Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Secondary School Student Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Student Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend (photos) (985 Views)

22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondary School Student Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend (photos) by musictori: 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
A boy in secondary school has come out bold to propose marriage to his girlfriend with a ring.

This got the whole class excited as he opened the ring box, went on one knee and proposed to her.

She said yes which even got the whole class more excited.

See photos...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/secondary-school-student-proposes.html

Re: Secondary School Student Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend (photos) by musictori: 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
See Video Here>>>
Re: Secondary School Student Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
Secondary school dey propose
Secondary school I dey wear glass read like say my life wan end.
No attachments. I no get any secondary school mate as friend sef. Na him this one go dey propose. Just one week for university the two of them go hate themselves.

I dey claim holy holy before I enter school. My very first week for university my prick stand from Monday to Sunday non stop. See different yanshes. Idi araba, idi oro, idi abajo, idi arere ,idigan lebe, and the likes. One her Yansh dey always look me. If I move to the left Yansh dey follow me. Yansh like Mtn. Anywhere you go

Na him these ones dey propose.

Just one ride in an air conditioned car the AC breeze go blow the boy memory comot for the girl head.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Student Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend (photos) by Muhammad2468(m): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
mad oooo
Re: Secondary School Student Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
Aww love is wicked. My only advice to them is to stay away from sex.
Re: Secondary School Student Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend (photos) by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
Love is beautiful till responsibilities start to kick in...
Re: Secondary School Student Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend (photos) by musictori: 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
Love is beautiful till responsibilities start to kick in...

True stuff...he doesn't know what he is going in for
Re: Secondary School Student Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend (photos) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
See how d girl dey laugh like fish head and this guy na real mugu...they don't know what time it is.... angry sad

(1) (Reply)

Two Serving NYSC Members To Tie Knot On Friday / The Asian Men - Black Women Connection / 10 Ways To Make Your Dick Hard Like Sugarcane{guys}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.