Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,056 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London (131851 Views)

Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him / Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
): 10:06pm
Hi everyone, I am in dire need of money presently. I want to pay the acceptance fee of University of Ibadan, which will cost at least 40 000. I am given admission to study English and Literary studies in the school. I have 20 000 as at now. The portar will be closed on Friday 24, this month.
this is my JAMB registration number: 97212410ga.
please anybody who disires to help me should reach me through this number 07054614384.
I will really appreciate.
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by masterflowx(m): 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
post=86024137:
Orisirisi something shocked shocked

Who says there is nothing new under the sun

Watin?

Someone above you is telling us the similar story and you you're here calling "new new new" under the sun.

All the bubu supporters self
In fact, I don tire
Bubu supporters are making life difficult for others in this country.

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
He chose ur mom ova u.u definitely doin sumtin wrong.
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Narldon: 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2020

How do we trace this family tree?

Julie=mother; Lauren=daughter; Paul=husband

Julie is Paul's wife and mother-inlaw.

Lauren is Paul's wife and step-daughter.

Julie is Lauren's mother and co-wife.

Julie's daughter is Lauren's step-sister and step-daughter.

Lauren's daughter is Julie's grand-daughter and step-daughter.

Paul is Julie's husband and son-inlaw.

Paul is Lauren's husband and step-father.

Paul's children are also his sister-in law and step-grand-daughter respectively.

Mad ooohhhh!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Youthleader22(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
White people sh!t
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by virago(f): 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
post=86024137:

Where you see this shigidi
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Opeyemi4real(m): 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
thorpido:
This one pass inside life.
Outside life
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
virago:

Where you see this shigidi
Hehehehe cheesy grin wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by banhammy: 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
Paul! Paul!! Paul!!!
How many times did I call you?

Ko ni da fun o.
U fuc** Mama and pickin

1 Like

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by bejeria101(m): 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
They are a Useless family.

1 Like

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by akmath: 11:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
I TOO LIKE OYINBO.
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by musicwriter(m): 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
masterflowx:
Thank God that wasn't Africa.
Some deluded and dead brain people would have called it voodoo (Juju).

It happens naturally. Mother fell in love with her daughter's hubby because she could probably play better in the other room, simple.

Juju is also natural. You're the one consigning it to be supernatural. Magic is supernatural to an onlooker.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Lexusgs430: 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
kayusely70:
Umipeppering At Work

She told her mum about how he Umipeppers her in the oza room...........

1 Like

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by ABINTUK(m): 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
thorpido:

That's what we call "a mother fvcker".
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by colizee(m): 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2020
Its a miracle she could give birth at that age shocked
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Lordapson23(m): 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
Offpoint:
This is the kinda news I want to be reading on nairaland, I need something abnormally abnormal. Something bizzarely and weirdly sickening, it gives me hope.

I blame the daughter for her inabilities to keep her man, when she was supposed to learned how to treat men right from her mother she was busy with makeups.

Her mom knowing the old tricks in za book, she used to her advantaged...

She's a rare mom and I salute her for standing out of the crowd, for seeing what she likes and going for it.

Long live her mom.

And i thought i was the craziest being on the planet.. SMH
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Rursh(m): 12:09am On Jan 23, 2020
Octopusssy:
What kind of dirty story is this? Abomination!! I feel like throwing up embarassed

So the he-goat Paul will be the father of two kids who are also niece and uncle? undecided

. See who is talking! Ain't you ashamed of your moniker? Hypocrite!
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Vidyut: 12:13am On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
post=86024137:

[/s]
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Colonelswitz101(m): 12:36am On Jan 23, 2020
Octopusssy:
What kind of dirty story is this? Abomination!! I feel like throwing up embarassed

So the he-goat Paul will be the father of two kids who are also niece and uncle? undecided

Foolish minded feminist, so wat happened to also acknowledging the elderly she goat u bloody light minded man hater...
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 23, 2020
Na this kind story baboons like well well.

That is why they mate with anything including animals and their fellow baboons.

https://www.nairaland.com/5645107/man-arrested-sleeping-two-daughters

Cursed breeds.
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Vidyut: 12:50am On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
post=86029047:

Hehehehe cheesy grin wink
[/s]
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by OnyesomJ(m): 12:57am On Jan 23, 2020
Na Them Them !!

Oyibo and Di*k be like 5&6
grin
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Pat081: 3:12am On Jan 23, 2020
Maybe mum use to make sound then d gal in bed
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Ojady(m): 3:29am On Jan 23, 2020
What will one not find with these oyinbo people? Their fathers were not like this o! Their fathers sought to improve theirs and their children's lives but now, these children are literally going insane. They hide insanity and the wrath of God under neo-civilization and economically trap African nations and their citizens into following suit. Now you hear abominable utterances from a full grown man like Bobrisky saying "somebody dey challenge am to dress and behave like a woman", absurdities like getting pregnant out of wedlock, men sleeping with men and women too, People going through sex change saying I am a woman/man inside irrespective of my phallus/mammary glands. My people, hell is upon us and I will not be surprised if like they brought us 'civilization' they will bring us World war 3 that we know nothing about, contributed nothing to yet will suffer the most for in consequences
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by bukatyne(f): 5:33am On Jan 23, 2020
thorpido:

I don't get though:

The husband stayed with the daughter for a few months and managed to stay married with the mother for about 16yrs?

Did he marry the daughter just to get to the mom?

1 Like

Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by revolt(m): 6:09am On Jan 23, 2020
Maybe the daughter dey form feminist. The mum probably still old fashioned and in need of a man whom shes willing to submit to looooooolll...
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Happyguy201: 7:06am On Jan 23, 2020
mature puccy is always the best im sure the nigga must have tested both and decide to choose her mom . let them live in peace
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by tiswell(m): 7:51am On Jan 23, 2020
joyfullyjoyous:
She's an animal.
Why the derogatory word,isn't she a woman just like her daughter? Chastise her daughter for being too "busy' no to see the hand writing earlier or perhaps she neglected her conjugal obligations and her husband didn't want to play 'away match' so he kept it in the family.
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by thorpido(m): 7:58am On Jan 23, 2020
bukatyne:

I don't get though:

The husband stayed with the daughter for a few months and managed to stay married with the mother for about 16yrs?

Did he marry the daughter just to get to the mom?
I don't think so.I think the mother probably got her eyes on him the moment she met him with the daughter.
She just used 'experience' to snatch and keep him.You know what they say about 'old wine'. cheesy
Re: Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 23, 2020
this one pass owerri amaka.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy / Modern Igbo Baby Names / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.