Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari (4353 Views)

Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu / Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President / MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 23, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ipob goats not attacking Buhari is bad news, as far as I'm concerned. Whatever those animals support always hit the rock. Pls they should continue the attack, otherwise something unpleasant may happen to Buhari.

Pls, I'm begging, ipob miscreants, keep attacking Buhari. angry

BUT WE DIDN'T SUPPORT NIGERIA
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by blasted12: 5:23am On Jan 23, 2020
jimyjames:
This amotekun vigilante guys get time o pls someone should summarise what this afonja is saying in this long article
He's telling you that Nnamdi Kanu is a fraudulent crook
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Nobody: 5:25am On Jan 23, 2020
WE CAN'T BE ATTACKING A DEAD MAN....

WE TOLD HES DEAD YOU SAID ITS NOT TRUE

A RECENT PROVE CAME FROM UK THIS WEEK

WHERE IS BUHARI IN UK SUMMIT

YOU TELLING ME.... A WHOLE NIGERIA LOVED BY BRITIAN COULDN'T HAVE THEIR PRESIDENT REPRESENTED IN THE PHOTOSHOOTS

NIGERIANS LEARN TO BE INVESTIGATIVE.....ASK QUESTIONS AND CONNECT DOTS @LEAST FOR YOUR DARLING NIGERIA

YOU HAVE TEARING LINING ALL OVER NIGERIA NOW THAT END UP BREAKING UP THE COUNTRY AND IPOB IS EVEN THE LEAST OF IT

BOKOHARAM

REHABILITATION AND RELEASING 608 CAPTURED BOKOHARAM MEMBERS

ARMY SHOOTING POLICE REPELLING BOKOHARAM MEMBERS

ISWA

FULANI JIHADIST HERDSMEN

AN IMPOSTOR WHO WORLD LEADERS ARE PUSHING ASIDE ON SOMETHING AS LITTLE AS IMPORTANT PHOTOSHOOTS

SON THE CONTRAPTION IS TEARING UP AND THE FUNNY THING IS NO MATTER HOW YOU ALL TRY TO STITCH UP THE TEARING LININGS AS FAR AS FULANI IS IN POWER IT WILL KEEP TEARING UP UNTIL IT BECAME UNBEARABLE FOR EVERYONE INCLUDING YOU DEFENDING YOU CONTRAPTION AND EVERYBODY WILL WANT TO LEAVE NIGERIA THEN THE FULANI WILL TRY THEIR LAST RESORT (DIPPING THE KORAN IN ATLANTIC OCEAN)

MOST OF YOU ON NAIRALNAD WON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH BEING A MUSLIM....MUSLIM IS GOOD BECAUSE WE HAVE PURE MUSLIMS WHO ARE NOT RADICALS BUT ITS A DIFFERENT THING TO BE A MUSLIM AND A MUSLIMS IN A FULANI FORCED SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Bighead9: 5:31am On Jan 23, 2020
Nice one.
This should be an eye opener to IPOB terrorist.
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 23, 2020
Bighead9:
Nice one.
This should be an eye opener to IPOB terrorist.

Kids
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by antadiop2: 5:38am On Jan 23, 2020
Taba21:

A kalabari,man

What does it matter if he’s telling the truth or is an ijaw man no longer allowed to comment on Biafran issues? If so why has nnamdi kanu included ijawland in the Biafran map.

You can’t have it both ways so you better come up with a better argument than the one he’s correctly stated.

God bless

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by antadiop2: 5:43am On Jan 23, 2020
ezenwajosh:
WE CAN'T BE ATTACKING A DEAD MAN....

WE TOLD HES DEAD YOU SAID ITS NOT TRUE

A RECENT PROVE CAME FROM UK THIS WEEK

WHERE IS BUHARI IN UK SUMMIT

YOU TELLING ME.... A WHOLE NIGERIA LOVED BY BRITIAN COULDN'T HAVE THEIR PRESIDENT REPRESENTED IN THE PHOTOSHOOTS

NIGERIANS LEARN TO BE INVESTIGATIVE.....ASK QUESTIONS AND CONNECT DOTS @LEAST FOR YOUR DARLING NIGERIA

YOU HAVE TEARING LINING ALL OVER NIGERIA NOW THAT END UP BREAKING UP THE COUNTRY AND IPOB IS EVEN THE LEAST OF IT

BOKOHARAM

REHABILITATION AND RELEASING 608 CAPTURED BOKOHARAM MEMBERS

ARMY SHOOTING POLICE REPELLING BOKOHARAM MEMBERS

ISWA

FULANI JIHADIST HERDSMEN

AN IMPOSTOR WHO WORLD LEADERS ARE PUSHING ASIDE ON SOMETHING AS LITTLE AS IMPORTANT PHOTOSHOOTS

SON THE CONTRAPTION IS TEARING UP AND THE FUNNY THING IS NO MATTER HOW YOU ALL TRY TO STITCH UP THE TEARING LININGS AS FAR AS FULANI IS IN POWER IT WILL KEEP TEARING UP UNTIL IT BECAME UNBEARABLE FOR EVERYONE INCLUDING YOU DEFENDING YOU CONTRAPTION AND EVERYBODY WILL WANT TO LEAVE NIGERIA THEN THE FULANI WILL TRY THEIR LAST RESORT (DIPPING THE KORAN IN ATLANTIC OCEAN)

So why the attempts to attack him in Japan then ? Was he alive then?
Please read the well written article again and convince us otherwise or leave it.
Some parts of your write up are true and I give you that but nnamdi is not the solution to the problem rather he’s an enabler and a user.

God bless
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 23, 2020
antadiop2:

So why the attempts to attack him in Japan then ? Was he alive then?
Please read the well written article again and convince us otherwise or leave it.
Some parts of your write up are true and I give you that but nnamdi is not the solution to the problem rather he’s an enabler and a user.

God bless

To show the world he's not the BUHARI they knew....maybe what happened in Japan denied him this PHOTOSHOOT TOO BECAUSE BORIS JOHNSON IS NO FOOL
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by antadiop2: 5:52am On Jan 23, 2020
ezenwajosh:

To show the world he's not the BUHARI they knew....maybe what happened in Japan denied him this PHOTOSHOOT TOO BECAUSE BORIS JOHNSON IS NO FOOL
How were you going to show the world that he’s not Buhari? Actually how many people in the world care if he’s Buhari or not?
If the Uk supports Nigeria as it does why would its prime minster expose Buhari by excluding him from a photoshoot ? Who stands to gain ?
Your logic is confusing please help me understand

God bless
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 23, 2020
antadiop2:

How were you going to show the world that he’s not Buhari? Actually how many people in the world care if he’s Buhari or not?
If the Uk supports Nigeria as it does why would its prime minster expose Buhari by excluding him from a photoshoot ? Who stands to gain ?
Your logic is confusing please help me understand

God bless

SINCE YOU'RE NO DEEP THINKER

THE WORLD DOESN'T CARE IF HE'S BUHARI OR NOT BECAUSE THE WORLD CAN EVEN ACCEPT A GOAT IF NIGERIANS PRESENTS THE GOAT TO REPRESENT THEIR COUNTRY BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN THEY WILL TAKE GROUP PHOTO TOGETHER WITH THE GOAT BECAUSE THAT WILL BE AN INSULT TO THEM PERSONALLY AND ON THE OTHER HAND THE MEDIA CARES IF AN IMPOSTER IS A FUNCTIONING PRESIDENT AND THAT WILL INTURN CHANGE THE VIEW OF THE WORLD BECAUSE THE MAN IMPERSONATING BUHARI CAN NEVER EVER SIGN ANY DEAL....THEY WILL TAKE PICTURE OF HIM SIGNING SOMETHING THE HARD TRUTH REMAINS ITS FOR PHOTO UPS... WHAT EVER HE SIGNED IS VOID AND HOLDS NO WATER....ONLY ABBAKYARI SIGNATURE OR OSINBANJO SIGNATURE IS ACCEPTABLE....THAT WAS WHY ABBAKYHARI TRAVELS WITH HIM MOSTLY ALL THE TIME BECAUSE HES THE ONE SIGNING ANY DOCUMENT NEEDED BE SIGNED

UK SUPPORTS NIGERIA BUT THE TRUTH IS MOST OF THEM WHO SUPPORT NIGERIA DOES SO TO AN EXTENT AFTER THE CIVIL WAR....SOME OF THEM DON'T WANT TO ASSOCIATE WITH ANY CONSPIRACY THAT WILL GET BACK TO THEM OPENLY BECAUSE THIS IS NO LONGER 1967

Here you have ALL THE AFRICAN LEADERS THAT CAME FOR THE SUMMIT IN PICTURE AND YOU DON'T HAVE NIGERIA PRESIDENT EVEN THOUGH HE'S IN UK FOR THE SUMMIT OR MAYBE HE'S HAVING LUNCH WITH ANTHONY JOSHUA

AND TO YOU ITS NORMAL?

IF ITS NORMAL TO YOU THEN NO MATTER HOW I TRY EXPLAINING THINGS YOU WILL NEVER UNDERATAND IT

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by chubinwa(m): 6:31am On Jan 23, 2020
If not for anything, I don't see any yoluba matching with Kanu's temerity. Mention any name let's see. Kanu's dogddedness is unassailable and can never be compared to any Yoruba skunk

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by antadiop2: 7:07am On Jan 23, 2020
ezenwajosh:

SINCE YOU'RE NO DEEP THINKER

THE WORLD DOESN'T CARE IF HE'S BUHARI OR NOT BECAUSE THE WORLD CAN EVEN ACCEPT A GOAT IF NIGERIANS PRESENTS THE GOAT TO REPRESENT THEIR COUNTRY BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN THEY WILL TAKE GROUP PHOTO TOGETHER WITH THE GOAT BECAUSE THAT WILL BE AN INSULT TO THEM PERSONALLY AND ON THE OTHER HAND THE MEDIA CARES IF AN IMPOSTER IS A FUNCTIONING PRESIDENT AND THAT WILL INTURN CHANGE THE VIEW OF THE WORLD BECAUSE THE MAN IMPERSONATING BUHARI CAN NEVER EVER SIGN ANY DEAL....THEY WILL TAKE PICTURE OF HIM SIGNING SOMETHING THE HARD TRUTH REMAINS ITS FOR PHOTO UPS... WHAT EVER HE SIGNED IS VOID AND HOLDS NO WATER....ONLY ABBAKYARI SIGNATURE OR OSINBANJO SIGNATURE IS ACCEPTABLE....THAT WAS WHY ABBAKYHARI TRAVELS WITH HIM MOSTLY ALL THE TIME BECAUSE HES THE ONE SIGNING ANY DOCUMENT NEEDED BE SIGNED

UK SUPPORTS NIGERIA BUT THE TRUTH IS MOST OF THEM WHO SUPPORT NIGERIA DOES SO TO AN EXTENT AFTER THE CIVIL WAR....SOME OF THEM DON'T WANT TO ASSOCIATE WITH ANY CONSPIRACY THAT WILL GET BACK TO THEM OPENLY BECAUSE THIS IS NO LONGER 1967

Here you have ALL THE AFRICAN LEADERS THAT CAME FOR THE SUMMIT IN PICTURE AND YOU DON'T HAVE NIGERIA PRESIDENT EVEN THOUGH HE'S IN UK FOR THE SUMMIT OR MAYBE HE'S HAVING LUNCH WITH ANTHONY JOSHUA

AND TO YOU ITS NORMAL?

IF ITS NORMAL TO YOU THEN NO MATTER HOW I TRY EXPLAINING THINGS YOU WILL NEVER UNDERATAND IT

I’m happy not to be a deep thinker as you said as your deep logic is warped.
1. Do you have proof as to why Buhari is not in the picture
2. Who represented Nigeria in the picture and why
3. Was Buhari told by the media not to attend the photo
4. Was Buhari told by other leaders not to attend the photo
5. Any proof kyari signs deals as Nigerian presido
6. As chief of staff kyari travelling with Buhari is not out of place?
7. Why would the media exclude him from photos but not expose him
8. Why did IPOB plan to expose him in Japan according to you but keep mum in the uk which is IPOB stronghold

God bless
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Vidyut: 7:18am On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
He's telling you that Nnamdi Kanu is a fraudulent crook
[/s]
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 23, 2020
[quote author=antadiop2 post=86032806][/quote]

As I said most of all this should be turn to a question you're asking your government

As for why they don't want to expose BUHARI

There you have your reason as to why BRITIAN don't care about your wellbeing

THE DAY YOU ALL START THINKING THAT DAY YOU LEADERS AND COLONIAL MASTERS START RESPECTING YOU
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by antadiop2: 7:43am On Jan 23, 2020
ezenwajosh:

As I said most of all this should be turn to a question you're asking your government

As for why they don't want to expose BUHARI

There you have your reason as to why BRITIAN don't care about your wellbeing

THE DAY YOU ALL START THINKING THAT DAY YOU LEADERS AND COLONIAL MASTERS START RESPECTING YOU

At least attempt to answer some of my questions. You spoke authoritatively earlier when you said world leaders and press avoid pictures with Buhari but all of a sudden you’re coy with your response and rather want me to ask which government for answers after being so assertive.

God bless
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 23, 2020
antadiop2:

At least attempt to answer some of my questions. You spoke authoritatively earlier when you said world leaders and press avoid pictures with Buhari but all of a sudden you’re coy with your response and rather want me to ask which government for answers after being so assertive.

God bless

Here are your questions

8. Why did IPOB plan to expose him in Japan according to you but keep mum in the uk which is IPOB stronghold

YOU ACTUALLY ASKED IF I HAVE PROOF BUHARI IS NOT IN THE PICTURE

YOU ALSO ASKED IF THERE SOMEONE REPRESENTING NIGERIA IN THE PICTURE THATS IF BUHARI IS NOT THERE WELL HERE IS THE PICTURE

NO BUHARI AND NO ONE IS REPRESENTING NIGERIA

AND I ASK WAS THE SUMMIT NOT THE REASON THE SO CALLED BUHARI WENT TO UK WITH A JET THAT COST MILLIONS OF NAIRA TO SERVICE PER TRIP

THEN WHY WON'T HE BE IN A SO IMPORTANT PICTURE

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A PRESIDENT GONE TO IMPORTANT SUMMIT AND WAS ADVICED NOT TO TAKE A PICTURE....SUMMIT IS SOMETHING HISTORICAL AND RECORDED AND THOSE PICTURE IS FOR DOCUMENTRY

JESUS TO EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO A NIGERIANS IS BEYOND IMPOSSIBLE....CAN YOU ATLEAST REASON FOR ONCE FOR CHRIST SAKE REASON!!

AND WE CAN'T KEEP CHASING THE IMPOSTOR UP AND DOWN....WE HAVE LEFT THAT PHASE TO SOMETHING ELSE JUST LIKE WE HAVE LEFT TELLING NIGERIA THAT FULANI WILL INVADE THEIR WE SAID THIS IN 2014....WE HAVE LEFT TELLING NIGERIANS AN IMPOSTOR IS IN POWER MAYBE IT WILL TAKE ANOTHER 3YEARS FOR NIGERIANS TO REALISE ITS TRUE

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Amumaigwe: 8:12am On Jan 23, 2020
FrLukas:
This is quite an interesting read.

How I wish people would actually read it before commenting so they can make intelligent contributions.

Nnamdi Kanu shot himself in the foot when he began his agitation by calling for a genocide to be unleashed on particular ethnic groups in Nigeria.

He knew that was what majority of his people wanted to hear, so he laid it on thick for them, like bread and butter.

His people screamed his name feverishly, believing they at last had found a saviour.

Encouraged by the acceptance, he became even bolder in his assertions and demands.

He used cuss words freely. Even attacked his people who didn't buy into his ideology or methods.

Now, he is about to become a fugitive in the UK and other parts of the world.

Yes, the Igbo should be allowed to have their republic if they so wish, but Nnamdi Kanu isn't going to take them to the promised land.

He is losing relevance gradually.

So he even has relevance at all? That relevance is now at all time high. That relevance enabled him to lobby for the release of your abandoned Sowore. That relevance also compelled Deji Adeyanju, an erstwhile antagonist of Kanu, to eat his own vomit and appologise to him. That relevance is going nowhere anytime soon. Jee kuo isi na wall.
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by antadiop2: 8:21am On Jan 23, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Here are your questions

YOU ACTUALLY ASKED IF I HAVE PROOF BUHARI IS NOT IN THE PICTURE

YOU ALSO ASKED IF THERE SOMEONE REPRESENTING NIGERIA IN THE PICTURE THATS IF BUHARI IS NOT THERE WELL HERE IS THE PICTURE

NO BUHARI AND NO ONE IS REPRESENTING NIGERIA

AND I ASK WAS THE SUMMIT NOT THE REASON THE SO CALLED BUHARI WENT TO UK WITH A JET THAT COST MILLIONS OF NAIRA TO SERVICE PER TRIP

THEN WHY WON'T HE BE IN A SO IMPORTANT PICTURE

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A PRESIDENT GONE TO IMPORTANT SUMMIT AND WAS ADVICED NOT TO TAKE A PICTURE....SUMMIT IS SOMETHING HISTORICAL AND RECORDED AND THOSE PICTURE IS FOR DOCUMENTRY

JESUS TO EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO A NIGERIANS IS BEYOND IMPOSSIBLE....CAN YOU ATLEAST REASON FOR ONCE FOR CHRIST SAKE REASON!!

AND WE CAN'T KEEP CHASING THE IMPOSTOR UP AND DOWN....WE HAVE LEFT THAT PHASE TO SOMETHING ELSE JUST LIKE WE HAVE LEFT TELLING NIGERIA THAT FULANI WILL INVADE THEIR WE SAID THIS IN 2014....WE HAVE LEFT TELLING NIGERIANS AN IMPOSTOR IS IN POWER MAYBE IT WILL TAKE ANOTHER 3YEARS FOR NIGERIANS TO REALISE ITS TRUE

First off I never said anything about proof Buhari not being in the picture, I can see he’s not, so read my question again.
2. I hope you know that the picture you posted is not an official picture but rather a photo op after a dinner reception held by the royal family of which Buhari is not obligated to attend. Hence my questions 1 & 2 for you.
3. Are you aware that there’s another Nigerian in your picture?
4. That Nigerian may be representing Buhari as well as his own capacity but don’t quote me yet.

5. This is the official picture with Buhari in it and contrary to what you said, the media didn’t chase him out of the shoot neither are world leaders averse to having him around during photo ops.
6. Can you spot the other Nigerian in the picture?
7. What I’m driving at is that we don’t need false assertions and assumptions to drive our agenda plus we need to do more research before posting online as the internet never forgets.

8. Buhari is not my cup of tea but I wouldn’t go as far as posting unfounded and unproven and cooked up stories about him.

9. The truth is Buhari is in London, he attended the summit and took pictures as I’ve shown but for reasons beyond you and I’s remit, he chose not to attend a royal reception period.

Thou shall not bear false witness

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by mcjohny(m): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2020
BSMS:
THE REAL REASON WHY KANU'S CULT - IPOB - NO LONGER GOES AFTER PRESIDENT BUHARI AND GOVERNORS OVERSEAS

When the misguided elements started listening to the radio-based command of their cult leader regarding President Buhari and other state actors, we knew the fraudster had succeeded in roping himself in. First, an attack on state actors visiting other nations is a serious crime. Our unschooled radio boy may not know because he spends most of his time blabbing rather than reading to develop himself.

The manhandling of Sen. Ekweremadu, attempted molestation of Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, and the rascality displayed by the IPOB cult when Buhari visited Japan were signatures of mob modus operandi of this group of disgruntled elements. The world took note of these disturbances and decided to do fact-check on IPOB worldwide. The European Union (EU),United Nations (UN), and Britain (since Kanu is a naturalised citizen of Britain) are all examining IPOB. Kanu himself grips with palpable fear because of this development.

Funnily enough, Kanu himself could not contain his fear, as he used his internet radio to evince it some weeks ago when he accused the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) of working with Britain to tarnish the image of IPOB. Yes, there is fear in the camp of the cult, but, as is expected, the heinous leaders will not transmit this fear to the gullible followers. This fact-check will end the satanic scheme of the cult and provide the grounds for the possible extradition of the cult leader to face criminal charges in Nigeria.

WHY KANU IS AFRAID

Kanu has every reason to be perturbed because a judicial precedence that denied him the mandate to represent the real IPOB exists. The ECOWAS Court, in its judgment, pointed out that Kanu is an impersonator masquerading as the leader of an indigenous group whereas his own group is a registered group devoid of the involvement of stakeholders - political and traditional.

Furthermore, Kanu has every right to be tremulous, since the origin of his own IPOB will be in the burners. When was IPOB established? Who set it up? Was it set up in the embattled region? Is it an indigenous body or a registered one - a PLC? Who are the directors? Well, fact-check will reveal that a South African and a Tanzanian were two members of the directors when it was registered. No chief; no king; no state actor. How can that without the real carriers of the mandate of the people be for them?

Again, Kanu will have to explain how he became leader. Leadership of indigenous bodies are always the product of regional summits. Was there a regional summit that produced Kanu as leader? Who is Kanu? Is he a lawyer? Is he a king? Is he a chief? Is he the leader of any indigenous youth or adult group? We all know he is neither of the aforementioned. His identity is unfounded. Even the ECOWAS Court could not identify Kanu. The Court told him that whereas it was his right to sue for reparation, however he lacked same to speak for the indigenous people. Very simple.

Let me share this story with you all. One of the concerned Igbo brothers in the US called me yesterday to share an experience. He had approached the US military to seek assistance for the training of Biafra soldiers. The commander, after listening to him, told him that his mission was good, but that his channel was wrong. He was directed to approach the military through the politicians from his region. He called me to share this ordeal. I reminded him that I have been teaching us that lesson for years. No nation listens to any group without the stakeholders. He told me that he had confirmed that Kanu was a criminal indeed. Well, I had reached that conclusion a long time ago.

It is true that Kanu regales his uneducated co-travelers with mendacious stories about how the FGN tried to bribe him with this and that, but none of those that swallow this fib like morsels of food have asked him questions. For instance, Kanu has not mentioned any name that came on behalf of the government. He has not mentioned the date it took place. These are some of the lies the maverick uses to keep the money flowing into his account. The mere fact that IPOB does not run a transparent financial record itself betrays their real intention.

I promised to divulge the real reason why Kanu's cult no longer runs after politicians overseas. President Buhari has been in the UK for days. Is no one surprised that IPOB is not making threats in the UK this time? Now you know why, don't you? IPOB faces imminent abolition in Europe and UK. The same Kanu that accuses the UK of working against his unrealizable model of Biafra is the same person that is proud to say he is a British citizen. What a painful contradiction! The fact-check by the EU and UN led to Kanu's visit to the EU. He was invited by EU officials, not by the EU Assembly. Note the difference. He can lie to his fools, not to those of us who can teach him about life.

We can see how Amotekun was established by the entire people of the West. That is the way to go. Amotekun is strong because it is indigenous. Was Amotekun registered overseas? Indigenous bodies are not corporate organizations. Kanu's IPOB is a PLC; it is not an indigenous body. That is why Kanu is afraid of the fact-check. He also knows that a lot of us will write to the EU and UN. As a matter of fact, letters have begun to fly. Hahaha! Criminals that perpetrate crime ought to know that time will eventually run out on them. The law may not be fast, but it eventually catches up with crime. It is the beginning of the end for a criminal cartel masquerading as freedom fighters.

Writing by
Russell Bluejack

Just have one thing to tell you, wait just for one year and reread what you posted here. You will have no option but to bow your head in shame.
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by BSMS(f): 8:28am On Jan 23, 2020
Dear Biafrans, How can you be in support the autocratic madness of Nnamdi Kanu. How can you accept the very fact that a civilian believe in the political Theory of command and control..
Sorry my people we rather go to war among ourselves than to allow a sadist like kanu to rule over Biafra.
Simple
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by antadiop2: 8:52am On Jan 23, 2020
BSMS:
Dear Biafrans, How can you be in support the autocratic madness of Nnamdi Kanu. How can you accept the very fact that a civilian believe in the political Theory of command and control..
Sorry my people we rather go to war among ourselves than to allow a sadist like kanu to rule over Biafra.
Simple
Thanks for the expose’, it was well researched and well thought out and presented. I hope by God’s grace the truth will keep coming out.

Our people have been short changed and are too good to deserve this treatment by false messiahs and callous minded sociopaths.

I know our God liveth and won’t forsake us amen

God bless

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 23, 2020
Amumaigwe:

So he even has relevance at all? That relevance is now at all time high. That relevance enabled him to lobby for the release of your abandoned Sowore. That relevance also compelled Deji Adeyanju, an erstwhile antagonist of Kanu, to eat his own vomit and appologise to him. That relevance is going nowhere anytime soon. Jee kuo isi na wall.

Lobby for who? From where to where?

He should have gone to Nigeria to lobby for Sowore.

Like I said at the beginning of my post, read the article so you can make informed contribution to the conversation.

Same Kanu that his people rejected for Atiku, a Fulani man, last year?

I know you are in denial but his relevance is fading.
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by gidgiddy: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2020
BSMS:
Simple

Kanu has said many tines that he is not interested in any political position in Biafra. What Kanu wants is referendum so that the people can decide their future and that is the most important thing for me

I want my fellow Igbos to get a one time referendum to decide if they want to remain part of Nigeria or if they want independence. Only a complete fool will deny himself the right to choose his destiny

So when I see people attacking Kanu, I laugh. They left the message to attack the messenger in the false hope that the message will be lost. The messenger will come and go, but the message will always be there
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by 77up(m): 9:30am On Jan 23, 2020
Taba21:

Despite the name be written there you still called him a Yoruba.
You just want to deny the unfortunate pigs their right to masturbate on that word "Yoruba" this morning grin

Don't you know that as long as Yoruba, their nightmare exist , they shall continue in sorrow.
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by antadiop2: 9:34am On Jan 23, 2020
gidgiddy:

Kanu has said many tines that he is not interested in any political position in Biafra. What Kanu wants is referendum so that the people can decide their future and that is the most important thing for me

I want my fellow Igbos to get a one time referendum to decide if they want to remain part of Nigeria or if they want independence. Only a complete fool will deny himself the right to choose his destiny

So when I see people attacking Kanu, I laugh. They left the message to attack the messenger in the false hope that the message will be lost. The messenger will come and go, but the message will always be there

If kanu as you say is not interested in any political positions in Biafra, why does call himself the supreme leader of Biafra?

God bless
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by gidgiddy: 9:56am On Jan 23, 2020
antadiop2:

If kanu as you say is not interested in any political positions in Biafra, why does call himself the supreme leader of Biafra?

God bless

Kanu does not call himself supreme leader of Biafra, he calls himself supreme leader of the organisation he created called IPOB.
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by antadiop2: 10:33am On Jan 23, 2020
gidgiddy:

Kanu does not call himself supreme leader of Biafra, he calls himself supreme leader of the organisation he created called IPOB.

True but if only you scratch the surface a bit as to what supreme leader really means then you start to see the subterfuge.

Please check the link between supreme leader and cult of personality and get back to me.

God bless
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Kamanuozuzu: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2020
antadiop2:

God bless

He does not call himself Supreme Leader. His followers gave him that among other numerous names like Ohamadike, etc.
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by Area4Area: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2020
gidgiddy:

Good enough, IPOB isn't the same as Igbo
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by meccuno: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2020
antadiop2:

Please bring your own fact and destroy him, that’s how you convince people. Rebut and show us how and where the article is wrong etc.
The things written here are very staggering and are an eye opener.

God bless
There is nothing staggering about the rubbish he wrote. Why would he not proper solutions to a problem and take action. But when another person takes the initiative people like these would come out to write nonesense. What exactly is there to debate?
Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by antadiop2: 11:21am On Jan 23, 2020
meccuno:
There is nothing staggering about the rubbish he wrote. Why would he not proper solutions to a problem and take action. But when another person takes the initiative people like these would come out to write nonesense. What exactly is there to debate?

I guess you’re not going to debate or disprove his points?
And yes he’s offering solutions by telling us that the person who claims to have the initiative is a fraud.

So you need to shoot his well researched points down.

God bless

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari by meccuno: 11:24am On Jan 23, 2020
antadiop2:

I guess you’re not going to debate or disprove his points?
And yes he’s offering solutions by telling us that the person who claims to have the initiative is a fraud.

So you need to shoot his well researched points down.

God bless
if he doesn't take actions so that we follow him if he is even an Igbo person then he should kindly shut his trap. There is not point making argument on someone who is perceived to be speaking for them. When he comes out with his plans and agenda the we would take him seriously. As far as I am concerned he is writing rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Boils As Police Chase Civilians: Pictures & Video / First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! / Can Anybody Translate What These AK47 Carrying Fulanis Are Saving In This Video?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.