Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) (58546 Views)

Buhari Commissions Orlu/owerri Dual Carriage Road / Prince Alex Mbata Builds 2km Dual Carriage Road / Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
achi4u:
Mtcheeeew!!!!
Kangaroo meeting.

Ifeanyi the abakaleke 3rd class igbo. I spit on you
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by achi4u(m): 11:53pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:

Ifeanyi the abakaleke 3rd class igbo. I spit on you
spit on ur grandfather's bald head.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 7:28am On Jan 25, 2020
[s]
achi4u:
spit on ur grandfather's bald head.
[/s]

3rd class igbo from ebonyi state. I spit your grand father caused you to an ebonyi indigene. Useless inferior people
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Freshmaxi: 10:07am On Jan 25, 2020
Pls we don't want Abakeleke here...anything Abakeleke is awkward... As for Linda...you are a disgrace to your family and your Abakeleke brothers & sister's... Abakeleke bu Abakeleke...
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Ifynwanma: 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
Freshmaxi:
Pls we don't want Abakeleke here...anything Abakeleke is awkward... As for Linda...you are a disgrace to your family and your Abakeleke brothers & sister's... Abakeleke bu Abakeleke...

I really don't know who cursed Anambra that she must parish by her arrogance and foolishness. Or is it the blood of the innocent children they used for money ritual have come to destroy them. I know they will surely pay for their sins.

This reminds me when God wanted to punish Pharaoh he made him to become arrogant.
The same arrogance that caused Anambra to lost their position in Nigeria government.
The same arrogance that caused them to parish in civil war.
The same arrogance that reduced them to good for nothing.
Anambra should be ashamed of her self.
She is a total failure and can never represent Igbo nation again, let alone Nigeria. She has failed ndi Igbo and Nigeria and shall forever pay for it.
Shame on her.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ifynwanma:

I really don't know who cursed Anambra that she must parish by her arrogance and foolishness. Or is it the blood of the innocent children they used for money ritual have come to destroy them. I know they will surely pay for their sins.

This reminds me when God wanted to punish Pharaoh he made him to become arrogant.
The same arrogance that caused Anambra to lost their position in Nigeria government.
The same arrogance that caused them to parish in civil war.
The same arrogance that reduced them to good for nothing.
She is a total failure and can never represent Igbo nation again, let alone Nigeria. She has failed ndi Igbo and Nigeria and shall forever pay for it.
Shame on her.

Are you okay?

What evidence do you have or did they use any of your people for the fictitious ritual.

Look at what you just wrote?

What do we call this campaign of calumny against us?

Are you God?

Imagine you from Ebonyi state writing this?

So much bile and hatred in your heart.

Are you the one that caused her to perish in civil war?
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
achi4u:
Mtcheeeew!!!!
Kangaroo meeting.

I wonder how u will be here still praying evil for us.

Ufere majirikwo hu onu, ana Haa hu aja.
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
This is why igbos see ebonyi people as illiterate hausa people. Who appointed Zik to lead during his time or who appointed Ojukwu? They all worked for it.

Ebonyi people are slaves and 3rd class igbos. We are a gifted people and that is why we are always on top. Igbos only need them for political reasons, outside that an average igbo man doesn't see Ebonyi man as his brother.

Chinua Achebe, Ekwensi, Chimamanda, and so many others that did and still doing igbos proud are all Anambra people. Soludo, Emeagwali and so many other individuals that are doing igbos proud are Anambra people.

Where are your ebonyi people? Hawking bread and gala, they don't even go to school. Can they pick a gala hawker to lead igbos? NO.

You 3rd class inferior ebonyi people should go and educate your people first. You lots lack education. You miscreants shall continue to be at the bottom of the ladder.

[s]
Ifynwanma:

really don't know who cursed Anambra that she must parish by her arrogance and foolishness. Or is it the blood of the innocent children they used for money ritual have come to destroy them. I know they will surely pay for their sins.his reminds me when God wanted to punish Pharaoh he made him to become arrogant.
The same arrogance that caused them to parish in civil warThe same arrogance that reduced them to good for nothing.
Shame on her.
[/s]
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by achi4u(m): 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

I wonder how u will be here still praying evil for us.

Ufere majirikwo hu onu, ana Haa hu aja.
kitikpa sewaa gi agba.
You're not ashamed of yourself for washing ur dirty lenins in public.

Oke.
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
achi4u:
kitikpa sewaa gi agba.
You're not ashamed of yourself for washing ur dirty lenins in public.

Oke.

Ofo na ogu...ka m jiri hu

Which dirty linen?
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by achi4u(m): 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Ofo na ogu...ka m jiri hu

Which dirty linen?
ikoo chaa onu,ibia jiri ofo n'ogu....odikwaegwu.

You people are not tired of all this d1ck measures ?

Get busy biko.
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
achi4u:
ikoo chaa onu,ibia jiri ofo n'ogu....odikwaegwu.

You people are not tired of all this d1ck measures ?

Get busy biko.

Moreover I saw your comment there?

You termed an inspection kangaroo gathering.

Why so much bile and hate in your heart?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Ifynwanma: 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
Anambra he goat
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author=Ifynwanma post=86154792][/quote]

You can't even quote me correctly. Abakaleke illiterate.

So because they have you ebonyi miscreants opportunity to be SE govs forum chairman, is that supposed to be achievement when others have been there?

The first president of Nigeria was from Anambra

The first president of senate was from Anambra

Where were ebonyi people then? Probably living with animals in the forest.

Ebonyi people are the aboki of igbo land. You guys are 3rd class igbo, no amount of crying here can change it
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Ifynwanma: 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
MXrap:
This is why igbos see ebonyi people as illiterate hausa people. Who appointed Zik to lead during his time or who appointed Ojukwu? They all worked for it.

Ebonyi people are slaves and 3rd class igbos. We are a gifted people and that is why we are always on top. Igbos only need them for political reasons, outside that an average igbo man doesn't see Ebonyi man as his brother.

Chinua Achebe, Ekwensi, Chimamanda, and so many others that did and still doing igbos proud are all Anambra people. Soludo, Emeagwali and so many other individuals that are doing igbos proud are Anambra people.

Where are your ebonyi people? Hawking bread and gala, they don't even go to school. Can they pick a gala hawker to lead igbos? NO.

You 3rd class inferior ebonyi people should go and educate your people first. You lots lack education. You miscreants shall continue to be at the bottom of the ladder.

[s][/s]

It is only in Anambra that I discovered that people who died hundred years ago are still been paraded as celebrities. Do you that all the people you mentioned are dead many of which were irrelevant when they were alive.
Come to think of it, why is it that all those 1960's celebrities from Anambra are all dead, people like Ojukwu, Achibe, Okadigbo, Zik and co while the counterparts from North and SW are still strong and healthy, people like Gowon, Obasanjo, Soyinka, IBB, Abubakar and co.
Now let me tell you the reason, it is because they toed the part of evil to greatness, remember, the wages of sin is death. Anambran are ritualists, sin is a reproach, that why they are no more representing Nigeria nor even southeast in anything.
Now let me tell you the current leaders of southeast and their state of origin so that you will realize that Anambra has no place in it.
#The no one citizen of southeast is the the chairman of southeast governors forum, Chief Dave Umahi From Ebonyi state.
#We have two major political parties in Nigeria, APC and PDP, the chairman of APC southeast is Dr. Onu from Ebonyi state.
The chairman PDP southeast is Chief Ustin Umahi from Ebonyi state.
#The topmost politician from southeast who has served as Senate President and sectary to the federation, Anyim Pius if from Ebonyi state. Even you so called Ojukwu was handed over by Akanu Ibiam from Ebonyi state.
# The chairman Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo, Nwodo is from Enugu state.
#minority leader, Abaribe is from Abia state.
Now tell me where your hopeless Anambra rituals are representing Southeast.
Anambra is a total failure, she cover her face in shame.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
[s]
Ifynwanma:

It is only in Anambra that I discovered that people who died hundred years ago are still been paraded as celebrities. Do you that all the people you mentioned are dead many of which were irrelevant when they were alive.
Come to think of it, why is it that all those 1960's celebrities from Anambra are all dead, people like Ojukwu, Achibe, Okadigbo, Zik and co while the counterparts from North and SW are still strong and healthy, people like Gowon, Obasanjo, Soyinka, IBB, Abubakar and co.
Now let me tell you the reason, it is because they toed the part of evil to greatness, remember, the wages of sin is death. Anambran are ritualists, sin is a reproach, that why they are no more representing Nigeria nor even southeast in anything.
Now let me tell you the current leaders of southeast and their state of origin so that you will realize that Anambra has no place in it.
#The no one citizen of southeast is the the chairman of southeast governors forum, Chief Dave Umahi From Ebonyi state.
#We have two major political parties in Nigeria, APC and PDP, the chairman of APC southeast is Dr. Onu from Ebonyi state.
#The topmost politician from southeast who has served as Senate President and sectary to the federation, Anyim Pius if from Ebonyi state. Even you so called Ojukwu was handed over by Akanu Ibiam from Ebonyi state.
[/s]

So because they have you ebonyi miscreants opportunity to be SE govs forum chairman, is that supposed to be achievement when others have been there?

Ebonyi people are the aboki of igbo land. You guys are 3rd class igbo, no amount of crying here can change it
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ifynwamma, ebonyi your state is a the poverty capital of Nigeria. Ebonyi state people are such a useless good for nothing people that all they do is hawking gala and bread all over Nigeria.

All the okada riders chased away from Awka and Onitsha by Obiano are all ebonyi people. You people are miscreants and 3rd class igbos. That's the truth. Igbos generally see ebonyi people as inferior, that is fact.

Take for instance Chimamanda, do you have anyone from the whole ebonyi state that comes close to her status? NO

Useless miscreants
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ifynwamma, ponder on this.

Ebonyi people are the poorest Nigerians

Ebonyi is the most educationally backward state in Nigeria.

Can you tell us what your useless ebonyi state and its people offers Nigeria? Useless miscreants
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ifynwanma:

Lol

Enemies everywhere.

Can someone hold this boy....he is on loose....lol

Anambra n'acho igba ya ara...

Anambra....Oke igbo chusasiri anu na ofia....Lol

Imagine such hatred in such mind in this 21st century...aru..
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ifynwanma:

Anambra he goat

It is only Nza the little bird whom after a heavy meal challenged his chi to a wrestling match.

Stop dissipating so much energy on anambra issues.
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Ifynwanma: 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Hopeless fool, so you are still counting dead people as your personalities.

Tell me one top politician from Anambra, I know you can't because there is none. Sleep and wait for Zik to resurrect and speak for you. Who caused your present generation that you can not progress, ever since 1991 that Enugu and Ebonyi left your hopeless state it has remained in ruins.

After over 43 years of existence she has no single landmark infrastructure, No motorable roads, potholes everyone, No airport, no stadium, in spite of the presence of a river no sea port, no conference centre, not even a recreational center. That is why I call her good for nothing.

Anambra has died unsung due to her evil ways, no amount of crying will bring her back to life.
Igbo nation regret to have her as part of them because she has brought a lot of shame and disgrace to them.

Anambra brought demarcation in Igboland due to her selfishness, that why Ndi Igbo unanimously excommunicated and ostracized her, this can't be argued as you can't see any indigenous Anambra representing Ndi Igbo in any things both at the zonal and federal level.

Do you known why the three top Igbo leaders from Dave Umahi, Ike Ekweremadu and Nnia Nwode all opposed the nomination of Peter Obi for Vice President, they only let him go when fr. Mbaka prophesied that his candidature will end in shame which later came to pass.
Do you know why federal government refused to approve international airport at Anambra since 2015 that it was conceived and Ndi Igbo didn't react rather they quietly shifted it to Ebonyi state in 2019 where it was approved without terms and conditions with a promise to help ensure that it comes to live.
Do you know why non of the zonal projects from federal has been sited at Anambra. It is because Anambra is a rejected prodigal son. Watch how APGA will be humiliated and crushed by APC in next year's election. The whole Anambra will dehumanized, already it is a conquered territory. When all this Will be happening to you, Ndi Igbo will not help you because you betrayed them when they confided in you.
Anambra is bound to be doomed
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
[s]
Ifynwanma:

Hopeless fool, so you are still counting dead people as your personalities.

Tell me one top politician from Anambra, I know you can't because there is none. Sleep and wait for Zik to resurrect and speak for you. Who caused your present generation that you can not progress, ever since 1991 that Enugu and Ebonyi left your hopeless state it has remained in ruins.

After over 43 years of existence she has no single landmark infrastructure, No motorable roads, potholes everyone, No airport, no stadium, in spite of the presence of a river no sea port, no conference centre, not even a recreational center. That is why I call her good for nothing.

She has died unsung due to her evil way, no amount of crying will bring her back to life.
Igbo nation regret to have her as part of them because she has brought a lot of shame and disgrace to them.

Anambra brought demarcation in Igboland due to her selfishness, that why Ndi Igbo unanimously excommunicated and ostracized her, this can't be argued as you can't see any indigenous Anambra representing Ndi Igbo in any things both in the zonal and federal level.

Do you known why the three top Igbo leaders from Dave Umahi, Ike Ekweremadu and Nnia Nwode all opposed the nomination of Peter Obi for Vice President, they only let him go when fr. Mbaka prophesied that his candidature will end in shame which later came to pass.
Do you know why federal government refused to approve international airport at Anambra since 2015 that it was conceived and Ndi Igbo didn't react rather the quietly shifted it to Ebonyi state in 2019 where it was approved without terms and conditions with a promise to help ensure that it comes to live.
Do you know why non of the zonal projects from federal has been sited at Anambra. It is because Anambra is a rejected prodigal son. Watch how APGA will be humiliated and crushed by APC in next year's election. The whole Anambra will dehumanized, already it is a conquered territory. When all this be Will happening to you, Ndi Igbo will not help you because you betrayed them when they confided in you.
Anambra is bound to be doomed
[/s]

Hopeless useless frustrated backward abakaleke miscreant. Do you have anyone like Chimamanda for instance?

Do you have anyone like Soludo ? There are millions of them all over Anambra .

Ebonyi is a state filled with illiterates and miscreants.

Ebonyi is a state filled with poverty inflicted people.

Ebonyi is a state that is so useless that half of their population are living in Anambra where they are looking for greener pasture.

What does ebonyi offer anyone? Nothing.

Ebonyi shall continue to be a state filled with illiterates, miscreants and vagabonds

Bunch of miscreants

Ebonyi people are 3rd class igbos

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
MXrap:
Ifynwamma, ebonyi your state is a the poverty capital of Nigeria. Ebonyi state people are such a useless good for nothing people that all they do is hawking gala and bread all over Nigeria.

All the okada riders chased away from Awka and Onitsha by Obiano are all ebonyi people. You people are miscreants and 3rd class igbos. That's the truth. Igbos generally see ebonyi people as inferior, that is fact.

Take for instance Chimamanda, do you have anyone from the whole ebonyi state that comes close to her status? NO

Useless miscreants

This is a fact cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
MXrap:
Ifynwamma, ponder on this.

Ebonyi people are the poorest Nigerians

Ebonyi is the most educationally backward state in Nigeria.

Can you tell us what your useless ebonyi state and its people offers Nigeria? Useless miscreants

This is another fact. Ebonyi people are 3rd class inferior igbos. Igbos treat ebonyi people as abok1. cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ifynwamma, even your governor knows that ebonyi people are 2nd class in Nigeria. See how ebonyi people are being chased as if they are from Chad. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Ifynwanma: 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ranting of an ant lol...
The truth is painful
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
[s]
Ifynwanma:
tongue

anting of an ant, the truth is painful tongue
Ranting of an ant, the truth is painful lol....
[/s]

Hahahaha

Just look at this pained frustrated abakaleke miscreant. At least this is Anambra related thread but you have been here since one week crying your heart out because we told you the bitter truth.

Ebonyi =3rd class inferior igbos. Cry cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ifynwamma, cry more for us.

See what your governor said. Are you now cleared that Ebonyi =3rd class igbos cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
globemoney:

Atiku is cumming losers... Willie is the best whether you losers like it or not
willie is d best,in what area,capacity?
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by globemoney: 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
DrSamOnowu87:
willie is d best,in what area,capacity?
in every area, capacity.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ODI444(m): 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
Anambralstson:
NTEJE: The Governor of Anambra State, Chief Sir. Willie Obiano inspects the ongoing Anambra International Airport dual-carriage way road.

The 4.3Km Road which will be completed with the State of the Art Insfrastructures is being handled by Kanubeen Construction Company Ltd.

On sighting the spate of work along the major highway of Enugu~Onitsha express way, the Governor who was accompanied by the Honourable Commissioner for Works, Hon. Engr. Marcel Ivejiofor, thanked Construction Company for their efforts so far.

He however assured that, emphasized that, all the three roads leading to the Anambra International Airport will be completed in record.

"...leading to the Airport, we have three roads. One from Nsugbe-UMUERI axis if you re coming from Onitsha, and another One from Nteje~ UMUERI axis for those within Nteje, Umueri and Aguleri axis then, we have this one, which is supposed to be the major high way to the Airport. All these are geared towards making that, we don't have traffics along the Airport Road and also to make it easily aslccessible ndi Anambra and. Nigerians. We are committed to ensuring that all these roads are completed with the best road infrastructures and we will finish it by the Grace of God..." ~ Obiano said.

Welcoming the Governor, is the State Secretary of APGA, Barr. Anthony Ifeanya, the traditional ruler of Aguleri, HRH Eze Dr. Mike Idigo [Ezeudo Aguleri], Chief Lawrence Anikpe [Onwa Igbariam], Former Transition Chairman, Anambra West, Hon. Collins Nwabunwanne and many other APGA faithfuls.

So where’s the road?
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Chimok: 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kept grading and displaying latrite for four years now. What a shameless man

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG / Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy / Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.