Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? (73384 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / The Craziest Thing A Student Had Ever Told You As A Teacher? / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by SwagPower: 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
vickydevoka:
If u handsome, secondary school go sweet u die bcus of gals coming close to u, buh if u grow no get money with ur handsomeness gal will no follow u. # irony of lyf
True that...grin

Secondary school was about looks and intelligence...

if you come get both..Bruh story for another day..grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by SwagPower: 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
mhychophelha1:
grin ;DI have mine too ooooo...... but very intrrsting and true life.......
when I was in Jss3 writing a promotional examination to ss1 my sit was 856 then before the commencement of the examination I went out with my friend then (Seye) to food sell(that's what we call it then) to buy some snacks, when I got back I found a little small piece of paper on my desk, I open it and I found "I love u so much sweetheart, Fehintola" I looked around to know the sender behold my eye caught up with a pretty busty girl second row to
me and she smiled. mind u I av never set my eye on her before. after the exam I show the letter to my friend and he really support me to go a head , so I met with the girl, we chatted together and that is how we started o. I do take her to my friend house to kiss and press bwest in fact the breast big o and na watin enter my head and till now I love big bobby wella. na so we cruise am enter ss1 o. I found mysef in commercial class while she went to science class but suddenly after some months I discovered that she changed, she does not wait nor check on me again in class, later I discovered she is dating another guy the same science student and it seems the guy papa carry small. the thing pain me because I don't want to loose that big bobby.
then one day I went to her class to look for as she as been avoiding me, I met her in class with her friend, she did not give me a friendly look, so I asked her immediately right there what is going on between the her n d guy, u know now we never mature like that then. na so she change am for me o, begin to attack and insult me. na so me too change am for am o , I begin to remind her watin I don do with am, I said "mo te oyan orobo, orobo, mo te oyan, o tobi ju" ( i press breast big breast, i press breast). na so I dey disgrace her. that thing vex her wella, she now said if they born me well, I should meet her at field after closing hour for a fight. na so she challenged me to a fight o....
u know student now, na so my friend they ginger me then say au come girl go challenge me to a fight say I must fight her to show say I be man. but deep inside me I know say I know fit fight am but because of shame, I concur ooooooooooo.
Na so everybody don gather for field o that afternoon to watch big show, u know na watin student like be that, the girl even reach there with her friend before me. na so people circle us o, as den they ginger the girl na so my people dey ginger me. na so the girl balance o commit blow like boxer, na so the this girl pounce on me oooooo. beat me like tomorrow no dey, nak my back for ground, na she full my mouth and nose with sand oooooo, I chop sand tired that day. she just dey sit on my belle pack sand like garri for my mouth before some people con carry her on top me.
chai I can never forget that day o. although she did not complete ss1 with us before she left for another school. I also left when in got to ss2. since that day, den dey call me "mo te oyan, orobo" (I press bwest, big bwest))))

Very funny..But you no post am well..
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Wjosh(m): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
1. my form mistress lied to my mom that I was dating a girl who was actually the best friend of my crush and that I was spending 500#-1000# on a daily basis.my mom was furious she actually fell after hurling a stone the size of a split brick at me,my crush avoided me for two weeks (until she confirmed that I wasn't dating her friend).me and said girl became enemies for a term(we were actually close before the scandal) the funny thing about this story is that my mom believed every lies told by my form mistress simply because she was our tribes person

2.my class mates tried to force a girl on me because I was the only person she didn't insult and we actually understood each other but my crush was on someone else

3.(this one pain me sha)a girl I had been crushing on since ss1 started to get soft on me in ss3 but when it was time waec I left her for an external student when she (my crush)found out she was furious with and that put a strain in our friendship till date as for the waec girl she turned me down after the Waec exams

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by proudly9ja(m): 9:43am On Jan 28, 2020
sochey:

Bad child grin
Teacher!
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Leonyluiz(m): 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
Let me share mine...

If you attended Unity School Ejigbo... i hail thee. That place was a zoo.. i'm sure it still is.

So. Growing up, me and my siblings attended high end schools. My sister and I went to Juniors(christ ambassadors) in IB. Then after pri 6. one useless gbenorun uncle(my mother's bro) advised that we were taken to Boarding house (Unity) to learn.

My first week was hell. I was robbed of all possessions including hostel wears. I cried everyday and seniors would call "last boy" but exempt me cos i was termed the "little biyatch" then. So..... here comes my first friday... they were serving beans that was like water at the kitchen. The normal routine was that, everyone will dropped their plates and then one guy will serve everyone in the group (usually 15 people).

So things got heated about serving small and serving big .. gbasgbos. Thats how punches started flying upandan. One useless boy named "Isoko" just shouted "won ti bo table oo" (in english rush it). People from other groups joined in and dipped their plates into our own bowl of beans. Hot beans splashed on my arm while i was still cleaning that and crying as usual.. i noticed everywhere got silent all of a sudden. Then i went back to the table hoping to find my plate with one spoon of beans inside. Both the plate and the beans were nowhere to be found.

I just went outside the dining hall. Near "Paris Hostel", then i started crying violently and rolling on the grass.

In my head. All was lost. Cos that plate was my last possession and the house wear i was putting on.
Thankfully sha.. my sister recognized my crying signal and gave me her food that night. She became my small god ever since.

8 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by teesmarth(m): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
I hope i dint join the party late

I remember back in secondary school when we sneaked into the principals office through the window after light out to get exams questions. #Crazy �.

There was this guy, a junior but he was our ring leader. He was a dullard in his class but very active, brave and agile when it comes to dubious things and illegal operations like that. You know all those kinda guys wey be number one for bad things. They are always happy and readily gingered to carry out dirty operations.

After the whole show, Everyone aced their exam except for this my guy who still failed woefully with a capital F despite seeing live questions ��
Makes me wonder what always go on in his mind back then

Weekends are always for adventures
I remember when we always go into the school forest to hunt for big rat(okete). We smoke it up spice it and eat. We were once caught and almost expelled.

We set traps for birds too in school farm. I still remember how to make that kind of trap till date.

The termite hill that we dismantled and find termites lurking in our shirts and biting hard cheesy

There use to be one small stream at the far end of the school after the school farm. It is shaded by lumps of bamboo tree. We go there every Saturday to enjoy our life and swim our eyes out. I started learning how to swim from there. There use to be fishes in the water too. We sneak in hook and line for fishing on a steady basis

I can't forget the time we sneaked out to watch champion league final. We were caught and beaten mercilessly on the assembly ground with big bush to cut as punishment.

I remember judgment day. A time where a general assembly is called and all students who failed any test are flogged mercilessly. The more subject you fail the more your strokes. It is usually a dooms day. The fear in the school atmosphere no be here

I remember the girl with the big bust that me and my friend use to play with and in the process smooch current from her. Lol. Good old days.

The throwing of shot-put. There are so many style to do this. You can dig a hole and close up. You use a nylon and fling, you can climb a short tree and do your thing
The rock experience. There is a large rock close to the fence after the new boys hostel that we goto throw shotput whenever the toilet is full.

The time when thief broke into the school. In the night. Chai

The animal that cries from the forest every night.

A junior once put devils bean in a wicked senior bathing water. That one na another story.

There are so much experiences from secondary school I can't share it all.

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by damtan(m): 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
Leonyluiz:
Let me share mine...

If you attended Unity School Ejigbo... i hail thee. That place was a zoo.. i'm sure its still is.

So. Growing up, me and my siblings attended high end schools. My sister and I went to Juniors(christ ambassadors) in IB. Then after pri 6. one useless gbenorun uncle(my mother's bro) advised that we were taken to Boarding house (Unity) to learn.

My first week was hell. I was robbed of all possessions including hostel wears. I cried everyday and seniors would call "last boy" but exempt me cos i was termed the "little biyatch" then. So..... here comes my first friday... they were serving beans that was like water at the kitchen. The normal routine was that, everyone will dropped their plates and then one guy will serve everyone in the group (usually 15 people).

So things got heated about serving small and serving big .. gbasgbos. Thats how punches started flying upandan. One useless boy named "Isoko" just shouted "won ti bo table oo" (in english rush it). People from other groups joined in and dipped their plates into our own bowl of beans. Hot beans splashed on my arm while i was still cleaning that and crying as usual.. i noticed everywhere got silent all of a sudden. Then i went back to the table hoping to find my plate with one spoon of beans inside. Both the plate and the beans were nowhere to be found.

I just went outside the dining hall. Near "Paris Hostel", then i started crying violently and rolling on the grass.

In my head. All was lost. Cos that plate was my last possession and the house wear i was putting on.
Thankfully sha.. my sister recognized my crying signal and gave me her food that night. She became my small god ever since.
From JIS to unity school? DAMN
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Leonyluiz(m): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
damtan:

From JIS to unity school? DAMN

I kid you not brother. Although i got wild when i got to JS2, learned how to make molotov cocktails perfectly and tried to burn down JS2 block multiple times but failed. One security man called baba patcho was always putting it out. Never got caught too. Then when i got to JS3 i started to scale fence regularly to buy akara. Was withdrawn after JS3 to resume my ajebo life.

Never forgave that stupid uncle tho. angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by emonis88: 10:48am On Jan 29, 2020
Reading all these stories has made me decide to come out n make my own confession lol!
In my jss3 I was in a boarding school. We were preparing for junior waec then. I just couldn't stay in school during the weekends. After sneaking to my uncle's house in town for the weekend. I would sneak on Friday and come back to school on Sunday evenings when students were at the dining hall before prep so I would just show up at prep n from there to the hostel. My friends where telling me that I ve become a bam sneaker, cus that was the lingo for students who sneak out of school often then. But unknown to my friends I always sneaked to my uncle's place to read and prepare for the upcoming exams. I didn't like the seniors then disturbing me reading during the weekends with work or anything. So after our exams, when we got back to school I came out as the second best in the whole jss3 in our school. In our ss1 everyone was looking at me like a guineous. But It was the hard work I put in during those sneaking days.

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by vickydevoka(m): 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
SwagPower:

True that...grin

Secondary school was about looks and intelligence...

if you come get both..Bruh story for another day..grin
Yes it was. David n chibueze. De have de both are specially David. We way no fine just de wish say na we be David. But now na Dem de rush us
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by SwagPower: 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
vickydevoka:

Yes it was. David n chibueze. De have de both are specially David. We way no fine just de wish say na we be David. But now na Dem de rush us
Lol..Life funny like dt..
Some people got it all though..grin
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by KingAzubuike(f): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
SwagPower:

Lol..Had a similar experience in Jss3...Mine unlike yours wasn't a punishment sha..I was like the "most confident" of the lot in BCC club ..This corp guy used to carry me to different classes, schools and events to educate people on reproduction and reproductive health...

Man sha did me well ,Cos Years later I became a Doctor..

So all worked out good..grin
You're not a doctor. Stop claiming what you're not. Do you have an MBBS degree? Answer is NO
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by KingAzubuike(f): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
teesmarth:

There was this guy, a junior but he was our ring leader. He was a dullard in his class but very active, brave and agile when it comes to dubious things and illegal operations like that. You know all those kinda guys wey be number one for bad things. They are always happy and readily gingered to carry out dirty operations.

There's just always this kinda guy in every school grin not very intelligent academically but very intelligent and smart when it comes to dirty deals and activities. I was close to about two of them back then. They really made my stay in boarding a memorable one.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by KingAzubuike(f): 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
teesmarth:
I hope i dint join the party late

I remember back in secondary school when we sneaked into the principals office through the window after light out to get exams questions. #Crazy �.

After the whole show, Everyone aced their exam except for this my guy who still failed woefully with a capital F despite seeing live questions ��
Makes me wonder what always go on in his mind back then

Weekends are always for adventures
I remember when we always go into the school forest to hunt for big rat(okete). We smoke it up spice it and eat. We were once caught and almost expelled.

We set traps for birds too in school farm. I still remember how to make that kind of trap till date.

The termite hill that we dismantled and find termites lurking in our shirts and biting hard cheesy

There use to be one small stream at the far end of the school after the school farm. It is shaded by lumps of bamboo tree. We go there every Saturday to enjoy our life and swim our eyes out. I started learning how to swim from there. There use to be fishes in the water too. We sneak in hook and line for fishing on a steady basis

I can't forget the time we sneaked out to watch champion league final. We were caught and beaten mercilessly on the assembly ground with big bush to cut as punishment.

I remember judgment day. A time where a general assembly is called and all students who failed any test are flogged mercilessly. The more subject you fail the more your strokes. It is usually a dooms day. The fear in the school atmosphere no be here

I remember the girl with the big bust that me and my friend use to play with and in the process smooch current from her. Lol. Good old days.

The throwing of shot-put. There are so many style to do this. You can dig a hole and close up. You use a nylon and fling, you can climb a short tree and do your thing
The rock experience. There is a large rock close to the fence after the new boys hostel that we goto throw shotput whenever the toilet is full.

The time when thief broke into the school. In the night. Chai

The animal that cries from the forest every night.

A junior once put devils bean in a wicked senior bathing water. That one na another story.

There are so much experiences from secondary school I can't share it all.

Whats the name of this school.?
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by SwagPower: 10:10am On Feb 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

You're not a doctor. Stop claiming what you're not. Do you have an MBBS degree? Answer is NO

grin..What is this?..

In 2020 ,on the first dey of a new month .You decide to be this stupid?..
C'mon bruh..grin

And yes I have an MB;BS degree.
Go and hang yourself..grin
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by chic2pimp(m): 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
nurey:
STABBED ASSEMBLY and was caught by the PKC, don't know how I escaped suspension/rustication but my yansh felt what no yansh has felt before in fagboros hand grin

I was actually going to ask if you went KC then I saw Fagboro. Yup you are definitely a KC lad. Floreat!
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by nurey(m): 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
chic2pimp:

I was actually going to ask if you went KC then I saw Fagboro. Yup you are definitely a KC lad. Floreat!

floreat
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by chic2pimp(m): 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
nurey:

floreat

Fagbs was actually a decent flogger Akano on the other hand was a Killer.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by nurey(m): 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
chic2pimp:

Fagbs was actually a decent flogger Akano on the other hand was a Killer.

Akano was a killer but not in the flogging aspect but bomb shelling department grin I remembered one of his best then in JSS3

I catch him, he run, I catch him again, he run, he enter the window, I enter the window, he jump out, I jump out, from my eyes to eyes I loose confusion. We all burst into laughter that day he didn't even know we were making jest of him.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by chic2pimp(m): 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
nurey:

Akano was a killer but not in the flogging aspect but bomb shelling department grin I remembered one of his best then in JSS3

I catch him, he run, I catch him again, he run, he enter the window, I enter the window, he jump out, I jump out, from my eyes to eyes I loose confusion. We all burst into laughter that day he didn't even know we were making jest of him.

Nah Bro Akano was both a Sheller and a Tanner. He could flog for days. He was as bad as Fagboro(I was classmates with Fagboro's Son btw)

Hahahahaha AKANOOOOO!..."Open the Air let the window come in"..."I saw you here, I saw you there, are you thrice?" were two of His famous shells.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Simplecity(m): 8:08am On Feb 03, 2020
landmark86:
Going to government school is one of the craziest experience sum1 can ever experience.

Mine is putting mirror on the floor to see my teachers pant. I was later caught and given 20 strokes of cane on the morning assembly grin.
legend grin
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Simplecity(m): 9:18am On Feb 03, 2020
nurey:

Floreat
abeg wetin be Floreat
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Simplecity(m): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2020
happinezz110:
The day I was use as a living theory during Biology class by (Mr Kasali) the topic then was Reproduction nd dis useless teacher drag me out nd started telling me to explain the topic to others, saying that "after all that's ur specialty, nd I kw u understand it better than others because u hv been doing it already" I was in SS2 then without any ideas of wat dis man was talking about, I was so naive, I don't even hv a boy frnd then, believe me it was d worst day of my life, I was so embarrassed nd throughout dat term my class mate changed my name to REPRODUCTION. I just don't kw y some teachers are so heartless.
lmao....reproduction i hail you oo grin grin
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Simplecity(m): 9:21am On Feb 03, 2020
gibzzhd:
No one is talking about gay experiences here.you all are not telling the truth expecially you boarding folks.Thats their headquaters
lol...tell us ya own you seem to be very experienced in that sector
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by nurey(m): 10:23am On Feb 03, 2020
Simplecity:
abeg wetin be Floreat
it's how Kings college boys greet themselves
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Simplecity(m): 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, dat incessant laughter off me grin

he wan use am draw u closer na, but opposite happend to b d case,
But the tin dey dey painful for we men oo,

He didn't apply brain with it, who knows what would have happened had he applied little sense.

but I can still say u unintentionally broke his feeble heart tonguecheesy
he for tear her punantu
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
Simplecity:
he for tear her punantu
Nairaland and strange words... which one is punantu again
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
Leonyluiz:

I kid you not brother. Although i got wild when i got to JS2, learned how to make molotov cocktails perfectly and tried to burn down JS2 block multiple times but failed. One security man called baba patcho was always putting it out. Never got caught too. Then when i got to JS3 i started to scale fence regularly to buy akara. Was withdrawn after JS3 to resume my ajebo life.

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
Leonyluiz:

Lol, oboy thus ur story funny die oo, cant stop laffin out, a don comot water for eyes grin

Those boys nearly turned u to ajekpako tank God say dem withdraw u sharpsharp.....the difference between ajebo and kpako is dat fence u were scaling on the regular. cant stop laffin tho

but am very sure the experience wil still liv a mark on u

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Leonyluiz(m): 12:22am On Feb 04, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, oboy thus ur story funny die oo, cant stop laffin out, a don comot water for eyes grin

Those boys nearly turned u to ajekpako tank God say dem withdraw u sharpsharp.....the difference between ajebo and kpako is dat fence u were scaling on the regular. cant stop laffin tho

but am very sure the experience wil still liv a mark on u

Definitely did.
I guess my parents noticed i was getting wild and they had to take action.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Ndipe(m): 4:51am On Feb 04, 2020
One of my history teachers coming to our class to say that he was a god who once resided in heaven and that he will go back there again. That was the craziest stuff I had heard in secondary school. I told my mum and she was quite dumbfounded by it. It's a true story.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:15am On Feb 04, 2020
oyolohi:
grin grin cheesy

I read all 14 pages (a first on nairaland).

Here's the summary (for those that read page 1-14):

The girl grabbing a guys d;ck in front of his dad was the funniest before the story of the guy that had his d;ck tied to a distant bunk. Damn.
Oh! The boy and girl on the fallen palm tree too!

The most interesting (sex related group) was the story of the girl that begged a guy to Erase her name from a list of noisemakers...he refused. She kissed him deeply as a final strategy in front of the class...which made him literally shred the list!.

The most creepy doesn't go to the guy with the story of a baby that turns into a rat or the one with the anti-gravity girl's hostel but the nursery school girl removing chocolate bars from her vagina to give guys... However, I thought the bars to be extremely small or...

The most Ajekpako... Hmm.. Dem dey plenty sha... The guy on the mango tree, the mirror on assembly ground, the guys clearing an entire farm, cooking porridge in a boarding school,...

The most genius: the 10yr old guy with papers in the exam hall, the students escaping in a school bus, the guys that went 'cricket' partying...

Best with teachers: the most high guy eating the student teacher's pussy and the subsequent bangings (damn... This one ehh).
A guy also claimed to have banged his computer mistress in the lab. Another caught two tutors doing in the science lab.
Another claimed a corper gave him a BJ.

I sure can make a story from the holy ghost anointing session and the abrupt finding of square roots from the (Chapel?) due to sighting a strange being!
The one of the falling mast too!

Majority of the stories are questionable but here: There was a guy that had a 3some with 3 JSS3 girls in his dorm. Hmm.
One impregnated his form mistress!

The girl that let a 'public admirer' see her peeing... Hmm, either she was very young or she's the I-dun-care type.

The snapping of a girl's bra by a guy and follow up slaps (directed at the wrong guy) was one of the most realistic sex stories.

There's one of a guy holding up a ladder for a girl...getting so hard by the view; periodically helping her down, his wildly erect d;ck raising up her skirt and rubbing her panties and butt—and the girl enjoying it. The story teller concluded by admitting ejaculation and the girl getting pissed off! "angry", in his words...because moses' staff went flaccid too soon. That part was damn funny!

Mad oh
you should be banned from casinos. Lol. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

See How Our Children Are Quietly Been Indoctrinated / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria / How ABU Zaria Students Failed In The Dept. Of Computer Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.