Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

He Is Going Around Telling People That I Am A Wicked Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Going Around Telling People That I Am A Wicked Woman (1342 Views)

My GF Is Telling People I Am Her BF / IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? / Man Seen Going Around With Sex Doll On Wheelchair (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Going Around Telling People That I Am A Wicked Woman by Timson01(m): 2:31am On Jan 23, 2020
Hello nairalanders, my husband Micheal (not real name) and I have been married for 8 Years. God blessed him with a big job which was paying so much so he said I should stop working and take care of the home and the children.
The arrangement was fine but I noticed he was always cheating on me. That was the only problem. He traveled alot and everywhere he traveled to,there were girls following him. We quarreled about it but he would deny everything but I knew it.I would see chats,nudes of girls. I would even see bank alerts of him sending money to girls. For the fist 4 years of our marriage,it was fight every time because of cheating. I decided to let him be cos people were telling me that every rich man must cheat.As time went on,I began to tell him to make savings and let us start a project so that we can move into our own place. He kept telling me that he will buy a property in Lekki,that I should not worry.Well,God gave me wisdom and I saved money from what he used to give to me. I began to build something in Ipaja. Under 2 years,I finished it. I started investing in lands. I will buy and sell like 2 years after. I also built and started a school. Things were going well for me. I focused my energy on my business and allowed my husband to continue cheating.Around the middle of last year,My husband’s company packed up. The owners who are foreigners left the country. Before long,my husband spent all his savings on girls.Not up to 2 months after he lost his job,he started to beg me for money.
I was giving him 20k every week. But I knew he has to get a job cos I cannot continue like this. The worst is that he still spends the money I give to him on girls. Most of the girls have left him…only the hungry ones remained.
I decided to stop giving him money in October. I asked him to get a job. He keeps saying there is no job. Meanwhile,he gets jobs and refuses to accept them cos they were not going to pay him like his former job. He is living in a fantasy.Now,he is going around telling people that I am being wicked when he is the one that has been carrying the family all these years. That I am maltreating him,not giving him food or assisting him financially.Everyone is talking about me,in our family,that I am a wicked woman. I want to kill the man etc. No one is seeing that the more I give him money,the more he spends on girls and he will never take up a job. Fine,I have a school but its not making as much money as it should.I am the one totally responsible for taking care of our four children. Trying to maintain the standard we have been used to. At the end of our rent here,I said we will move to my property in Ipaja but he says no…but where do we get money to pay another rent when he does not have a job?He is putting me under pressure yet he still cheats on me….how am I supposed to be happy to even give him the little I have?does he want us to go completely broke before he decides to get his life back on track?…his people dont want to advise him.Instead they see me as wicked…
Tell me nairalanders,what else should I do?
Re: He Is Going Around Telling People That I Am A Wicked Woman by Timson01(m): 2:32am On Jan 23, 2020
Please what do u advise ?
Re: He Is Going Around Telling People That I Am A Wicked Woman by daddytime(m): 2:41am On Jan 23, 2020
This is the definition of "turn table".

In fact, God want minister to your husband wholeheartedly and koro koro. Let's hope he'd get humble, listen and learn his lessons going forward.

Life isn't a bed of roses of a truth, a man's life is a topsy-turvy for the most part.
Re: He Is Going Around Telling People That I Am A Wicked Woman by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 23, 2020
Stop giving him money, otherwise you sef go broke join am. When poverty wan kill am, him brain go reset.

He still dey see change carry girls, na your fault. You people are rich o, for you to build house and school from what he gave you. meanwhile bros dey chop life and forgot to invest.

Move to your new home, buy food for house make him dey cook and take care of the kids. As he never kuku get work

6 Likes

Re: He Is Going Around Telling People That I Am A Wicked Woman by Freestainworld(m): 2:47am On Jan 23, 2020
if what you are saying is the truth because we dont know what to believe these days, you have to allow the rent to expire, when the landlord hangs gives him pressure to pay up, he will get sense by force, he will even be the one to suggest for you guys to pack to the new house.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Going Around Telling People That I Am A Wicked Woman by Kingpee2(m): 3:02am On Jan 23, 2020
Let them call you whatever name they choose to call you after all you got wise enough to have saved for rainy days ,This is a man God is trying to teach a lesson just to make him see and realize that he is lucky to have a wife who got her wisdom with her ,imagine what would have happened to you and the kids if you didn’t save up for this moment ,please if you are certain that he only gives your money to his other side chicks then don’t feel a single regret for your actions ,start buying food stuffs at home and also act broke ,he will only feel bad when you show him that there’s money but you just don’t want to give him ,I give you much kudos for building the house at Iyana Ipaja and not depending on his procrastination of buying a house in Lekki,with time he will realize the good in you if you set up your tactic well and please being rich doesn’t mean you have to sleep with every girl ,I know a whole lot of rich men with simple lifestyles ,he’s just a man that likes everything under skirt ,if he can still cheat when he’s totally broke then trust me nothing can change him from being a chronic womanizer.....I pray God shines his light on him again but I guess God sef know say the money will end up going to the same motherless and fatherless side chicks.....�

3 Likes

Re: He Is Going Around Telling People That I Am A Wicked Woman by Nobody: 3:46am On Jan 23, 2020
If all you said here is true then stop giving that morafoka husband of yours money, let the heaven falls.
Keep in mind that humans are insatiable so don't give a damn about what his family or anybody thinks as long as your kids are alright.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Going Around Telling People That I Am A Wicked Woman by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 23, 2020
To those who commented up there I for give una better yabs but one of my guy I truly respect is up there so I'll let this slide.

Never believe a woman when she reports her husband.
Never ever!!!!
I once tapped a lady on the hand, playfully I swear, as in she want tiff suya as I dey watch match, that I catch you tap.... the mom playfully called the next day to tell me not to slap her daughter ooo, I swear. I playfully left her. All na play.

8 years he took care, or so. Not complaining. Never complained. But he took care. He only spends the way he deemed fit. You no look that one. If he has been cheating that one is una problem. But he played his role. Table turned now you stopped giving him cash. If he had stopped giving you cash those times will you have enough to save to start up something?
I want y'all to think.
Now it's alright she stops. One boy up there said he should wash plates. I laugh. Una no know obow. I know one man the day he stopped providing was the day he saw his wife's pant last. Two years plus no punna and cash. When the guy rise Ehhn. E be like film. E show the woman pepperoni. In summary fear women.
I Don talk my own.

I Don fvuck up. I dey comment for person wey dey eye her sister boyfriend. Go read her previous topics. Certified hoelowshow

4 Likes

Re: He Is Going Around Telling People That I Am A Wicked Woman by danot1030: 4:16am On Jan 23, 2020
It will always be like this, his family will always take side with him to tag you evil instead of advising him rightly and this will make things difficult for you but you need to be strong willed.

Stop giving him money but make sure you give food and service his wardrobe and other essentials. Take care of your children and focus on building your business.

Leave the house matter to him, when he comes to his senses he will request that the family move to the house you build.

But importantly please be watching your shoulder to avoid him having a sinister plan against your life, i am not saying he will harm you but from what we have known about people like this and his type of family he may result to harming you so you need to be taking caution.

1 Like

Re: He Is Going Around Telling People That I Am A Wicked Woman by Kobicove(m): 4:39am On Jan 23, 2020
If all you said is true then I would advise that you stop giving him money if he still uses it to chase women.

However, do your best to provide food in the house.

Concerning the house matter, just be silent about it and let him look for money for the new rent if he insists on remaining there
Re: He Is Going Around Telling People That I Am A Wicked Woman by udoka2013: 5:26am On Jan 23, 2020
I beg, make una never judge the case like that until you hear from man. You see, some women can cook-up strange stories just for you to support them.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Going Around Telling People That I Am A Wicked Woman by Yustash001(m): 7:04am On Jan 23, 2020
If truly what you said is true then you husband is not serious....
Re: He Is Going Around Telling People That I Am A Wicked Woman by Triniti(m): 7:08am On Jan 23, 2020
So the house in ipaja is your property, while the money he had before was for the family?

1 Like

Re: He Is Going Around Telling People That I Am A Wicked Woman by thunderfirebubu: 8:22am On Jan 23, 2020
One thing I knw for sure is Dat dis isn't actually d behavior of d man as d op portrays, she's just looking for an excuse to not gv him money. A man who has been catering 4 ur needs for 8yrs nw d tables r turned u want to portray him as a bad pesin to hv reasons to deny him ur money. Women Sha, I've known better than to hear only one side of a story.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO :Man Beat His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Public / Married Woman Caught Pants Down In Bed With A Man In Her Husband’s House / Guys What Do You Have To Tell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.