Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth (76613 Views)

Post Brexit UK Visa/Job Policy: No Visas For Low-Skilled Workers / Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by Obijulius: 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
Jealousy!

Nigeria don roast this one brain!

AnanseK:
A very good move. I wonder why a foreigner delivering his foreign child in America should automatically give the children citizenship.
A good move to stop the birth tourism but not enough.
There should be legislation in America to rule that all children born in America have the citizenship of their parents countries. So the baby is American only if the parent was already an American citizen. That makes sense.

7 Likes

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by puremaker7(m): 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
Galaticos444:
wot about their children?Will dey b given investor visa too cos their dad or mom has one? undecided
your children and wife will be citizen automatically

1 Like

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by Obijulius: 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
See another one!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

This one is locked in that useless Nigeria

Nasir123:
This is the first policy of Triumph I ever like.
This is absolutely Cool!

4 Likes

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by ncoolsome(m): 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
AZeD1:

This rule doesn't affect the rich. With $500k you will get an investor visa.

$500k just to give birth in another mans country is now change abi...investor ko inverter no..

2 Likes

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by foleskay(m): 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
grin
DexterousOne:

This comment reeks of jealousy tho
grin
DexterousOne:

This comment reeks of jealousy tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by 2nattie(m): 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
Galaticos444:
wot about their children?Will dey b given investor visa too cos their dad or mom has one? undecided

The visa covers the dependants of the rich i.e. the family

1 Like

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
We go go Norway now, kiLOnshe
Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by adebayo10977(m): 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
tstx:
For average people... E no fit apply to politicians

Do you think the law was made in Nigeria where reverse is the case.

1 Like

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by NaijadrivaCars: 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
Tourism citizenship don end.
Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by Nasir123(m): 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
Obijulius:
See another one!

Why are you CRYING?

1 Like

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nawa o.

2 Likes

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by cooltola(m): 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
StrikeBack:
Na wah oo

But wait oo

As a Nigerian, What do we get as benefit of being a citizen of this country

Good weather, Not feeling out of place, no racism, getting to see family . Overseas is not as easy as some people make it to be . If only you knew what some people do oversea and how they survive. You will be thanking God

6 Likes

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by Klington: 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hope they will extend to medical tourism as well.
Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by DexterousOne(m): 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
Obijulius:
See another one!

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by 1Sharon(f): 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
DexterousOne:

Nigeria cannot ne fixed

Whether as a unit or divided into bits
The mentality in Nigeria and Africa is FVCKED

All you can do is to hustle and make some money to provide some cushion against the mess in the zoo.

That's just the fact

A country that believe so much in superstition
Does not encourage merit
And are wicked to the core
Cannot develpp

I agree with this so much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
This will hit Nigerian yeyebrities and polithieftians big time.

1 Like

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
Olugbanko:
trump amaka!
Whenever I see OyiBO, I dey always SinG. UnQuestiOnaBle you are the LORd.
Unquestionable you are The lord. UNQUESTIONABLE UNQUESTIONEBLE
unquestionable u are Thai lorD.

Mma dirRiGi O Chinese
Mma dirigio onyeomaa
Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by puremaker7(m): 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
AZeD1:

This rule doesn't affect the rich. With $500k you will get an investor visa.
its very easy to go to america if you are very rich

1 Like

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by 1Sharon(f): 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
foleskay:
grin grin

Misery loves company.

You seem bitter

2 Likes

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by DexterousOne(m): 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
cooltola:

Good weather, Not feeling out of place, no racism, getting to see family . Overseas is not as easy as some people make it to be . If only you knew what some people do oversea and how they survive. You will be thanking God

Everywhere has pro andcons

But in Nigeria

The Cons far outweighs the pros

Just today

Owner of white house ; and that Oko Oloyun guy were killed gruesomely

This country is becoming something else

7 Likes

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
J111333:
This will hit Nigerian yeyebrities and polithieftians big time.
Ordinary people go on birth tourism more than celebrities.

They don't make noise about it.

3 Likes

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by chukzyfcbb: 11:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
Chaii this policy is not cool o,

If USA is blocked it can only mean one thing

Canada way gets piled up

Canada and UK is the next hop, best gift to give your child is a foreign PALI. That way they have better opportunites when they get older to study.

Secure that Pali by all means, if USA no gree, UK and Canada is there. wink

Comments here be smelling of jealousy yet they line up in the travel thread looking for escape route, F*""king Hypocrites smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
salford1:
All those Chinese women are now going to head to Canada grin
This Trump sef.
Canada, here we come grin

3 Likes

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by DexterousOne(m): 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
1Sharon:

I agree with this so much

I'm telling you

I'm relatively well off

I'm still hustling to make more

But eventually I will leave this country
Because I gave had enough

I'm currently running express entry
If that one no get head

I'll just go and buy that 2 year Dubai/UAE residency and move
I have a few colleagues and acquaintances who have done this

2 Likes

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by joepepsy(m): 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
Stay in Nigeria with generator?
Yoighaman:
Must we migrate? Stay in Nigeria and make good money, then go visiting, that's one of the best life to live but many have been brainwashed.

3 Likes

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
chukzyfcbb:

Canada way gets piled up

Canada and UK is the next hop, best gift to give your child is a foreign PALI. That way they have better opportunites when they get older to study.

Comments here be smelling of jealousy yet they line up in the travel thread looking for escape route, F*""king Hypocrites smiley
UK have very strict law on birth tourism too.
Have u seen UK birth tourism thread here before?
That's because people don't go there to give birth cause no automatic citizenship for your child.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by Beautyaddy: 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
chukzyfcbb:

Canada way gets piled up

UK does not grant instant UK Citizenship by just soil.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by chukzyfcbb: 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
sassysure:

UK have very strict law on birth tourism too.
Have u seen UK birth tourism thread here before?
That's because people don't go there to give birth cause no automatic citizenship for your child.
Oops I didn't know that, then Canada takes top priority lol
Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
DexterousOne:

The bolded is a STUPID comment to make

The govt did right to put measures to curb these things

But really
The comments you and your ilk are posting here

Is just laughable
Baba no vex but who will stay and develop this country, in fact what is the incentive to develop this country if the richest, most educated and most privileged of us can always run abroad for the most basic amenities that should be available to people here??

Your own PRESIDENT goes to London for medical treatment. That is not laughable

I don’t think you understand how much this single factor contributes to the underdevelopment and outright degeneration of this country, if not you will be more angry than I am.

Americans fought hard for the prosperous country they enjoy today. 200 years of blood and tears, it didn’t happen overnight. Let’s do the same thing for ourselves and stop running away like BASTARDS and COWARDs. Yes I said it again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by williams080: 11:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
At times people make laws and forget to think other ways and effect , what about a woman who deliver inside the aircraft , the destination country are suppose to issue that child citizenship .

1 Like

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by DexterousOne(m): 11:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
chukzyfcbb:

Canada way gets piled up

When the time come
Is to get Caribbean Pali for myself and family

That one is a sure bet
And a decent passport too

2 Likes

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2020
chukzyfcbb:

Oops I didn't know that, then Canada takes top priority lol
We are going to Canada, Brazil, Spain name them.
When one door closes, another open.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Family Regrets Selling House And Borrowing Money To Relocate Abroad,Now Stranded / China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years / Drone View Of Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.