Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) (58547 Views)

Buhari Commissions Orlu/owerri Dual Carriage Road / Prince Alex Mbata Builds 2km Dual Carriage Road / Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nice
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Chukkychukky(m): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
Meanwhile okezie of abia is busy global touring with bubu how i wish he go carry corona virus frm chinko

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
Trump2020:

Odumegwu Ojukwu Cargo Airport.

Be guided, Yoruba Moslem

Npulu amu gi

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by benpuzzy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
Willy is working, but please where is the Airport sited?
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
Anambra on the beat. kiss. When will it be completed Obi4?
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
benpuzzy:

Pluto
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
Anambralstson:
NTEJE: The Governor of Anambra State, Chief Sir. Willie Obiano inspects the ongoing Anambra International Airport dual-carriage way road.

The 4.3Km Road which will be completed with the State of the Art Insfrastructures is being handled by Kanubeen Construction Company Ltd.

On sighting the spate of work along the major highway of Enugu~Onitsha express way, the Governor who was accompanied by the Honourable Commissioner for Works, Hon. Engr. Marcel Ivejiofor, thanked Construction Company for their efforts so far.

He however assured that, emphasized that, all the three roads leading to the Anambra International Airport will be completed in record.

"...leading to the Airport, we have three roads. One from Nsugbe-UMUERI axis if you re coming from Onitsha, and another One from Nteje~ UMUERI axis for those within Nteje, Umueri and Aguleri axis then, we have this one, which is supposed to be the major high way to the Airport. All these are geared towards making that, we don't have traffics along the Airport Road and also to make it easily aslccessible ndi Anambra and. Nigerians. We are committed to ensuring that all these roads are completed with the best road infrastructures and we will finish it by the Grace of God..." ~ Obiano said.

Welcoming the Governor, is the State Secretary of APGA, Barr. Anthony Ifeanya, the traditional ruler of Aguleri, HRH Eze Dr. Mike Idigo [Ezeudo Aguleri], Chief Lawrence Anikpe [Onwa Igbariam], Former Transition Chairman, Anambra West, Hon. Collins Nwabunwanne and many other APGA faithfuls.

CHAI WHERE IS THE AIRPORT ? BUSY CONSTRUCTING ROAD TO A FOREST CALLED AIRPORT

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Ebukawaylaid(m): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
AmuNairaland:
A welcome development!
So afterwards what would the airport be called ?Nteje/Umueri/Aguleri international airport sad

I hope this doesnt start another communal war between the aforementioned communities lipsrsealed

Bro please stop this, It is Anambra Airport.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Provicy: 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
good job smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ebukawaylaid:

Bro please stop this, It is Anambra Airport.
No mind that Mpama.
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by matthiaslayo: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
na so
Osagyefo98:
Nice one.

Let's watch the target.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by 2sexycom(m): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
which airport? will you all propagandist just stfu? wait for completion before you start running your mouth like diarrhea

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by topher052: 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
This governor is really trying. I don't care what anyone thinks.

Contact me for a soft copy of SEXUAL HEALING.

This is one book that will improve your sex life and help build your relationship. It has insight and with the great deal of research giving to it... You just can't but grab a copy.

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Ebukawaylaid(m): 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
benpuzzy:

Umueri... But does it really matter?
The Airport is for Anambra State.... It's Anambra Airport. It is sited in Anambra State.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Prinsoul11(m): 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
Abia should copy this initiative...
Anambralstson:
NTEJE: The Governor of Anambra State, Chief Sir. Willie Obiano inspects the ongoing Anambra International Airport dual-carriage way road.

The 4.3Km Road which will be completed with the State of the Art Insfrastructures is being handled by Kanubeen Construction Company Ltd.

On sighting the spate of work along the major highway of Enugu~Onitsha express way, the Governor who was accompanied by the Honourable Commissioner for Works, Hon. Engr. Marcel Ivejiofor, thanked Construction Company for their efforts so far.

He however assured that, emphasized that, all the three roads leading to the Anambra International Airport will be completed in record.

"...leading to the Airport, we have three roads. One from Nsugbe-UMUERI axis if you re coming from Onitsha, and another One from Nteje~ UMUERI axis for those within Nteje, Umueri and Aguleri axis then, we have this one, which is supposed to be the major high way to the Airport. All these are geared towards making that, we don't have traffics along the Airport Road and also to make it easily aslccessible ndi Anambra and. Nigerians. We are committed to ensuring that all these roads are completed with the best road infrastructures and we will finish it by the Grace of God..." ~ Obiano said.

Welcoming the Governor, is the State Secretary of APGA, Barr. Anthony Ifeanya, the traditional ruler of Aguleri, HRH Eze Dr. Mike Idigo [Ezeudo Aguleri], Chief Lawrence Anikpe [Onwa Igbariam], Former Transition Chairman, Anambra West, Hon. Collins Nwabunwanne and many other APGA faithfuls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Anambralstson: 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
2sexycom:
which airport? will you all propagandist just stfu? wait for completion before you start running your mouth like diarrhea
Cynical and doubtful minds we will surprise you guys soon grin grin mark my words
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Malawian(m): 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
Obiano seems to have done better than Peter Adaobi. The only angst i have towards him is my village road he damaged and disappeared from the scene.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by michoim(m): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
YoungLionken:
One of the best governors in Nigeria currently.

Meanwhile, below shows how Nigerians would react when Buhari dies while in office..
You will be shocked the he will live much more longer than you can ever imagine
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
Based on what he said earlier the Airport should have been completed by now. Audio!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by 2sexycom(m): 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
Anambralstson:

Cynical and doubtful minds we will surprise you guys soon grin grin mark my words
undecided That is my state FYI but i do not lick the asses of politicians. as far the image you posted is concerned, nothing is has been done...

Thank you.
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Anambralstson: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
Abagworo:
Based on what he said earlier the Airport should have been completed by now. Audio!
Bitter man, Gov Obiano is not Rochas, just watch out for his legacy projects

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by winkmart: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
good job
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Anambralstson: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2020
2sexycom:
undecided That is my state FYI but i do not lick the asses of politicians. as far the image you posted is concerned, nothing is has been done...

Thank you.
The pictures are Airport road from Enugu /Onitsha express road(Umunya axis)down to Umueri, not the airport site

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
Abagworo:

As useless as Imo state is currently, you guys shouldn't be seen around Anambra issues talking.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
Abagworo:
[/s]

Pained bastard. Why not face your cursed dilapidated filthy Imo state where nothing works and now a 419ner is now your governor. cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by OgbanjeProphet: 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
YoungLionken:
One of the best governors in Nigeria currently.

Meanwhile, below shows how Nigerians would react when Buhari dies while in office..
I hope you would be happy if someone else wishes you death too.

I hate Buhari's government, but wishing him death is a no no. He is somebody's husband and father, don't forget.
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
Osagyefo98:

As useless as Imo state is currently, you guys shouldn't be seen around Anambra issues talking.

I am still surprised that a bag gworo called abagworo still talk in public when Imo is now gradually overtaking Abia as the worst state in Nigeria cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
Imo state governor and officials should come to Anambra to learn what governance is about.

Obiano is the best east of the Niger
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Walala(m): 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
Black Jews indeed...Airport road wey be like forest road wey dem just clear.....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy / Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.