Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari (4344 Views)

Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu / Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President / MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Dreambeat: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2020
Useless Russel Bluejack was formerly part of the struggle but became a saboteur after being bought over with huge sum by the Buhari administration and wanted to be part of IPOB structure in order to undermine the struggle.He was booted out when this was discovered. Now he has resulted to cheap blackmail.He is not the first and certainly not be the last saboteur.IPOB still remains strong.
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by gidgiddy: 11:52am On Jan 23, 2020
antadiop2:

True but if only you scratch the surface a bit as to what supreme leader really means then you start to see the subterfuge.

Please check the link between supreme leader and cult of personality and get back to me.

God bless

There maybe a cult personality there but the difference with other supreme leaders that have cult personality
is that Nnamdi is not seeking any political power. He is not seeking to be the ruler of anybody. All he wants is referendum, after which him and his group will cease to exist.
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by BSMS(f): 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
No sane Man will condemn Buhari for being a dictator and embrace Kanu for being a dictator.... U see Russell is wise and many more are wise.... Kanu is going nowhere in the next 100 years Kanu will not get Afraukwu not to talk of Biafra if he is serious let him come back and bury his parents.
Dreambeat:
Useless Russel Bluejack was formerly part of the struggle but became a saboteur after being bought over with huge sum by the Buhari administration and wanted to be part of IPOB structure in order to undermine the struggle.He was booted out when this was discovered. Now he has resulted to cheap blackmail.He is not the first and certainly not be the last saboteur.IPOB still remains strong.
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Bighead9: 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Kids

Pained IPOB. grin

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Area4Area: 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
gidgiddy:

There maybe a cult personality there but the difference with other supreme leaders is that have cult personality
is that Nnamdi is not seeking any political power. He is not seeking to be the ruler of anybody. All he wants is referendum, after which him and his group will cease to exist.
Referendum is sold at Ochanja market Onitsha, 6 for 50 naira, tell Kanu that should in case he needs a truckload, I can introduce him to someone who can supply him more than he needs at a nice discount since he doesn't want it for free.
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Tochi3(m): 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
jimyjames:
This amotekun vigilante guys get time o pls someone should summarise what this afonja is saying in this long article
Lol. grin grin
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by gwafaeziokwu: 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
meccuno:
if he doesn't take actions so that we follow him if he is even an Igbo person then he should kindly shut his trap. There is not point making argument on someone who is perceived to be speaking for them. When he comes out with his plans and agenda the we would take him seriously. As far as I am concerned he is writing rubbish.

Gbamest!

Leave those talk talk people. Every one is a professional Advisor when it comes to Ipob matter. You don't like their modus operandi, start yours Mba. Oya address the justice against your people in your own way, for where. All you will be hearing is this is not the way, this is not the way. With the kind of disjointed structure in Nigeria please tell what is the way. Ndi nzuzu
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by gwafaeziokwu: 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
BSMS:
No sane Man will condemn Buhari for being a dictator and embrace Kanu for being a dictator.... U see Russell is wise and many more are wise.... Kanu is going nowhere in the next 100 years Kanu will not get Afraukwu not to talk of Biafra if he is serious let him come back and bury his parents.

Yeye.

Nnamdi Kanu is not supposed to get anywhere. He has a job and he is doing it perfectly well. He is consciously preparing the mind of Nigerians for a very big drastic change. He is exposing the underbelly of the feudal Lords and trust me they are aiding him by affirming all his doomsday prediction. In the near future it won't be about Nnamdi Kanu but the seed has been sown.

Intelligence is not all about writing and speaking English. Let me give an example. May 30th this year there will be another shut down of the entire eastern region to honour our heroes past. It was unthinkable in the past. No eastern governor can pull it off without beign termed Biafran apologist. Is it right that no day was set aside to honour the 3million souls lost in Biafra. Are they too insignificant to be remembered. A man from the street has pulled it off. The governors can only do eye service to the government at the center but it is becoming a yearly routine and trust me in the nearest future it will become more than an Igbo thing.

Like I said Kanu has a job, to awaken consiousness. TO drive home the point that since Nigeria do not want to forget about the war and move on,that Biafrans should not sleep with their two eyes closed.

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Area4Area: 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Yeye.

Nnamdi Kanu is not supposed to get anywhere. He has a job and he is doing it perfectly well. He is consciously preparing the mind of Nigerians for a very big drastic change. He is exposing the underbelly of the feudal Lords and trust me they are aiding him by affirming all his doomsday prediction. In the near future it won't be about Nnamdi Kanu but the seed has been sown.

Intelligence is not all about writing and speaking English. Let me give an example. May 30th this year there will be another shut down of the entire eastern region to honour our heroes past. It was unthinkable in the past. No eastern governor can pull it off without beign termed Biafran apologist. Is it right that no day was set aside to honour the 3million souls lost in Biafra. Are they too insignificant to be remembered. A man from the street has pulled it off. The governors can only do eye service to the government at the center but it is becoming a yearly routine and trust me in the nearest future it will become more than an Igbo thing.

Like I said Kanu has a job, to awaken consiousness. TO drive home the point that since Nigeria do not want to forget about the war and move on,that Biafrans should not sleep with their two eyes closed.
Nonsense, it's all about awakening consciousness and no longer Biafra today and now or the zoo must be burnt down.

The seed Kanu is only trying to sow is about causing chaos since he knows he has nothing to the actualization of his IPOB Biafra.

Stop the lies about shutting down the entire SE when only Aba and Onitsha are the cities mostly affected because of the structure of their economy.

Let Kanu, IPOB or you stage another protest anywhere in that SE and let's see what wound happen, I would even want you to lead the next one, awakening consciousness indeed while calling for the killings of fellow citizens

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by antadiop2: 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Yeye.

If you talk about sowing seeds then I’ll give it to Uwazuruike from the 90s and not nnamdi.
If you talk about sit at homes then again I give it the Uwazuruike.
Mind you I don’t care much about him either but you guys act as if time and space started with nnamdi ?

And why this constant attack on intelligence and ability to speak and write English? IPOB supporters seem to hate intellectualism as seen in numerous rebuttals from them accusing other of intelligent and blowing grammar etc.
But ojukwu spoke English very well and even his greatest detractors alluded to the fact that he was very intelligent.

This aversion to intelligence as shown in this article might end up being IPOB’s downfall as the writer showed that nnamdi has made false moves that’s exposed him to close international scrutiny and possible extradition or financial examination.

Rumour has it that he hates being asked openly about IPOB’s finances? Maybe one of you can ask him next meeting and make sure the camera is rolling.

God bless

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Taba21: 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
77up:
You just want to deny the unfortunate pigs their right to masturbate on that word "Yoruba" this morning grin

Don't you know that as long as Yoruba, their nightmare exist , they shall continue in sorrow.

And who told you that am a Yoruba?
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Taba21: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
antadiop2:

What does it matter if he’s telling the truth or is an ijaw man no longer allowed to comment on Biafran issues? If so why has nnamdi kanu included ijawland in the Biafran map.

You can’t have it both ways so you better come up with a better argument than the one he’s correctly stated.

God bless

You don't understand me.
Even the south East elders knows their boundary.
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by gwafaeziokwu: 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
antadiop2:

If you talk about sowing seeds then I’ll give it to Uwazuruike from the 90s and not nnamdi.
Mind you I don’t care much about him either but you guys act as if time and space started with nnamdi ?

And why this constant attack on intelligence and ability to speak and write English? IPOB supporters seem to hate intellectualism as seen in numerous rebuttals from them accusing other of intelligent and blowing grammar etc.
But ojukwu spoke English very well and even his greatest detractors alluded to the fact that he was very intelligent.

This aversion to intelligence as shown in this article might end up being IPOB’s downfall as the writer showed that nnamdi has made false moves that’s exposed him to close international scrutiny and possible extradition or financial examination.

Rumour has it that he hates being asked openly about IPOB’s finances? Maybe one of you can ask him next meeting and make sure the camera is rolling.

God bless

Your first paragraph yield credence to my initial submission. Biafra agitation did not start with Nnamdi Kanu and will not end with him. He is playing his role and when he is done he will exit the stage for someone else. Sit at home and all started with Uwazuruike and it's good a thing that Kanu did not drop it as a tool to drive home his agitation. Time and space did not start with him but he is speaking the mind of many so let him be.

Constant attack on intelligence? IPOB hate intellectualism? grin
Do you mean pseudo intellectualism or the real deal. Nigerians like to speak grammar over issues that can be solved by taking simple steps. The reason 50 million naira will be used to organise the foundation laying ceremony of a 120 million naira project. With brochures, Ashebi and all the fun fare yet 20 years down the line the area mapped out for the projecthas been overtaken by weeds.

I am not a flag carrying member of Ipob, but I am sure they are not on any "intelligence" contest with anyone. They are not out to impress any one. They are on a mission to unearth the wicked conspiracy going on in Nigeria since God knows when.

Suddenly Ojukwu is no longer a war monger but an intellectual. Abeg leave matter. cool

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by gwafaeziokwu: 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
Area4Area:
Nonsense, it's all about awakening consciousness and no longer Biafra today and now or the zoo must be burnt down.

The seed Kanu is only trying to sow is about causing chaos since he knows he has nothing to the actualization of his IPOB Biafra.

Stop the lies about shutting down the entire SE when only Aba and Onitsha are the cities mostly affected because of the structure of their economy.

Let Kanu, IPOB or you stage another protest anywhere in that SE and let's see what wound happen, I would even want you to lead the next one, awakening consciousness indeed while calling for the killings of fellow citizens

I read through to get your point but couldn't unfortunately. But your rants are well noted anyway.
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Area4Area: 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
antadiop2:

God bless
Kanu and IPOB hate being questioned and his sympathizers and supporters would openly attack you if you dare ask.

Kanu and IPOB are running the organization like the hermit kingdom of North Korea, just submit to the supreme leader and do not ask questions.

We all remembered how those who wanted to know how Kanu escaped from Nigeria and appeared in Jerusalem, you could see the attack on those who dared asking on social media then.
Even those who listen to his radio broadcasts are not spared from the attacks from Kanu whenever they want to ask him questions when they call in, he'd insult and curse you as if you ain't human.
I guess this is one of his undoings
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Area4Area: 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

I read through to get your point but couldn't unfortunately. But your rants are well noted anyway.
Since you decided to feign ignorance, let me help you.

Kanu and IPOB started the agitation on the premise of getting a referendum, getting Biafra and burning down the zoo.
You are now telling us that all that and more was just for arousing consciousness, you mean arousing consciousness when he was busy preaching hate and anarchy. Does his approach make any sense to you, is that how you arouse consciousness?
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Obdk: 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
BSMS:
THE REAL REASON WHY KANU'S CULT - IPOB - NO LONGER GOES AFTER PRESIDENT BUHARI AND GOVERNORS OVERSEAS

When the misguided elements started listening to the radio-based command of their cult leader regarding President Buhari and other state actors, we knew the fraudster had succeeded in roping himself in. First, an attack on state actors visiting other nations is a serious crime. Our unschooled radio boy may not know because he spends most of his time blabbing rather than reading to develop himself.

The manhandling of Sen. Ekweremadu, attempted molestation of Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, and the rascality displayed by the IPOB cult when Buhari visited Japan were signatures of mob modus operandi of this group of disgruntled elements. The world took note of these disturbances and decided to do fact-check on IPOB worldwide. The European Union (EU),United Nations (UN), and Britain (since Kanu is a naturalised citizen of Britain) are all examining IPOB. Kanu himself grips with palpable fear because of this development.

Funnily enough, Kanu himself could not contain his fear, as he used his internet radio to evince it some weeks ago when he accused the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) of working with Britain to tarnish the image of IPOB. Yes, there is fear in the camp of the cult, but, as is expected, the heinous leaders will not transmit this fear to the gullible followers. This fact-check will end the satanic scheme of the cult and provide the grounds for the possible extradition of the cult leader to face criminal charges in Nigeria.

WHY KANU IS AFRAID

Kanu has every reason to be perturbed because a judicial precedence that denied him the mandate to represent the real IPOB exists. The ECOWAS Court, in its judgment, pointed out that Kanu is an impersonator masquerading as the leader of an indigenous group whereas his own group is a registered group devoid of the involvement of stakeholders - political and traditional.

Furthermore, Kanu has every right to be tremulous, since the origin of his own IPOB will be in the burners. When was IPOB established? Who set it up? Was it set up in the embattled region? Is it an indigenous body or a registered one - a PLC? Who are the directors? Well, fact-check will reveal that a South African and a Tanzanian were two members of the directors when it was registered. No chief; no king; no state actor. How can that without the real carriers of the mandate of the people be for them?

Again, Kanu will have to explain how he became leader. Leadership of indigenous bodies are always the product of regional summits. Was there a regional summit that produced Kanu as leader? Who is Kanu? Is he a lawyer? Is he a king? Is he a chief? Is he the leader of any indigenous youth or adult group? We all know he is neither of the aforementioned. His identity is unfounded. Even the ECOWAS Court could not identify Kanu. The Court told him that whereas it was his right to sue for reparation, however he lacked same to speak for the indigenous people. Very simple.

Let me share this story with you all. One of the concerned Igbo brothers in the US called me yesterday to share an experience. He had approached the US military to seek assistance for the training of Biafra soldiers. The commander, after listening to him, told him that his mission was good, but that his channel was wrong. He was directed to approach the military through the politicians from his region. He called me to share this ordeal. I reminded him that I have been teaching us that lesson for years. No nation listens to any group without the stakeholders. He told me that he had confirmed that Kanu was a criminal indeed. Well, I had reached that conclusion a long time ago.

It is true that Kanu regales his uneducated co-travelers with mendacious stories about how the FGN tried to bribe him with this and that, but none of those that swallow this fib like morsels of food have asked him questions. For instance, Kanu has not mentioned any name that came on behalf of the government. He has not mentioned the date it took place. These are some of the lies the maverick uses to keep the money flowing into his account. The mere fact that IPOB does not run a transparent financial record itself betrays their real intention.

I promised to divulge the real reason why Kanu's cult no longer runs after politicians overseas. President Buhari has been in the UK for days. Is no one surprised that IPOB is not making threats in the UK this time? Now you know why, don't you? IPOB faces imminent abolition in Europe and UK. The same Kanu that accuses the UK of working against his unrealizable model of Biafra is the same person that is proud to say he is a British citizen. What a painful contradiction! The fact-check by the EU and UN led to Kanu's visit to the EU. He was invited by EU officials, not by the EU Assembly. Note the difference. He can lie to his fools, not to those of us who can teach him about life.

We can see how Amotekun was established by the entire people of the West. That is the way to go. Amotekun is strong because it is indigenous. Was Amotekun registered overseas? Indigenous bodies are not corporate organizations. Kanu's IPOB is a PLC; it is not an indigenous body. That is why Kanu is afraid of the fact-check. He also knows that a lot of us will write to the EU and UN. As a matter of fact, letters have begun to fly. Hahaha! Criminals that perpetrate crime ought to know that time will eventually run out on them. The law may not be fast, but it eventually catches up with crime. It is the beginning of the end for a criminal cartel masquerading as freedom fighters.

Writing by
Russell Bluejack

Very useless character assassinating article with no substance...
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by stieyven(m): 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
BSMS:
THE REAL REASON WHY KANU'S CULT - IPOB - NO LONGER GOES AFTER PRESIDENT BUHARI AND GOVERNORS OVERSEAS

When the misguided elements started listening to the radio-based command of their cult leader regarding President Buhari and other state actors, we knew the fraudster had succeeded in roping himself in. First, an attack on state actors visiting other nations is a serious crime. Our unschooled radio boy may not know because he spends most of his time blabbing rather than reading to develop himself.

The manhandling of Sen. Ekweremadu, attempted molestation of Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, and the rascality displayed by the IPOB cult when Buhari visited Japan were signatures of mob modus operandi of this group of disgruntled elements. The world took note of these disturbances and decided to do fact-check on IPOB worldwide. The European Union (EU),United Nations (UN), and Britain (since Kanu is a naturalised citizen of Britain) are all examining IPOB. Kanu himself grips with palpable fear because of this development.

Funnily enough, Kanu himself could not contain his fear, as he used his internet radio to evince it some weeks ago when he accused the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) of working with Britain to tarnish the image of IPOB. Yes, there is fear in the camp of the cult, but, as is expected, the heinous leaders will not transmit this fear to the gullible followers. This fact-check will end the satanic scheme of the cult and provide the grounds for the possible extradition of the cult leader to face criminal charges in Nigeria.

WHY KANU IS AFRAID

Kanu has every reason to be perturbed because a judicial precedence that denied him the mandate to represent the real IPOB exists. The ECOWAS Court, in its judgment, pointed out that Kanu is an impersonator masquerading as the leader of an indigenous group whereas his own group is a registered group devoid of the involvement of stakeholders - political and traditional.

Furthermore, Kanu has every right to be tremulous, since the origin of his own IPOB will be in the burners. When was IPOB established? Who set it up? Was it set up in the embattled region? Is it an indigenous body or a registered one - a PLC? Who are the directors? Well, fact-check will reveal that a South African and a Tanzanian were two members of the directors when it was registered. No chief; no king; no state actor. How can that without the real carriers of the mandate of the people be for them?

Again, Kanu will have to explain how he became leader. Leadership of indigenous bodies are always the product of regional summits. Was there a regional summit that produced Kanu as leader? Who is Kanu? Is he a lawyer? Is he a king? Is he a chief? Is he the leader of any indigenous youth or adult group? We all know he is neither of the aforementioned. His identity is unfounded. Even the ECOWAS Court could not identify Kanu. The Court told him that whereas it was his right to sue for reparation, however he lacked same to speak for the indigenous people. Very simple.

Let me share this story with you all. One of the concerned Igbo brothers in the US called me yesterday to share an experience. He had approached the US military to seek assistance for the training of Biafra soldiers. The commander, after listening to him, told him that his mission was good, but that his channel was wrong. He was directed to approach the military through the politicians from his region. He called me to share this ordeal. I reminded him that I have been teaching us that lesson for years. No nation listens to any group without the stakeholders. He told me that he had confirmed that Kanu was a criminal indeed. Well, I had reached that conclusion a long time ago.

It is true that Kanu regales his uneducated co-travelers with mendacious stories about how the FGN tried to bribe him with this and that, but none of those that swallow this fib like morsels of food have asked him questions. For instance, Kanu has not mentioned any name that came on behalf of the government. He has not mentioned the date it took place. These are some of the lies the maverick uses to keep the money flowing into his account. The mere fact that IPOB does not run a transparent financial record itself betrays their real intention.

I promised to divulge the real reason why Kanu's cult no longer runs after politicians overseas. President Buhari has been in the UK for days. Is no one surprised that IPOB is not making threats in the UK this time? Now you know why, don't you? IPOB faces imminent abolition in Europe and UK. The same Kanu that accuses the UK of working against his unrealizable model of Biafra is the same person that is proud to say he is a British citizen. What a painful contradiction! The fact-check by the EU and UN led to Kanu's visit to the EU. He was invited by EU officials, not by the EU Assembly. Note the difference. He can lie to his fools, not to those of us who can teach him about life.

We can see how Amotekun was established by the entire people of the West. That is the way to go. Amotekun is strong because it is indigenous. Was Amotekun registered overseas? Indigenous bodies are not corporate organizations. Kanu's IPOB is a PLC; it is not an indigenous body. That is why Kanu is afraid of the fact-check. He also knows that a lot of us will write to the EU and UN. As a matter of fact, letters have begun to fly. Hahaha! Criminals that perpetrate crime ought to know that time will eventually run out on them. The law may not be fast, but it eventually catches up with crime. It is the beginning of the end for a criminal cartel masquerading as freedom fighters.

Writing by
Russell Bluejack
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by stieyven(m): 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ipob goats not attacking Buhari is bad news, as far as I'm concerned. Whatever those animals support always hit the rock. Pls they should continue the attack, otherwise something unpleasant may happen to Buhari.

Pls, I'm begging, ipob miscreants, keep attacking Buhari. angry
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by enemybulldozer(m): 11:39am On Jan 24, 2020
BSMS:

WHY KANU IS AFRAID

Writing by
Russell Bluejack
Trash coming from the enemy's camp.

Believe this at your own peril.
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by enemybulldozer(m): 11:44am On Jan 24, 2020
BSMS:
If you really know what you are saying, tell us what made Kanu a dictator and what made Russell bluejack wise.

Don't runaway o! grin grin
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by enemybulldozer(m): 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
Area4Area:
Kanu and IPOB hate being questioned and his sympathizers and supporters would openly attack you if you dare ask.

Kanu and IPOB are running the organization like the hermit kingdom of North Korea, just submit to the supreme leader and do not ask questions.

We all remembered how those who wanted to know how Kanu escaped from Nigeria and appeared in Jerusalem, you could see the attack on those who dared asking on social media then.
Even those who listen to his radio broadcasts are not spared from the attacks from Kanu whenever they want to ask him questions when they call in, he'd insult and curse you as if you ain't human.
I guess this is one of his undoings
Why should you as an enemy question IPOB when, you don't ask buhari and his cabals, whom you voted into power questions.
Is it your right to meddle into something that is bigger than you especially when you're not part of that thing??

Buhari and his cabals that always send efcc or DSS to their critics are not running nigger-area like north Korea hermit kingdom to you abi??

Bunch of one-sided hypocrites everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) / Nigerians Reacts As Man Share Video Of Children Born In US Speaking Fluent Igbo / New 1000naira Note Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.