Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London (131848 Views)

Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him / Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Lexusgs430: 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
Octopusssy:

The mother has uni pusssy, not octo

How do you know this exclusive fact...... cheesy
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by jamace(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sugar cane is very sweet grin
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Trutherme: 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
And if thunder fire the man tomorrow, some of you will still write RIP for him undecided

1 Like

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by dalass(f): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
They are crazy...The mom and the guy!

Probably when the girl was nursing her baby, didn't have enough time for the guy during honeymoon... The mama was there to help with the baby oh. But her eye was on the guy-man who was jumping from momma to daughter.

The fool if given the chance with fvck his daughter! Shameless lot.... shocked

1 Like

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by sholay2011(m): 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
Iriri aye...
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by misterjosh(m): 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
Amotekun777:
Nkan nbe indeed!

It's so funny a U.K based Nigerian YouTube Vlogger, "Phranklin" told a very similar story about a young Nigerian family based in the U.K. The lady invited her mum from Nigeria to spend some time with them in the U.K. The mum came and spent couple of months with them till a certain night, the lady came home earlier than normal from work (She did the night shift) due to stress and fatigue.

She came home and realized the main entrance door wasn't locked. She got in and started to hear some strange pleasurable noises. She eventually went upstairs to their room, barged in and, there it was... her own mother and her husband fvcking each other right on her matrimonial bed.

She was shell-shocked and eventually moved out of the house and, to even make matters worse, her mum got pregnant for her husband. Yes. The fvcking Olosho mother got pregnant for her own son-in-law. The lady and some close friends and family members even tried to persuade her (the mum) to abort it but she refused. She overstayed her visa and refused to go back home to 9ja till the child is born.

Phranklin, the Vlogger himself sounded so shocked, appalled and astounded narrating the story. grin. I guess it's still on YouTube if you wan t to hear the full story from the Vlogger. cool

Dayum, just saw the post... real crazy story

1 Like

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by bewla(m): 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
thorpido:
This one pass inside life.
can we then say enu aye
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Nature8(m): 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
masterflowx:
Thank God that wasn't Africa.
Some deluded and dead brain people would have called it voodoo (Juju).

It happens naturally. Mother fell in love with her daughter's hubby because she could probably play better in the other room, simple.

undecided
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by DAramis: 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
This is mother from hell.

Your own daughter's husband. Even if she is feeling itchy down there, what happened to all the men out there, even in her work place or club? undecided
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by JoseRaji(m): 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
Rubbish post. Misleading topic... I rue the moment I clicked this filthy clickbait!
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Cantonese: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
Very unwise indeed by the mum and the ex husband. Very traumatic experience and quite difficult to absolutely forgive.

How will she address the daughter born by her mum to her ex husband... half sister, niece or what?

A lot of children are born into this world in strange ways by reckless and emotionally irresponsible people like this. No wonder some people suffer for no fault of theirs all their lives.
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Gordonz07(m): 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
brodalikeme:
End time mother. So your daughter will be a nephew/niece to her brother/sister? Abeg bring your mother here to Nigeria, we have a special cane that we will use to exorcise the demons from her
she will be a step mom to her half brother. What a life!!!
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by majamajic(m): 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
Offpoint:
This is the kinda news I want to be reading on nairaland, I need something abnormally abnormal. Something bizzarely and weirdly sickening, it gives me hope.

I blame the daughter for her inabilities to keep her man, when she was supposed to learned how to treat men right from her mother she was busy with makeups.

Her mom knowing the old tricks in za book, she used to her advantaged...

She's a rare mom and I salute her for standing out of the crowd, for seeing what she likes and going for it.

Long live her mom.

hmmm

let me give u 2 Lagos version

a friend married her girl , cos of no money he has to pack into the girl's family house , after 2 yrs of struggling , he brought in a second wife into the family's house. Weird !!!

1 Like

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
Why would you take your mother along with you to your honeymoon? To help you hold your legs apart when he's fvcking you? Idiot. angry

1 Like

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by olax02(m): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
This is iriri aiye..

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
A woman of 53 can give birth?
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
Abominasan... mother and Daughter !!!!
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by kayusely70(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Keeping it in the family... cheesy
Umipeppering At Work
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Offpoint: 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
majamajic:

hmmm

let me give u 2 Lagos version

a friend married her girl , cos of no money he has to pack into the girl's family house , after 2 yrs of struggling , he brought in a second wife into the family's house. Weird !!!

Beautiful bro, absolutely beautiful
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Longman180(m): 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
YoungPerson:
Since 12,000 BC, Oyinbo no get shame.

Mummy is a G. Codedly and indirectly paid groom price. grin grin grin
grin

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by sharone21(f): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
dre11:
My mum paid £15,000 for my dream wedding... then had a BABY with my husband nine months later': Daughter, 34, tells how she can never forgive mother, 53, after ultimate betrayal and heartbreak at seeing her marry ex, 35,

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7904325/Daughter-tells-never-forgive-mother-heartbreak-seeing-marry-ex.html

This is weird. Some people just like confusion in relationships.

Daughter just helped mama to easily get husband.

So, if years later mama starts looking really old and wrinkled and 'able bodied' dude feels he wants to move on, BOTH will now for example, write under RELATIONSHIP in FACE book: COMPLICATED....because dem don complicate others life, come end up complicating theirs(lol)

Generation of early marriage in motion: From grand ma to daughter to possibly, grand daughter.

Biko, where is the lady's dad??
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by majamajic(m): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
Offpoint:

Beautiful bro, absolutely beautiful

what about a snr sis gave birth , her mum couldn't make the omugwo trip(sickness) , so her immediate jnr was sent , the husband got the jnr pregnant , the snr had a baby girl and the jnr had a baby boy which according to their tradition she is more superior to her snr sis, he married them both till date !
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Offpoint: 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
majamajic:

what about a snr sis gave birth , her mum couldn't make the omugwo trip , so her immediate jnr was sent , the husband got the jnr pregnant , the snr had a baby girl and the jnr had a baby boy which according to their tradition she is more superior to her snr sis, he married them both till date !
Wow! this are the kind of stories that gives me joy, the kid sister did a wonderful job.
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by OyinO: 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
My GOD
Rubbish mythology
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by OyinO: 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
My GOD
Rubbish mythology
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
post=86024137:
Orisirisi something shocked shocked

Who says there is nothing new under the sun

So this is news to you? You haven't heard something like this before? If i may ask, how old are you?Cos if you're old enough, this occurrence shouldn't be new to you...

Now i have confirmed my curiosity as to why you're always on NL commenting on every topic and quoting everybody...
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by spendah(m): 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2020
Do you love to always be updated on social media trends?
Do you want to be the first to know wat happens around the world?
Do you have talent you want the world to know about but have no platform to make you shine?
Do you want stay at home all day but never get bored for even a second?
If yes then you need media bridge TV
https:///08175735566Do you love to always be updated on social media trends?
Do you want to be the first to know wat happens around the world?
Do you have talent you want the world to know about but have no platform to make you shine?
Do you want stay at home all day but never get bored for even a second?
If yes then you need media bridge TV
+234 802 414 8682
Tap the link and save contact now for more �
Tap the link and save contact now for more �
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by bbankky: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
shocked shocked
I am in shock
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Harmvirus(f): 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
Wow! Wetin Adele no go see for the other side
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Smug4real(m): 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ustec:
Why won't she like to experience all the xcapade you always tell her tongue
I guess the big strong sweet dick part got her hooked cool
You are right; I'm sure she must have discussed (with her mother) her husband's prowess in bed.
The Mama sef wan go test am see then got blown away.
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by TruthSpeaker: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
Nor be so Obasanjo son been accuse Baba of fucking his wife (Obasanjo’s daughter-in-law)?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy / Modern Igbo Baby Names / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.