Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,772 members, 7,866,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Online Dating And The Kind Of Women Simps End Up With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Online Dating And The Kind Of Women Simps End Up With (664 Views)

#GoldenPenis: These Are The Only Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) / MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) / MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Dating And The Kind Of Women Simps End Up With by Kennedyiheme02: 3:25pm On May 03, 2020
I've had a good experience with the online dating world especially tinder.. the trend is chat with a lady near you, get a one night stand ... the truth is most ladies in dating sites are totally damaged beyond repair.... women on dating sites have kilometres in body counts... when they hit 30 like the woman below.. they look for a simp... thats when we hear "forget about my past".. anyone man in a serious relationship in this times is just sitting on a time bomb

2 Likes

Re: Online Dating And The Kind Of Women Simps End Up With by scoundrel(f): 5:21pm On May 03, 2020
She really wants to Seattle down. Let me see if my brother will Port to Har’court.

(1) (Reply)

Facts You Should Know About Your Man Sex Life / Tell A Short Story On How U Met Partner / Please I Need A Site For Finding New Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.