Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari (4323 Views)

Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu / Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President / MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by BSMS(f): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
THE REAL REASON WHY KANU'S CULT - IPOB - NO LONGER GOES AFTER PRESIDENT BUHARI AND GOVERNORS OVERSEAS

When the misguided elements started listening to the radio-based command of their cult leader regarding President Buhari and other state actors, we knew the fraudster had succeeded in roping himself in. First, an attack on state actors visiting other nations is a serious crime. Our unschooled radio boy may not know because he spends most of his time blabbing rather than reading to develop himself.

The manhandling of Sen. Ekweremadu, attempted molestation of Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, and the rascality displayed by the IPOB cult when Buhari visited Japan were signatures of mob modus operandi of this group of disgruntled elements. The world took note of these disturbances and decided to do fact-check on IPOB worldwide. The European Union (EU),United Nations (UN), and Britain (since Kanu is a naturalised citizen of Britain) are all examining IPOB. Kanu himself grips with palpable fear because of this development.

Funnily enough, Kanu himself could not contain his fear, as he used his internet radio to evince it some weeks ago when he accused the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) of working with Britain to tarnish the image of IPOB. Yes, there is fear in the camp of the cult, but, as is expected, the heinous leaders will not transmit this fear to the gullible followers. This fact-check will end the satanic scheme of the cult and provide the grounds for the possible extradition of the cult leader to face criminal charges in Nigeria.

WHY KANU IS AFRAID

Kanu has every reason to be perturbed because a judicial precedence that denied him the mandate to represent the real IPOB exists. The ECOWAS Court, in its judgment, pointed out that Kanu is an impersonator masquerading as the leader of an indigenous group whereas his own group is a registered group devoid of the involvement of stakeholders - political and traditional.

Furthermore, Kanu has every right to be tremulous, since the origin of his own IPOB will be in the burners. When was IPOB established? Who set it up? Was it set up in the embattled region? Is it an indigenous body or a registered one - a PLC? Who are the directors? Well, fact-check will reveal that a South African and a Tanzanian were two members of the directors when it was registered. No chief; no king; no state actor. How can that without the real carriers of the mandate of the people be for them?

Again, Kanu will have to explain how he became leader. Leadership of indigenous bodies are always the product of regional summits. Was there a regional summit that produced Kanu as leader? Who is Kanu? Is he a lawyer? Is he a king? Is he a chief? Is he the leader of any indigenous youth or adult group? We all know he is neither of the aforementioned. His identity is unfounded. Even the ECOWAS Court could not identify Kanu. The Court told him that whereas it was his right to sue for reparation, however he lacked same to speak for the indigenous people. Very simple.

Let me share this story with you all. One of the concerned Igbo brothers in the US called me yesterday to share an experience. He had approached the US military to seek assistance for the training of Biafra soldiers. The commander, after listening to him, told him that his mission was good, but that his channel was wrong. He was directed to approach the military through the politicians from his region. He called me to share this ordeal. I reminded him that I have been teaching us that lesson for years. No nation listens to any group without the stakeholders. He told me that he had confirmed that Kanu was a criminal indeed. Well, I had reached that conclusion a long time ago.

It is true that Kanu regales his uneducated co-travelers with mendacious stories about how the FGN tried to bribe him with this and that, but none of those that swallow this fib like morsels of food have asked him questions. For instance, Kanu has not mentioned any name that came on behalf of the government. He has not mentioned the date it took place. These are some of the lies the maverick uses to keep the money flowing into his account. The mere fact that IPOB does not run a transparent financial record itself betrays their real intention.

I promised to divulge the real reason why Kanu's cult no longer runs after politicians overseas. President Buhari has been in the UK for days. Is no one surprised that IPOB is not making threats in the UK this time? Now you know why, don't you? IPOB faces imminent abolition in Europe and UK. The same Kanu that accuses the UK of working against his unrealizable model of Biafra is the same person that is proud to say he is a British citizen. What a painful contradiction! The fact-check by the EU and UN led to Kanu's visit to the EU. He was invited by EU officials, not by the EU Assembly. Note the difference. He can lie to his fools, not to those of us who can teach him about life.

We can see how Amotekun was established by the entire people of the West. That is the way to go. Amotekun is strong because it is indigenous. Was Amotekun registered overseas? Indigenous bodies are not corporate organizations. Kanu's IPOB is a PLC; it is not an indigenous body. That is why Kanu is afraid of the fact-check. He also knows that a lot of us will write to the EU and UN. As a matter of fact, letters have begun to fly. Hahaha! Criminals that perpetrate crime ought to know that time will eventually run out on them. The law may not be fast, but it eventually catches up with crime. It is the beginning of the end for a criminal cartel masquerading as freedom fighters.

Writing by
Russell Bluejack

3 Likes

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by jimyjames(m): 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
This amotekun vigilante guys get time o pls someone should summarise what this afonja is saying in this long article

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by amuwo1980: 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
Crap

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Simplyleo: 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ipob goats not attacking Buhari is bad news, as far as I'm concerned. Whatever those animals support always hit the rock. Pls they should continue the attack, otherwise something unpleasant may happen to Buhari.

Pls, I'm begging, ipob miscreants, keep attacking Buhari. angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by mbos: 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
i have not read this scrap but i know this is from a hopeless afonja

Biafra must come

long live biafra

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by BSMS(f): 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
It's written by an Ijaw Man from Bonny island his name is their you can check him out on Facebook
mbos:
i have not read this scrap but i know this is from a hopeless afonja

Biafra must come

long live biafra

5 Likes

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by BSMS(f): 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
Why is it a crap?
amuwo1980:
Crap
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
This is quite an interesting read.

How I wish people would actually read it before commenting so they can make intelligent contributions.

Nnamdi Kanu shot himself in the foot when he began his agitation by calling for a genocide to be unleashed on particular ethnic groups in Nigeria.

He knew that was what majority of his people wanted to hear, so he laid it on thick for them, like bread and butter.

His people screamed his name feverishly, believing they at last had found a saviour.

Encouraged by the acceptance, he became even bolder in his assertions and demands.

He used cuss words freely. Even attacked his people who didn't buy into his ideology or methods.

Now, he is about to become a fugitive in the UK and other parts of the world.

Yes, the Igbo should be allowed to have their republic if they so wish, but Nnamdi Kanu isn't going to take them to the promised land.

He is losing relevance gradually.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Taba21: 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
jimyjames:
This amotekun vigilante guys get time o pls someone should summarise what this afonja is saying in this long article

Despite the name be written there you still called him a Yoruba.

5 Likes

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Taba21: 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
BSMS:
It's written by an Ijaw Man from Bonny island his name is their you can check him out on Facebook

A kalabari,man

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by helinues: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
undecided

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by BSMS(f): 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
No Bonny Island
Taba21:

A kalabari,man
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by gidgiddy: 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
BSMS:
THE REAL REASON WHY KANU'S CULT - IPOB - NO LONGER GOES AFTER PRESIDENT BUHARI AND GOVERNORS OVERSEAS

When the misguided elements started listening to the radio-based command of their cult leader regarding President Buhari and other state actors, we knew the fraudster had succeeded in roping himself in. First, an attack on state actors visiting other nations is a serious crime. Our unschooled radio boy may not know because he spends most of his time blabbing rather than reading to develop himself.

The manhandling of Sen. Ekweremadu, attempted molestation of Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, and the rascality displayed by the IPOB cult when Buhari visited Japan were signatures of mob modus operandi of this group of disgruntled elements. The world took note of these disturbances and decided to do fact-check on IPOB worldwide. The European Union (EU),United Nations (UN), and Britain (since Kanu is a naturalised citizen of Britain) are all examining IPOB. Kanu himself grips with palpable fear because of this development.

Funnily enough, Kanu himself could not contain his fear, as he used his internet radio to evince it some weeks ago when he accused the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) of working with Britain to tarnish the image of IPOB. Yes, there is fear in the camp of the cult, but, as is expected, the heinous leaders will not transmit this fear to the gullible followers. This fact-check will end the satanic scheme of the cult and provide the grounds for the possible extradition of the cult leader to face criminal charges in Nigeria.

WHY KANU IS AFRAID

Kanu has every reason to be perturbed because a judicial precedence that denied him the mandate to represent the real IPOB exists. The ECOWAS Court, in its judgment, pointed out that Kanu is an impersonator masquerading as the leader of an indigenous group whereas his own group is a registered group devoid of the involvement of stakeholders - political and traditional.

Furthermore, Kanu has every right to be tremulous, since the origin of his own IPOB will be in the burners. When was IPOB established? Who set it up? Was it set up in the embattled region? Is it an indigenous body or a registered one - a PLC? Who are the directors? Well, fact-check will reveal that a South African and a Tanzanian were two members of the directors when it was registered. No chief; no king; no state actor. How can that without the real carriers of the mandate of the people be for them?

Again, Kanu will have to explain how he became leader. Leadership of indigenous bodies are always the product of regional summits. Was there a regional summit that produced Kanu as leader? Who is Kanu? Is he a lawyer? Is he a king? Is he a chief? Is he the leader of any indigenous youth or adult group? We all know he is neither of the aforementioned. His identity is unfounded. Even the ECOWAS Court could not identify Kanu. The Court told him that whereas it was his right to sue for reparation, however he lacked same to speak for the indigenous people. Very simple.

Let me share this story with you all. One of the concerned Igbo brothers in the US called me yesterday to share an experience. He had approached the US military to seek assistance for the training of Biafra soldiers. The commander, after listening to him, told him that his mission was good, but that his channel was wrong. He was directed to approach the military through the politicians from his region. He called me to share this ordeal. I reminded him that I have been teaching us that lesson for years. No nation listens to any group without the stakeholders. He told me that he had confirmed that Kanu was a criminal indeed. Well, I had reached that conclusion a long time ago.

It is true that Kanu regales his uneducated co-travelers with mendacious stories about how the FGN tried to bribe him with this and that, but none of those that swallow this fib like morsels of food have asked him questions. For instance, Kanu has not mentioned any name that came on behalf of the government. He has not mentioned the date it took place. These are some of the lies the maverick uses to keep the money flowing into his account. The mere fact that IPOB does not run a transparent financial record itself betrays their real intention.

I promised to divulge the real reason why Kanu's cult no longer runs after politicians overseas. President Buhari has been in the UK for days. Is no one surprised that IPOB is not making threats in the UK this time? Now you know why, don't you? IPOB faces imminent abolition in Europe and UK. The same Kanu that accuses the UK of working against his unrealizable model of Biafra is the same person that is proud to say he is a British citizen. What a painful contradiction! The fact-check by the EU and UN led to Kanu's visit to the EU. He was invited by EU officials, not by the EU Assembly. Note the difference. He can lie to his fools, not to those of us who can teach him about life.

We can see how Amotekun was established by the entire people of the West. That is the way to go. Amotekun is strong because it is indigenous. Was Amotekun registered overseas? Indigenous bodies are not corporate organizations. Kanu's IPOB is a PLC; it is not an indigenous body. That is why Kanu is afraid of the fact-check. He also knows that a lot of us will write to the EU and UN. As a matter of fact, letters have begun to fly. Hahaha! Criminals that perpetrate crime ought to know that time will eventually run out on them. The law may not be fast, but it eventually catches up with crime. It is the beginning of the end for a criminal cartel masquerading as freedom fighters.

Writing by
Russell Bluejack

The message is what is important, not the messenger. Kanu is a messenger and the message is freedom. Going after the messenger in hope of diluting the message is a waste of time

5 Likes

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
Op Amotekun will fail either through internal hijacking or by outside force or both...

You know why? Because it's very hard to please the Elites of a society and also please the peasants

What the Elites like the peasants hate what the peasants like the Elites hate

Nnamdi Kanu went to speak to the peasants and not to the elites, this is why he is very popular but strangely still far from his goal because the Elites are not on his side

Amotekun is the reverse, give Amotekun some few months and it shall be widely despised by the majority of Yoruba people either this or...

11 Likes

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by BSMS(f): 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
The Igbo people need freedom but not from kanu..... The worst is the command and control nonsense.....how can a sane freedom fighter be talking about command and control in this modern times.. that shows that if kanu is given an opportunity he will become the worst tyrant in living history
FrLukas:
This is quite an interesting read.

How I wish people would actually read it before commenting so they can make intelligent contributions.

Nnamdi Kanu shot himself in the foot when he began his agitation by calling for a genocide to be unleashed on particular ethnic groups in Nigeria.

He knew that was what majority of his people wanted to hear, so he laid it on thick for them, like bread and butter.

His people screamed his name feverishly, believing they at last had found a saviour.

Encouraged by the acceptance, he became even bolder in his assertions and demands.

He used cuss words freely. Even attacked his people who didn't buy into his ideology or methods.

Now, he is about to become a fugitive in the UK and other parts of the world.

Yes, the Igbo should be allowed to have their republic if they so wish, but Nnamdi Kanu isn't going to take them to the promised land.

He is losing relevance gradually.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by BuhariAdvocate: 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ipob terrorist organization. Trying to castigate a well organized amotekun they even praying government to proscribe it as terrorist organization.
I'm not surprised that is how they called government to declare fulani law abiding citizen terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by jimyjames(m): 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
Taba21:

What name?
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by teufelein(f): 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
…the Nigerian DNA it seems. Russell Bluejack went before Nnamdi Kanu and fell on his knees. He said he felt compelled, even though Nnamdi resisted it. I do not like the way some people seem to worship him without condemnation or open rebuke from him. But the truth is that in a superstitious society, people are bound to convert…

4 Likes

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Hyperchi(m): 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
u sure say dis guy understand Watin him da type.

4 Likes

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by stev120(m): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Area4Area: 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
Taba21:

You should understand that Yorubas give some people nightmares at night if they hadn't mentioned that word in a day, they become miserable
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Olugbanko: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
have they really stopped? will they stop anytime soon? isn't that their preoccupation?
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Area4Area: 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
gidgiddy:

The message is what is important, not the messenger. Kanu is a messenger and the message is freedom. Going after the messenger in hope of diluting the message is a waste of time
Did you read where he said that the American military man said the man who came to ask for assistance that his mission was good but his channel was wrong, he's not carrying the stakeholders of the indigenous people etc.
The message and messenger were called out or you can read it up again
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Okoroawusa: 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
Op be careful!

We want Igbos to keep attacking Buhari biko. All the people that they supported have failed..

abi want me to waste my data in writing names?
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
BSMS:
The Igbo people need freedom but not from kanu..... The worst is the command and control nonsense.....how can a sane freedom fighter be talking about command and control in this modern times.. that shows that if kanu is given an opportunity he will become the worst tyrant in living history

I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Okoroawusa: 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
stev120:
we know the real Ipob, which have a customary government and have sued Nigeria to court, the Nigeria media will not tell you this. .

https://www.ipobgovernment.org/ipob1customary-government-lawful-nigeria/

this is their website www.ipobgovernment.org

Nnamdi kanu broke out of them...
Achuzia the warlord is among the elders that sign the court case..
it was Emeka Emekwesiri that first used the name Indeginous property of Biafra. .

challenge me with the superiority of your argument. ..
Biafra is sure. ..!

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Sokosuji: 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
Drivel....

A whole lot of it

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by BSMS(f): 11:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
Can u tell us .... Why your political Theory is based on command and control
Can you tell us were the referendum documents is
We are waiting....[quote author=Okoroawusa post=86025791][/quote]
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by meccuno: 11:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
BSMS:

WHY KANU IS AFRAID

Writing by
Russell Bluejack
[/s] so they have assigned another buffoon to write false Epistles?? grin

5 Likes

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by antadiop2: 1:44am On Jan 23, 2020
meccuno:
[s][/s] so they have assigned another buffoon to write false Epistles?? grin

Please bring your own fact and destroy him, that’s how you convince people. Rebut and show us how and where the article is wrong etc.
The things written here are very staggering and are an eye opener.

God bless

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by danot1030: 2:36am On Jan 23, 2020
This is interesting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu / With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! / Budget Deficit Rises 370%, Hits ₦‎47tn Under Buhari, Budget Deficit Rises 370%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.