Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex (92987 Views)

Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Joystark(f): 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lol...
This world don spoil grin
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by davillian(m): 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
grin

Normal Guys don't do this to decent girls.....
Players use mic to tell their team mate how they smash girls
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
Liposure:
baba, i wish i be you ooo. Abeg if u get any of her friends wey get big behind. Holla me. I like big booty like fork
When a child speaks, u will know.
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by CSTR2: 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
H

2 Likes

Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Stillthebest: 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
kiss

Gtbank Lojoja
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by zexy2030(m): 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
post=86022709:
Ask a guy how many girls they've slept with and there's a good chance they won't give you the right answer.
They will always lie.

We can relate to that,
Who else can?!

Kids everywhere! cheesy tongue
I can count o, that's for me o
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Pussywar(f): 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
YoungPerson:
My humble opinion;

1. The girl has refused her mother's training.
2. The guy is a huge vagina. Deserves slaps
3. She obviously didn't cum at all otherwise she'd be proud of the D.
4. Laspotech is a shitty school.
5. The average Laspotech guy has probably hit that. Why? Only Oloshos shout publicly about their sour sexual escapades.
1. Home training isn't just a mother's responsibility
2. Home training isn't just a mother's responsibility
3.Home training isn't just a mother's responsibility
4. Seems your own PARENTS taught you slut shaming is okay.
5. Home training isn't just a mother's responsibility

3 Likes

Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by CSTR2: 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
davillian:
grin

Normal Guys don't do this to decent girls.....
Players use mic to tell their team mate how they smash girls
Normal guys at that age do that.

Where is the fun if you can't tell your friends that you have finally fuccked yetunde, the big yansh girl in the department of chemistry.?

They will outgrow it though.
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by zexy2030(m): 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
GoodnessB:
Why do men kiss and tell? What's the psychology behind that angry
Women feel like a slut after sex while men feel as a man after the sex. But if she doesn't enjoy it. She won't come back again.
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Liposure: 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
MissGodOwn:
When a child speaks, u will know.
madam, am i talking 2 you
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by zexy2030(m): 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
MissGodOwn:
This isn't a man but a boy, MEN DON'T KISS AND TELL.
I think it's planned. For a video to start n finish it.

1 Like

Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Gwagone: 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
Foolish people everywhere
As for the gal, what is she trying to do? Disgrace the guy or what? Lol
Gals, beta know who you are actually giving your pekus to!!....

No one is actually talking about the AMEBO

I only pity that guy wey go tell the gal this story wey make the babe ves gan
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by MiddleDimension: 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
Pussywar:
Nigerian men are effortlessly childish

but you also talk with your friends about your sexual encounters with your men, why should this be different?
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by hopexter(m): 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sometimes we just couldn't believe we could get some girl, that happiness/ excitement just make you go insane and loose your big mouth. We the SAME HUYS apologise on his behalf grin
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Irore: 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
Notasaints:
The gal lack Manner's undecided

The guy is an idiot for telling friends his sexual exploit with a girl. Guess what,it's the guy that was tired and not the girl and note that impotent guys make a lot of noise about their sexual escapades deceiving people. Be wise.
Did I read and understand the story?

1 Like

Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by davillian(m): 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
CSTR2:

Normal guys at that age do that.

Where is the fun if you can't tell your friends that you have finally fuccked yetunde, the big yansh girl in the department of chemistry.?

They will outgrow it though.
Ive done my own kissing and telling back then in the uni
Even if you no wan talk boys go ask you "how far you Bleep her " some would even go further to ask "the Toto make sense"
And the final question "how many round you give her "
Na competition for my hostel

2 Likes

Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by MiddleDimension: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
Gwagone:
Foolish people everywhere
As for the gal, what is she trying to do? Disgrace the guy or what? Lol
Gals, beta know who you are actually giving your pekus to!!....

No one is actually talking about the AMEBO

I only pity that guy wey go tell the gal this story wey make the babe ves gan

and it could be that the friends lied he told them anything. you know how some people behave.
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by DavidEsq(m): 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
How ce nobody has said it's a joke. Like seriously.
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by MiddleDimension: 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
CSTR2:
The girl no get shame sha.
She no send at all. Confirm weyrey.

You can't sleep with a guy in school without one person knowing about it.
It's not possible. We lived for that bragging rights in school.

You may not get to know, it doesn't mean he hasn't told his roommates or close friends.

but they also tell it to their friends too, women
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
zexy2030:

I think it's planned. For a video to start n finish it.
Probably, but if it's real, I still maintain what I said before.
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by MiddleDimension: 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
MissGodOwn:

Probably, but if it's real, I still maintain what I said before.

why should it pain women so much?
they kiss and tell too, but you don't see men being bothered about it, do you?
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by micflo28(m): 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
Both are lousy basket mouths. Every average youth is a sexaholic. Nigerians are sex depraved and crazed. Whites get married and give birth to at most 3kids, but a Nigerian gets married and gives birth to 5-10kids cos they won't just understand family planning and the need to use a Barriers during sex and raise well rounded and well catered kids. Companionship comes more vital than sex in a relationship. Someone you can go to for fresh ideas and lengthy talks to ease out and express yourself. In universities, NYSC camps etc sex sells than ideas for young ones who ought to use those times to bring ideas on how to get better being at the edge of been thrown into the reality of labour market.

1 Like

Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Cuntface: 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
post=86022709:
Ask a guy how many girls they've slept with and there's a good chance they won't give you the right answer.
They will always lie.

We can relate to that,
Who else can?!

Kids everywhere! cheesy tongue

Rat seller
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by booblacain(m): 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
Kendumazy:
That guy is a disgrace to men. You can bang the holiest girl if she can trust you, you won't judge her and zip your lip. I don't blame the lady for her reaction. That's one of the topmost thing ladies hate.

She hates it but she is herself announcing it to the whole world.
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by hopexter(m): 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
dustmalik:
Why is this generation of women so shameless?

You want her to also tolerate and hide all what your mom's generation tolerated and took to their graves?Common man life should be more than that for women. Let them be coragous cos your primitiveness is seeing it as shameless. No Insult intended undecided
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
MiddleDimension:

why should it pain women so much?
they kiss and tell too, but you don't see men being bothered about it, do you?
Stop generalizing please, not every woman out there indulges in it.
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Gwagone: 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
MiddleDimension:

and it could be that the friends lied he told them anything. you know how some people behave.
That one sef dey but nah still small pikin dey worry all of them

But wait o
Why should a friend lie to a gal about that?
I go wound that guy Aswear
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
GoodnessB:
Why do men kiss and tell? What's the psychology behind that angry
The way you tell your friends how you chop that mugu money and run away. The thing be say if she no look attractive the guy no go voice out.Na gel wey set Wella guys dey use proud.

2 Likes

Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by MiddleDimension: 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
MissGodOwn:

Stop generalizing please, not every woman out there indulges in it.

almost every woman has done that before. in conversations, you don't mention some of your experiences? these are normal conversations among many people, men and women.

i was behind some ladies one day, and i heard things.
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Neoteny(m): 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
Staged

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
MiddleDimension:

almost every woman has done that before. in conversations, you don't mention some of your experiences? these are normal conversations among many people, men and women.

i was behind some ladies one day, and i heard things.
Thank God u said almost but not all, me I don't, I'm an extremely private person, I don't discuss my relationships at all with anyone.

1 Like

Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by MiddleDimension: 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
MissGodOwn:

Thank God u said almost but not all, me I don't, I'm an extremely private person, I don't discuss my relationships at all with anyone.

do women have an ego that get bruised if their men kiss and tell?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.