Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) (58732 Views)

Buhari Commissions Orlu/owerri Dual Carriage Road / Prince Alex Mbata Builds 2km Dual Carriage Road / Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
[quote author=ursullalinda post=86071868][/quote]

Now you have it .....teacher pls can you now go and teach yourself and your friend?
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ngoxievergreen(f): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
ursullalinda:

Now you have it .....teacher pls can you now go and teacher yourself and your friend?

Read this line. Your illiteracy is oozing.
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
ngoxievergreen:

I still don't know why you have decided to keep embarrassing yourself. What does those dots mean?

Be a good Christian and remove the log from your eye.....before removing another.
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ngoxievergreen(f): 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:

That girl is just useless cheesy

She's not useless but she is just dumb.
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ngoxievergreen(f): 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
ursullalinda:

Be a good Christian and remove the log from your eye.....before removing another.

What does those dots mean? Are you sure you are not insane?
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
ngoxievergreen:

What does those dots mean? Are you sure you are not insane?

Probably she thought that dots are part of sentence. cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ABAthug: 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
This Ursullalinda girl is mentally deranged.
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ngoxievergreen(f): 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
ABAthug:

Not really but she needs a proper education
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
You people should not kill this girl nah cheesy

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ngoxievergreen(f): 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
You people should not kill this girl nah cheesy

Nobody is gonna kill her. It's about the use of English
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
ngoxievergreen:

Read this line. Your illiteracy is oozing.

Just like yours.....since you claim is typo error....omachancha......don't have your time biko
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
ngoxievergreen:

Not really but she needs a proper education

Hmmm.....I think you need it more
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ngoxievergreen(f): 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
ursullalinda:

Hmmm.....I think you need it more

You are irredeemable
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ngoxievergreen(f): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
ursullalinda:

Just like yours.....since you claim is typo error....omachancha......don't have your time biko

You are a pure illiterate. What are those dots for?
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ngoxievergreen(f): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
ABAthug:

She's isn't mentally deranged. She needs education
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
ngoxievergreen:

You are irredeemable

Just like you babe
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ngoxievergreen(f): 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
ursullalinda:

Just like you babe

Not like you. Go for English class
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2020
ngoxievergreen:

Not like you. Go for English class

Will be right behind you
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Problemkid1: 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
ngoxievergreen:

You are a pure illiterate. What are those dots for?
This foolish ugly girl that looks like rat poison grin grin you're back with your stupidity right grin grin you ran away when I whipped your stinking ass like a horse grin grin and you think you can come and be spewing trash!! Foolish stricken pig grin bombastic scallywag grin grin jobless and hopeless fool, roaming around Nairaland like an hungry hyena. grin grin grin

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Problemkid1: 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
ursullalinda:

Will be right behind you
My dear. Don't waste your time on that foolish olosho grin grin she's just jobless and useless grin don't just mind the yeye pig jare grin grin just see who you're wasting your time on. Someone who looks like pregnant lizard grin grin

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
Problemkid1 stay away from this before you regret ever joining the discussion. Remove those pictures immediately
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by tinsel: 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
Malawian:

I don't like Obiano even as a person or a Governor, but put side by side with Peter Adaobi, he is far better. Peter obi went to Abuja to build his massive shopping complex even as he was a sitting governor. Peter Obi is one of the richest Igboman alive even without being in government, now can you point out any meaningful investment he has in Igboland, let alone Anambra state. I stand to be corrected.
For saying this, i am hundred percent certain you are not from Anambra. Tell me if I am lying.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Problemkid1: 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
Problemkid1 stay away from this before you regret ever joining the discussion. Remove those pictures immediately
What will happen, huh? grin grin you know how we run the shits grin grin I ain't scared of any motherfvcker grin grin

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
Problemkid1:
What will happen, huh? grin grin you know how we run the shits grin grin I ain't scared of any motherfvcker grin grin

Ok we shall resume the war on your Facebook if you fail to remove the pictures in 2mins
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Problemkid1: 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:

Ok we shall resume the war on your Facebook if you fail to remove the pictures in 2mins
Fvck you Chino!! You can post anything on that guy's Facebook page. It's none of my fvcking business you bloody cunt bandit tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
Problemkid1:
Fvck you Chino!! You can post anything on that guy's Facebook page. It's none of my fvcking business you bloody cunt bandit tongue tongue grin grin grin

Ok we shall resume.

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by NGpatriot: 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
Walala:
Black Jews indeed...Airport road wey be like forest road wey dem just clear.....

I just wonder o..

Just imagine people celebrating bush clearing..

Just the other day in Kani where they commissioned major world-class projects and even in other parts of Nigeria when credible projects are commissioned, these characters always show up so display their usual hatred and bad bele, but when they eventually show up to show anything their own governors are doing in their villages, it's always some bush related rubbish, uncompleted rubbish or wheelbarrow, kerosene sharing or the same governor in this thread commissioning borehole.

smh..
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
Problemkid1 come now

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Problemkid1: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:

Ok we shall resume.
You're weak this time grin grin what's wrong cheesy Oh, I forgot you got this idiot olosho pregnant grin this foolish fool that looks like a pregnant lizard grin grin both of you are bunch of useless animals grin grin see her face like Chino prick grin grin

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Problemkid1: 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
Problemkid1 come now
grin grin grin

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
Tony we are on your Facebook already cheesy

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
Problemkid1 I enjoying dealing with you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ihedioha Inspects Bedroom & Offices At Imo Government House After Okorocha Exit / Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested / Some Legislators Refusing Screening At Airport – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.