Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) (58545 Views)

Buhari Commissions Orlu/owerri Dual Carriage Road / Prince Alex Mbata Builds 2km Dual Carriage Road / Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by IDENNAA(m): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ifynwanma:

I really don't know who cursed Anambra that she must parish by her arrogance and foolishness. Or is it the blood of the innocent children they used for money ritual have come to destroy them. I know they will surely pay for their sins.

This reminds me when God wanted to punish Pharaoh he made him to become arrogant.
The same arrogance that caused Anambra to lost their position in Nigeria government.
The same arrogance that caused them to parish in civil war.
The same arrogance that reduced them to good for nothing.
Anambra should be ashamed of her self.
She is a total failure and can never represent Igbo nation again, let alone Nigeria. She has failed ndi Igbo and Nigeria and shall forever pay for it.
Shame on her.

I reject all the curses and in the name of our God we destroy all your bad wishes for my state. Anambra is a great land of beautiful culture, wealth , tall men and beautiful women. We are nobles and almighty will keep lifting us up and blessings us quadruple trillion times.

I dont want to curse you but the state you are disrespecting is the brain , heartbeat and pride of the Igbo nation. Anambra people are not arrogant but confident and proud of their culture. Who wouldn't be proud if you have such an elegant culture.

You people have been peddling these lies of money ritual because you dont understand the science behind our success. It goes back to history....we are ancient people you, eidiot !

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by IDENNAA(m): 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ifynwanma:

Hopeless fool, so you are still counting dead people as your personalities.

Tell me one top politician from Anambra, I know you can't because there is none. Sleep and wait for Zik to resurrect and speak for you. Who caused your present generation that you can not progress, ever since 1991 that Enugu and Ebonyi left your hopeless state it has remained in ruins.

After over 43 years of existence she has no single landmark infrastructure, No motorable roads, potholes everyone, No airport, no stadium, in spite of the presence of a river no sea port, no conference centre, not even a recreational center. That is why I call her good for nothing.

Anambra has died unsung due to her evil ways, no amount of crying will bring her back to life.
Igbo nation regret to have her as part of them because she has brought a lot of shame and disgrace to them.

Anambra brought demarcation in Igboland due to her selfishness, that why Ndi Igbo unanimously excommunicated and ostracized her, this can't be argued as you can't see any indigenous Anambra representing Ndi Igbo in any things both at the zonal and federal level.

Do you known why the three top Igbo leaders from Dave Umahi, Ike Ekweremadu and Nnia Nwode all opposed the nomination of Peter Obi for Vice President, they only let him go when fr. Mbaka prophesied that his candidature will end in shame which later came to pass.
Do you know why federal government refused to approve international airport at Anambra since 2015 that it was conceived and Ndi Igbo didn't react rather they quietly shifted it to Ebonyi state in 2019 where it was approved without terms and conditions with a promise to help ensure that it comes to live.
Do you know why non of the zonal projects from federal has been sited at Anambra. It is because Anambra is a rejected prodigal son. Watch how APGA will be humiliated and crushed by APC in next year's election. The whole Anambra will dehumanized, already it is a conquered territory. When all this Will be happening to you, Ndi Igbo will not help you because you betrayed them when they confided in you.
Anambra is bound to be doomed

Peter Obi is a heavy weight , Osita Chidoka ( Ike Obosi) is a heavy weight in Nigerian politics , Chris Ngige is a heavy weight.

Obi Agbogidi Achebe is the number one traditional ruler , east of the Niger. Oby Ezekwesili is there , Kingsley Muoghalu , Adichie , Dr Omalu. etc

You are just butt hurt. And when it comes to development no state in se can equal Anambra. Last Christmas was an eye opener to what indigens of the state can pull. You can't fight Anambra, you are not a match.

Anyim is not a memorable figure , Umahi has low self esteem and that's why he is building white elephant projects.

Ogbonnia Onu is a puppet. Party regional chairman is not an influential post. Keep quiet,please. And the Omanbala land has sheltered, clothed and fed all you ungrateful bbastards yet you contribute zilch!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram / Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG / Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.