Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Smokers:does Your Mom Know You Smoke? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smokers:does Your Mom Know You Smoke? (397 Views)

I Noticed You Knack As Many Rounds When You Smoke. / When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) / Guys Can You Smoke This Cigarette? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smokers:does Your Mom Know You Smoke? by eddycliff(m): 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
To the boys and girls out there who like to puff and caught trips those your mom know you smoke?
And when she found out what was her reaction

I don't smoke so dont as me if she knows

Re: Smokers:does Your Mom Know You Smoke? by psalmsmiles(m): 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
olorisirisi ni ye

1 Like

Re: Smokers:does Your Mom Know You Smoke? by wamide042(m): 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
My mom still thinks I’m omo jesu....
the day she caught my younger bro puffing, hell was let loose.....
my mom come dey use me set good example for him..
If only she knew i was a chimney.... but that was the last time i ever smoked sha..... about 8 years ago now..

3 Likes

Re: Smokers:does Your Mom Know You Smoke? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
My first encounter was at Lekki beach, my mum caught me toking on the biggest tobacco. I was ashamed but I went back to smoke it all. I was born and I have to make decision of how I will live my life.
Re: Smokers:does Your Mom Know You Smoke? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:50am On Jan 27, 2020
If your parents don't smoke then they will know you do the minute you enter their home....because, like any other smoker, you will stink of smoke.

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Not Do On Valentine's Day / The Origin Of St Valentines Day / The Six Tips Ways To Have Tough Conversations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.