Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. (4927 Views)

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / Why Are Most Girls So Selfish And Entitled / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Animegirl(f): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
cheesy what's your opinion on this?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by WhiteIverson: 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
The Shola effect

14 Likes

Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Reminderz: 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
the audacity.. chai.. men don suffer from these hoes hands...

24 Likes

Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Deborah98(f): 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
It's the guy's audacity for me shocked... Lolzzzzz have I ever been served a breakfast undecided... Nope.... No time to check time joor,we meuvvee when it's getting stale you know.

4 Likes

Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
It's staged...fake relationship

A girl that loves you will never text you, she will either call you, video call or send voice note and vice versa.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Beblessedbaba: 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
Staged

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by SILENTandSMART2: 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
Dey deceive yourself two people replying each other . . . Get sense and wise up....

4 Likes

Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by odinson1(m): 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
Stop dating PROSTITUTES una nor go hear.

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Biggie2000(m): 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy
Young man, are you sure you didn't make up these texts?
Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
SILENTandSMART2:
Dey deceive yourself two people replying each other . . . Get sense and wise up....
Thanks for being smart..
Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Animegirl(f): 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
Biggie2000:

Young man, are you sure you didn't make up these texts?

I'm a lady, please. Nope.
Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Biggie2000(m): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
LordVoldermort:
It's staged...fake relationship

A girl that loves you will never text you, she will either call you, video call or send voice note and vice versa.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
That's a wannabe redpiller know the difference pls..
Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Biggie2000(m): 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
Animegirl:

I'm a lady, please. Nope.
Young MAN, i ask once again: are you sure you didn't make up these texts?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by SILENTandSMART2: 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezReturn:

Thanks for being smart..

Too obvious...
Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2022
SILENTandSMART2:

Too obvious...
You still smart.. wink
Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Animegirl(f): 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
Biggie2000:

Young MAN, i ask once again: are you sure you didn't make up these texts?

Nope. And why do you care so much? MR Biggie.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by emmyluizzz: 12:00am On Jan 03, 2022
Deborah98:
It's the guy's audacity for me shocked... Lolzzzzz have I ever been served a breakfast undecided... Nope.... No time to check time joor,we meuvvee when it's getting stale you know.
who asked you question
very confused gender
keep pretending
id**t
Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Biggie2000(m): 12:01am On Jan 03, 2022
Animegirl:

Nope. And why do you care so much? MR Biggie.
Young man, I just want to know if the WhatsApp chats are made up or not. We have so many people that make up chats, so as to trend or get attention.
Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Animegirl(f): 12:08am On Jan 03, 2022
Biggie2000:

Young man, I just want to know if the WhatsApp chats are made up or not. We have so many people that make up chats, so as to trend or get attention.

I don't think you're alright, Sir. Is it your trend or attention? Well maybe you should check Twitter and get your answers. Nonsense.
Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Martinez39s(m): 12:20am On Jan 03, 2022
The guy too dey shalaye. I would have ignored her after reading her first post. Silence is the best answer for fools.

6 Likes

Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Animegirl(f): 12:21am On Jan 03, 2022
Biggie2000:

See replies

Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Biggie2000(m): 12:22am On Jan 03, 2022
Animegirl:

I don't think you're alright, Sir. Is it your trend or attention? Well maybe you should check Twitter and get your answers. Nonsense.
Young man, you don vex? grin
But, I didn't say you are seeking attention na, I only wanted to confirm so I will know how to react to the thread. Na wa o, so na ur fellow guy man u dey vex for like this?

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Deborah98(f): 12:25am On Jan 03, 2022
emmyluizzz:

who asked you question
very confused gender
keep pretending
id**t
Mugu.. Ewu...
Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Biggie2000(m): 12:28am On Jan 03, 2022
Animegirl:

See replies
Lol, Na now u just dey confirm am na. Look the first comments for this thread, u no see say no be only me feel say na made up chat before? Na just confirmation we dey ask before.
My guy my guy, oya no vex again u hear.
Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by siofra(f): 12:31am On Jan 03, 2022
Nigerian men are getting more stingy

What caused this sort of stupid development? Since when did men start complaining when their girlfriends ask for money

This is STINGINESS he didn't really love that girl. If he loved her he won't do such. Just shikini money for hair he can't give her.

I'm so disappointed. Wahala for who dey date Nigerian men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Animegirl(f): 12:37am On Jan 03, 2022
siofra:
Nigerian men are getting more stingy angry

What caused this sort of stupid development? Since when did men start complaining when their girlfriends ask for money

This is STINGINESS he didn't really love that girl. If he loved her he won't do such. Just shikini money for hair he can't give her.

I'm so disappointed. Wahala for who dey date Nigerian men angry

Exactly. Even if they give out is not for free angry

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Haynnie: 12:47am On Jan 03, 2022
siofra:
Nigerian men are getting more stingy

What caused this sort of stupid development? Since when did men start complaining when their girlfriends ask for money.

I'm so disappointed. Wahala for who dey date Nigerian men

If it’s a man asking for such money from his girl to play bet or go drink with his guy what would be your response to such case? undecided

I blame the society sha.

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Haynnie: 12:50am On Jan 03, 2022
Animegirl:

Exactly. Even if they give out is not for free angry

Call it stingy But can u give without expecting anything in return?

Life is give and take in some cases.

Drop that mentality of men giving hoping for something in return. I’ve seen women done worse.
Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by gfon(m): 1:21am On Jan 03, 2022
Biggie2000:

boss,you just wan confirm say the werey na man.No mind the otondo

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Gadafii: 4:24am On Jan 03, 2022
I can tell you that, the supposed redpiller is same as joy, he is using Whatsapp for business and not Al WhatsApp

Iykyk
Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Biggie2000(m): 5:46am On Jan 03, 2022
gfon:
boss,you just wan confirm say the werey na man.No mind the otondo
Lmao. Na man him be. I don confirm am even before him create this thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo / The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS / She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.