Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London (131855 Views)

Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him / Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by alexola20(m): 9:46am On Jan 23, 2020
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Octopusssy(f): 9:57am On Jan 23, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

Foolish minded feminist, so wat happened to also acknowledging the elderly she goat u bloody light minded man hater...
You have been noticed. Fuck_ off
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Octopusssy(f): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2020
Rursh:
. See who is talking! Ain't you ashamed of your moniker? Hypocrite!
And why should I be ashamed? You think everyone is as filthy minded as you?! Empty Coconut head!!
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Octopusssy(f): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2020
Lexusgs430:

How do you know this exclusive fact...... cheesy
I have my sources... grin
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Idoko619(m): 10:22am On Jan 23, 2020
Offpoint:
This is the kinda news I want to be reading on nairaland, I need something abnormally abnormal. Something bizzarely and weirdly sickening, it gives me hope.

I blame the daughter for her inabilities to keep her man, when she was supposed to learned how to treat men right from her mother she was busy with makeups.

Her mom knowing the old tricks in za book, she used to her advantaged...

She's a rare mom and I salute her for standing out of the crowd, for seeing what she likes and going for it.

Long live her mom.

Your name says it all.
But WTF Nigga
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Lexusgs430: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2020
Octopusssy:

I have my sources... grin

I need to tap from your knowledge.......... wink

1 Like

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Octopusssy(f): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I need to tap from your knowledge.......... wink
Tap away wink
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
YoungPerson:
Since 12,000 BC, Oyinbo no get shame.

Mummy is a G. Codedly and indirectly paid groom price. grin grin grin

Says the Black African, the irony is uncanny
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Queenserah26(f): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
I'm speechless o lipsrsealed
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Insectkiller: 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
The guys di*ck must be very sweet..

Can u come in here.?
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by GlobalWay: 7:26am On Jan 24, 2020
Amimal! angry
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by generaltbn: 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
dre11:
My mum paid £15,000 for my dream wedding... then had a BABY with my husband nine months later': Daughter, 34, tells how she can never forgive mother, 53, after ultimate betrayal and heartbreak at seeing her marry ex, 35,

It's well

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7904325/Daughter-tells-never-forgive-mother-heartbreak-seeing-marry-ex.html

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Dalby(m): 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
Octopusssy:
What kind of dirty story is this? Abomination!! I feel like throwing up embarassed

So the he-goat Paul will be the father of two kids who are also niece and uncle? undecided

He goat
I no hear say him rape any of them o...
Typical the man is always to blame...
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by DexterousOne(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
Amotekun777:
Nkan nbe indeed!

It's so funny a U.K based Nigerian YouTube Vlogger, "Phrankleen" told a very similar story about a young Nigerian family based in the U.K. The lady invited her mum from Nigeria to spend some time with them in the U.K. The mum came and spent couple of months with them till a certain night, the lady came home earlier than normal from work (She did the night shift) due to stress and fatigue.

She came home and realized the main entrance door wasn't locked. She got in and started to hear some strange pleasurable noises. She eventually went upstairs to their room, barged in and, there it was... her own mother and her husband fvcking each other right on her matrimonial bed.

She was shell-shocked and eventually moved out of the house and, to even make matters worse, her mum got pregnant for her husband. Yes. The fvcking Olosho mother got pregnant for her own son-in-law. The lady and some close friends and family members even tried to persuade her (the mum) to abort it but she refused. She overstayed her visa and refused to go back home to 9ja till the child is born.

Phrankleen, the Vlogger himself sounded so shocked, appalled and astounded narrating the story. grin. I guess it's still on YouTube if you want to hear the full story from the Vlogger. See below. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s1ZJDIvQ5Y

My goodness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy / Modern Igbo Baby Names / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.