Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) (58559 Views)

Buhari Commissions Orlu/owerri Dual Carriage Road / Prince Alex Mbata Builds 2km Dual Carriage Road / Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by kadiri3(m): 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
YoungLionken:
One of the best governors in Nigeria currently.

Meanwhile, below shows how Nigerians would react when Buhari dies while in office..
how many times buhari dey past Una trap?
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
michoim:

You will be shocked the he will live much more longer than you can ever imagine

Rat,mind your business. Since you're happy about the death rise only in Jan, due to insecurity...

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
MXrap:

I am still surprised that a bag gworo called abagworo still talk in public when Imo is now gradually overtaking Abia as the worst state in Nigeria cheesy

He doesn't know that the ruins in his domain is too much.

By the Hope will finish with them in the voice of Okorocha Imo will become Hopeless.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
kadiri3:
how many times bihari dey past Una trap?

See how difficult it is for you to construct simple sentence even in pidgin english, I pity you...
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by tityboi: 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
Oh
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by stasius: 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
AUDIO Airport.
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
I hope you would be happy if someone else wishes you death too.

I hate Buhari's government, but wishing him death is a no no. He is somebody's husband and father, don't forget.

The unimaid student that was gruesomely murdered by one of boko haram's new recruits/teenagers, due to insecurity,fell from the sky right?

Take your sorry ass elsewhere!
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
Anambra adigo mma.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by dalongjnr: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
I just laugh at my brothers down south east. Imagine just 4.3 road project and it's on front page. Wow,what a tragedy? Let's say it's single length then that's 4.3 x 4= 17.2 km. That's a 100days in office road project up north(in most state).
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Trump2020: 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
AmuNairaland:

Npulu amu gi
Ya mumu
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Emmanuelhector(m): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
Anambralstson:
NTEJE: The Governor of Anambra State, Chief Sir. Willie Obiano inspects the ongoing Anambra International Airport dual-carriage way road.

The 4.3Km Road which will be completed with the State of the Art Insfrastructures is being handled by Kanubeen Construction Company Ltd.

On sighting the spate of work along the major highway of Enugu~Onitsha express way, the Governor who was accompanied by the Honourable Commissioner for Works, Hon. Engr. Marcel Ivejiofor, thanked Construction Company for their efforts so far.

He however assured that, emphasized that, all the three roads leading to the Anambra International Airport will be completed in record.

"...leading to the Airport, we have three roads. One from Nsugbe-UMUERI axis if you re coming from Onitsha, and another One from Nteje~ UMUERI axis for those within Nteje, Umueri and Aguleri axis then, we have this one, which is supposed to be the major high way to the Airport. All these are geared towards making that, we don't have traffics along the Airport Road and also to make it easily aslccessible ndi Anambra and. Nigerians. We are committed to ensuring that all these roads are completed with the best road infrastructures and we will finish it by the Grace of God..." ~ Obiano said.

Welcoming the Governor, is the State Secretary of APGA, Barr. Anthony Ifeanya, the traditional ruler of Aguleri, HRH Eze Dr. Mike Idigo [Ezeudo Aguleri], Chief Lawrence Anikpe [Onwa Igbariam], Former Transition Chairman, Anambra West, Hon. Collins Nwabunwanne and many other APGA faithfuls.

Can't wait to see the airport structures. I pray its not audio

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
Which yeye airport?
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
Drabeey:

As a professional in this field, all i see is a road (3lanes aside, im not sure) filled with laterite, no Stone base, not even a pinch of asphalt yet. So in my own analysis this is not something a governor should appreciate just yet.

I also think Tinubu is right about Amotekun.

Well, Drabeey was here
u need to go back school maybe study something else instead exposing ur ignorance

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
eedimo:

Really?
What criteria are you using to access the Governors?

Civil servant receive payment 29th to 30th before the first of every month

All read network in the state is 99% good .

Security .
Education...
Agriculture
All 99%
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
ABA AS A BIG COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL CITY, DESERVES AN AIRPORT BUT ABIA MY STATE SINCE IT'S CREATION HAS BEEN IN THE HANDS OF CRIMINALS.
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
ABA AS A BIG COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL CITY, DESERVES AN AIRPORT BUT ABIA STATE (MY STATE) SINCE IT'S CREATION HAS BEEN IN THE HANDS OF CRIMINALS.
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Triniti(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
Obiano fooling himself as usual, when will this type of shenanigans end bikonu?
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Banmeallday: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
Another wasteful Cargo airport when international airport is what the region needs....nawah
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
The Executive drunkard of d federation. Building six wings international cargo airport with just two years to leave office.
Akanu Ibiam that is three wings ve taken years of rehebilitation yet... And u're here showing us latrite on d road leading to d would be airport instead of d project itself.
Nigeria will win world cup b4 this project would b completed. Bet me. Madam more cold bottles of whisky for d Obiakpor governor.
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by AmericanQuarter: 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
Obiano is doing very well. This is commendable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by AmericanQuarter: 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
AmuNairaland:
A welcome development!
So afterwards what would the airport be called ?Nteje/Umueri/Aguleri international airport sad

I hope this doesnt start another communal war between the aforementioned communities lipsrsealed

The name is already settled. It is Anambra International Cargo Airport.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by AmericanQuarter: 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
YoungLionken:

Obiano is doing very well for Anambra state.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Ifynwanma: 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
Osagyefo98:

He doesn't know that the ruins in his domain is too much.

By the Hope will finish with them in the voice of Okorocha Imo will become Hopeless.

Arrogance in their blood, abusing a state that already have standard airport b/c of a proposed airport. If I may ask, which state is even a friend to Anambra, They curse all the States in Nigeria including their fellow Igbos.

Anambra change, this is 2020, anything that happens to any state in Igboland happens to all Igbos. Despite the little challenge face by IMO, she is still being rank among the most beautiful cities in Nigeria which Anambra has never been included.
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
Shut up, Imo state is yet to have an airport, what Imo has now is a motor park and not an airport. Anambra is building a standard international airport. Imo state as a whole is a shithole. Aba and Owerri are the same in filth and dilapidation. Anambra is by far ahead of your useless and worthless Imo state. Most Imolites left their useless state and invaded Anambra in search of greener pasture.

[s]
Ifynwanma:

Arrogance in their blood, abusing a state that already have standard airport b/c of a proposed airport. If I may ask, which state is even a friend to Anambra, They curse all the States in Nigeria including their fellow Igbos.
Anambra change, this is 2020, anything that happens to any state in Igboland happens to all Igbos. Despite the little challenge face by IMO, she is still being rank among the most beautiful cities in Nigeria which Anambra has never been included.
[/s]
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by LegalOpinion: 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
paschal9:
Nice development... But Please children of light what can we do to help our PRIMITIVE neighbors I don't like the way they are crying. grin grin grin .Well am buying school bag and pencil for Jagaban cool

Chai!!!! Nairaland is a funny forum I swear. Lol @ primitive neighbours.
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ifynwanma:

Who asked for your friendship?

If Imo is beautiful then Somalia is new York.

Ndi ara.
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
Wonderful location adjacent to my land
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Nature8(m): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
YoungLionken:

Meanwhile, below shows how Nigerians would react when Buhari dies while in office..

grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by globemoney: 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
DrSamOnowu87:
[s]The Executive drunkard of d federation. Building six wings international cargo airport with just two years to leave office.
Akanu Ibiam that is three wings ve taken years of rehebilitation yet... And u're here showing us latrite on d road leading to d would be airport instead of d project itself.
Nigeria will win world cup b4 this project would b completed. Bet me. Madam more cold bottles of whisky for d Obiakpor governor[/s].
Amarabae:
Simply a scam of a governor
ursullalinda:
[s]Obiano just wants to siphon money since this is his 2nd tenure[/s]
Atiku is cumming losers... Willie is the best whether you losers like it or not
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
globemoney:

Atiku is cumming losers

Stop seeking for attention....I have none to spare
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by globemoney: 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
ursullalinda:

Stop seeking for attention....I have none to spare
Onuku who is begging for your attention, have you gotten over your Atiku/obi campaign will end in shame?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter / Rochas Declares For Presidency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.