stop me. Even God no fit stop me.

Untill, erectile dysfunction carry you handicap. Na den you go know say alot of things can stop you.

4 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Tomberry2(m): 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
Suunnn:

When i love i love with everything, so nothing would make me cheat not to mention feel or think of such

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..
Kollins11:

The way I go cheat on wife/girlfriends eehh! na only death go fit stop me. Even God no fit stop me.
boss easy nah small small ohh you fit jam sweety or Magun thunderbolt
Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Eyinju112(f): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
Instead of cheating why not walk away forever to the person you wan cheat with?

3 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
Instead of cheating, I'd let him know that I don't like whatever he's doing, if he continues doing it, I'll let him know for the second time, but as for the third time, I won't say anything, I'll just end the relationship.

If we're married, I'll pack my bags, leave and prepare for a divorce.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by LoveUdie: 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2022
Kollins11:

The way I go cheat on wife/girlfriends eehh! na only death go fit stop me. Even God no fit deliver me.

By the time you face a terrific life issue then you will run to God to deliver you.
Cheating is dangerous bro.
Even King Solomon later regretted all his cheating lifestyle before he died

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Stawner16(m): 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
Nothing can. Some of us still hold commitment dearly and we don't disrespect our partners by cheating on them. Nobody deserves that. I'd rather break-up than cheat on my woman. I'm far from being a saint but a man's gotta have principles too!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by BigDawsNet: 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
Cheating is not in my dictionary.. I will rather warn her to stop whatever she's doing and we move on...

If she doesn't listen... den na to start looking for option B
Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Zonefree(m): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
Lie Lie people full this Nairaland. Fake mfs.

Collins, God bless you abundantly for keeping it real.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by deewhydoski(m): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
Samantha123:
Instead of cheating, I'd let him know that I don't like whatever he's doing, if he continues doing it, I'll let him know for the second time, but as for the third time, I won't say anything, I'll just end the relationship.

Prepare for divorce, like say it is easy. You better pray that u don't find yourself in that situation. You have to consider your children in any of the decision u are making in marriage..... Separation between husband and wife always has negative impact on the children

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Nyascobar1414: 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
How will a sane man keep fvking one puci for 2months?

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Nonexisting1: 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2022
I can't cheat on anyone and no one can cheat on me. Men with no vaginarians in their lives are kings. We simply fucck and go about our normal businesses, no emotional attachments and entanglements involved.

Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
We live in the 21st century where people divorce everyday, so the kids will understand.

I'll never stay in a loveless marriage just for the sake of the children, because the negative energy in the house will affect their psychology.

In fact, I'll be doing what's best for the kids.. I'll still allow them to visit their father.
deewhydoski:

Prepare for divorce, like say it is easy. You better pray that u don't find yourself in that situation. You have to consider your children in any of the decision u are making in marriage..... Separation between husband and wife always has negative impact on the children

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by udomonday: 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
Idonweak:

Untill, erectile dysfunction carry you handicap. Na den you go know say alot of things can stop you.
God can stop you,all he has to do is make you impotent,I mean the type that will see pussy and will refuse to stand no matter how you rub am.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by jeromestarks: 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2022
The moment she takes my love for granted, I will cheat straight.
Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by jeromestarks: 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
Samantha123:

It's not always that simple. Trust me.
Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Obakoolex(m): 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
Suunnn:

Are you married?
Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Sweetvie: 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
I don't cheat... When am tired or can't cope i break-up. Life is simple grin
Sweet life cheesy
Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Suunnn(f): 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
Obakoolex:

Are you married?
Not yet
Why ask?
Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Blessings27(f): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
Nothing at all
Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 04, 2022
If only you knew how stubborn I can be.

I don't tolerate nonsense and once I've made up my mind about something, no one can change it.. You can even call a family meeting with all family members present, I'd still not change my mind.

I believe in giving people second chances, but once the person doesn't show any signs of improvent, I move.
jeromestarks:

It's not always that simple. Trust me.
Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Nhemzie17: 12:14am On Dec 04, 2022
Real men like myself don't cheat no matter the situation.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Mcslize: 12:52am On Dec 04, 2022
Your partner cheat, so you want to cheat too. To me, that's foolishly. If you want to cheat, don't do it because your partner cheated. If you do, then you are not different from a foolish man or lady that still have a mind of a kid.

Any way, that one doesn't concern me though. But do you know there are some mind-blowing psychological facts about sex you're yet to know till now? Then thank your stars today for coming across this today. Watch these shocking and super Fascinating psychological facts about sex that no one will ever tell you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTPSt0JKgpM
Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by frozen70(f): 1:12am On Dec 04, 2022
BBBmall25:

If you want a healthy relationship don't cheat if you can't cope or you don't feel the relationship
Just walk away and let it end

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Do Flying V Position/How To Do The Happy Baby Position / Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) / Should I Let Her Go Or Keep Up With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.