Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! (4961 Views)

Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! / Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. / Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by DoomsDayX: 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

a section of males on this forum have no self respect. they're frightened and threatened by the average lady's choices and freedom to independently do things, I've realized. which is why they skip meaningful discussions on religion, education, politics, sports, and other male dominated threads (where they'll fail miserably) and spend hours exchanging banters with women who would appreciate a little peace of mind that they never get. I'll never understand the motivation behind these guys.
if I can get half the motivation for their stupid it'll definitely enable me achieve more than thread hunting for who to curse feminist and olosho.

Men shouldn't argue with women who are their subordinates. Why will a master exchange words with his slave?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by CAPSLOCKED: 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
DoomsDayX:

Men shouldn't argue with women who are their subordinates. Why will a master exchange words with his slave?

YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR MIND.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
DoomsDayX:

listen,as soon as possible,get to a psychiatric hospital for lobotomy. I don't mind opening a gofundme thread for funding your treatment.

Nlanders please let's help a bro

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by pocohantas(f): 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

a section of males on this forum have no self respect. they're frightened and threatened by the average lady's choices and freedom to independently do things, I've realized. which is why they skip meaningful discussions on religion, education, politics, sports, and other male dominated threads (where they'll fail miserably) and spend hours exchanging banters with women who would appreciate a little peace of mind that they never get. I'll never understand the motivation behind these guys.
if I can get half the motivation for their stupid it'll definitely enable me achieve more than thread hunting for who to curse feminist and olosho.

I knew I wasn't wrong when I made a similar comment.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by Lightangel65: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
Instead of you to start avoiding men you want to change key to slut mode.

Sex is for marriage and if you aren't married stay alone

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by Lamanii22(f): 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
DoomsDayX:

Hahahaha Men would ALWAYS be superior to women. I am not referring to men who have laid down their authority as men and allowed women to control them.

Being superior is a mindset too... We've only grown to believe it is...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by Octopusssy(f): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

CAPSLOCKED is writing in lower caps

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by Martinez39(m): 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Cc:doomsdayx,lilbest3,martinez39
I don't know why you mentioned me because of CAPSLOCKED post. I have never been troubled by women getting their freedom. I only share the red-pill; I oppose gynocentrism; and I support equal rights for both genders.

CAPSLOCKED, why have you started writing in lower case letters? What's going on?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
Martinez39:
I don't know why you mentioned me because of CAPSLOCKED post. I have never been troubled by women getting their freedom. I only share the red-pill; I oppose gynocentrism; and I support equal rights for both genders.

CAPSLOCKED, why have you started writing in lower case letters? What's going on?
did you not comment on the #teambushyvagina thread to call women h0€s?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by Martinez39(m): 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:
did you not comment on the #teambushyvagina thread to call women h0€s?
You are misrepresenting what I wrote. I never criticised any woman's freedom to have bushy pussy or armpits even though I find them irritating. It's their life. Instead, I criticised and slammed used up h0es trying to spin excuses, propaganda, and lies about their used up bodies instead taking responsibility and facing the truth that they are used up. Am I lying? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by IyaTola: 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
Spot On!!!!!!!
CAPSLOCKED:

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
increasing volume
Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by lavylilly: 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
You also have been observing him.
Michellekabod2:
can't you leave us girls in peace?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by csamii: 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
Op, I support your message. Too many hypocrites in one place. Have sex because you want to, not because he/she is making you to and enjoy it.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
Pascopele:
All the above things you mentioned are pure truth, God is still wonderful in his creatures, that is why you feel the guilt because you know that you're doing or you just did what you shouldn't have done, it is called conscience, your conscience is blaming you, but you won't feel same way when doing it with your legally married husband or wife, so in other words, this post is meaningless
I concur.
Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by DoomsDayX: 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:
listen,as soon as possible,get to a psychiatric hospital for lobotomy. I don't mind opening a gofundme thread for funding your treatment.

Nlanders please let's help a bro

Hahahaha Foolish human. What makes you think I am a man?
Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by Thazard(m): 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
Pascopele:
All the above things you mentioned are pure truth, God is still wonderful in his creatures, that is why you feel the guilt because you know that you're doing or you just did what you shouldn't have done, it is called conscience, your conscience is blaming you, but you won't feel same way when doing it with your legally married husband or wife, so in other words, this post is meaningless
Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by lavylilly: 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
smiley
DoomsDayX:

Hahahaha Foolish human. What makes you think I am a man?
Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by Pascopele: 9:19am On Jan 24, 2020
wink
BecaciaBarbie:

I concur.
Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 24, 2020
Martinez39:

hold on ,bullying and shaming others for their choices isn't a sign that you have issues with women choices?
Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 24, 2020
Martinez39:
You are misrepresenting what I wrote. I never criticised any woman's freedom to have bushy pussy or armpits even though I find them irritating. It's their life. Instead, I criticised and slammed used up h0es trying to spin excuses, propaganda, and lies about their used up bodies instead taking responsibility and facing the truth that they are used up. Am I lying? grin
you wouldn't get an answer from me on this..for now. Till you can take off the blinders(stereotypes,social constructs and myths) you peddle as truth. I don't think one who cherrypicks a particular gender to harass for their sexuality under the banner of "truth" can have an intellectual discourse.
Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by lavylilly: 6:55am On Jan 25, 2020
kiss
Michellekabod2:
you wouldn't get an answer from me on this..for now. Till you can take off the blinders(stereotypes,social constructs and myths) you peddle as truth. I don't think one who cherrypicks a particular gender to harass for their sexuality under the banner of "truth" can have an intellectual discourse.
kiss
Michellekabod2:
Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by IyaTola: 7:16am On Jan 25, 2020
MedicH:

For today's Nigerian young woman? I don't think so
This is hasty generalistion
Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by MedicH: 7:31am On Jan 25, 2020
IyaTola:
This is hasty generalistion

Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. / In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant / Nigerian Guys Have Sex With Animals Worse Than Dog (EVIDENCES And PICTURES)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.