Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

Why Do Nigerian Men Spend So Much Of Their Time Discussing Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Spend So Much Of Their Time Discussing Women? (672 Views)

Men, Spend Your Money On Yourself! Stop Giving Vagina Creatures! / People Wasting Their Time Is Lagos, I Pity You / Unbelievable Statement That Has Made Men Spend Less Over Their Ladies..!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Men Spend So Much Of Their Time Discussing Women? by tpia: 11:23am On Jan 23, 2020
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Spend So Much Of Their Time Discussing Women? by Davash222(m): 11:24am On Jan 23, 2020
Because Nigerian women are the second problem we have in this country after Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Spend So Much Of Their Time Discussing Women? by nlPoster: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2020
Davash222:
Because Nigerian women are the second problem we have in this country after Buhari.

So has obsessing over women every chance you get, even at the expense of your productivity, helped you in any way?

I mean are you better off for it?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Spend So Much Of Their Time Discussing Women? by Davash222(m): 11:38am On Jan 23, 2020
nlPoster:

So has obsessing over women every chance you get, even at the expense of your productivity, helped you in any way?

I mean are you better off for it?
No.
So, has NOT obsessing over women helped you in any way

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Spend So Much Of Their Time Discussing Women? by phr0nesis(m): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2020
I think we discuss more about football, money and movies than women

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Spend So Much Of Their Time Discussing Women? by nlPoster: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2020
Davash222:

No.
So, has NOT obsessing over men helped you in any way

Yes
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Spend So Much Of Their Time Discussing Women? by nlPoster: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2020
phr0nesis:
I think we discuss more about football, money and movies than women

Very doubtful.

Even money, going by nl chatter, most men feel the only usefulness of money is to impress women?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Spend So Much Of Their Time Discussing Women? by Davash222(m): 11:41am On Jan 23, 2020
nlPoster:

Yes
Elucidate please
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Spend So Much Of Their Time Discussing Women? by nlPoster: 11:42am On Jan 23, 2020
Davash222:

Elucidate please

What do you want to know?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Spend So Much Of Their Time Discussing Women? by phr0nesis(m): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2020
nlPoster:

Very doubtful.

Even money, going by nl chatter, most men feel the only usefulness of money is to impress women?
Well speaking for myself and my circle of friends, women are the least of our discussion
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Spend So Much Of Their Time Discussing Women? by Theomarvelus(m): 11:45am On Jan 23, 2020
because they have features to discuss about
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Spend So Much Of Their Time Discussing Women? by nlPoster: 11:49am On Jan 23, 2020
phr0nesis:

Well speaking for myself and my circle of friends, women are the least of our discussion

Highly doubtful given your post of July 17 2018
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Spend So Much Of Their Time Discussing Women? by nlPoster: 11:50am On Jan 23, 2020
Theomarvelus:
because they have features to discuss about

To the exclusion of almost everything God placed on this earth?

More importantly, how has it benefitted any woman?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Spend So Much Of Their Time Discussing Women? by onyibest2k(m): 11:53am On Jan 23, 2020
ha ha ha ha ha ha
Davash222:
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Spend So Much Of Their Time Discussing Women? by posty56: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2020
abeg oo is not all men,don't jump into conclusion the thing i spend my time talking about is music,school,movies and superheroes any other thing apart from that is non of my business
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Spend So Much Of Their Time Discussing Women? by nlPoster: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2020
onyibest2k:
ha ha ha ha ha ha

It's not a woman bashing thread, please stay off if you cant contribute anything meaningful.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Spend So Much Of Their Time Discussing Women? by nlPoster: 11:58am On Jan 23, 2020
posty56:
abeg oo is not all men,don't jump into conclusion the thing i spend my time talking about is music,school,movies and superheroes any other thing apart from that is non of my business

posty56:
Why do We Act Hyperactive Around Our Crush?

Guys let's discuss,why is that anytime we are around our crush we would want to show off?Is there are biological term for it?

https://www.nairaland.com/5615632/why-act-hyperactive-around-crush#85538342

The thread is not even about crushes, just wanted to point out you're a typical example.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Spend So Much Of Their Time Discussing Women? by phr0nesis(m): 11:59am On Jan 23, 2020
nlPoster:

Highly doubtful given your post of July 17 2018
I don't know the post you are referring to but I believe you checked my other posts. Compare the amount I talked about girls vs the ones I didn't. It won't be more than 5%
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Spend So Much Of Their Time Discussing Women? by nlPoster: 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
The few times you did though, the mental energy invested far overshadowed what you put in other topics.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Spend So Much Of Their Time Discussing Women? by phr0nesis(m): 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
Wrong
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Spend So Much Of Their Time Discussing Women? by khingTony(m): 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
just Imagine

Nigerian men likes to discuss about women and you use Nairaland as a case study, Let me remind you, this is the romance section of "Nairaland" what do you expect guys and ladies to talk about? Buhari?

have you visited the sports section and you see guys talking about women? have you visited the business section?, what about the career section or the politics section? most of these sections of nairaland has more traffic than the Romance section.

so, before you come online to say what you don't really know anything about, get your facts right

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Spend So Much Of Their Time Discussing Women? by Lightangel65: 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
Then do women not always discuss about men. I was in a bus and the ladies in front of me all I could hear from then was dicks and boyfriend's. I just got disgusted and dropped from the bus.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Spend So Much Of Their Time Discussing Women? by galadima77(m): 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
Davash222:

No.
So, has NOT obsessing over women helped you in any way

Lolz the NL style.

U endorseyou my guy!

(1) (Reply)

‘dwarf Boy’ Captured Toasting A Girl (video) / Pretty Girls Don't Know How To Dance / Online Dating And The Kind Of Women Simps End Up With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.