Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old (5865 Views)

Waoh! My Spark 4 Just Upgraded To Android 10. / My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! / TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by Jalabase(m): 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
Princejebs:

There is nothing like dark mode cry cry

What he said is correct, am also using the spark 4 and play store, instagram and some apps are having that dark mode. Its normal
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
Androidking:

Most of those individual apps are Google related right?

Like i said its not d phone its the apps if u don't like it complain at comment section in play store. Or u write to the developers
Yeah you garrit bro
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
Princejebs:

I have checked bro.

Go to that read mode and turn it off...

The last option turns my phone entirely dark. So, try to go to the night mode option and untick it.

I use Oppo though

Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by vivalavida(m): 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
Princejebs:
Guys I am confused. This afternoon, I was going through my new spark4 phone I bought yesterday from TECNO office. There are some apps that are changing to dark mode which i found unsuall with other spark 4 I have seen with my friends.
My playstore, File, Photos and Instagram are displaying dark mode cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
go to settings
click on display
look for device theme. it is on dark mode. remove it from that mode.
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by moshuur(m): 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
Bgcentz:
Just be happy it's not hanging like mine Very annoying I'll never get Tecno infinix and all those shits phones again
Sir am thinking of getting spark 4 ooo....are u saying d phone is not good
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by VenusEAGLE: 4:45am On Jan 25, 2020
Osyxcel:

Try to switch off the eye care.
switch off inadvertently mode.... That's what's causing the dark mode
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by V1C70R(m): 8:31am On Jan 25, 2020
Princejebs:

I have checked all the settings. This phone is not built on night mode function. Its just some apps that are doing that dark sh*t

Nothing's wrong with the device, go to the app's setting, from the app in dark mode, like messenger and Xender, then turn off the dark mode feature
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by shogsman(m): 8:46am On Jan 25, 2020
StepTwo:
buy Gionee bro. Gionee m7 or m8 and thank me later. Have been using Samsung but chose to have another phone. Gionee is good.
why in fuckz name would you switch from a snap845 device to 435.

1 Like

Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 25, 2020
See bro I use Infinix S4 I also downloaded that dark mode you installed and the same thing happened to my phone.. so I opened the dark mode app and changed it back from dark to normal and m my phone was back to normal.. so the problem is from that app you installed called dark mode.. open the app and change it from dark to normal
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by Crownedjon: 9:39am On Jan 25, 2020
Princejebs:
Guys I am confused. This afternoon, I was going through my new spark4 phone I bought yesterday from TECNO office. There are some apps that are changing to dark mode which i found unsuall with other spark 4 I have seen with my friends.
My playstore, File, Photos and Instagram are displaying dark mode cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
KngGezy since you are so in love with infinix/tecno devices come and provide solutions here rather for you to go thread to thread writing Epistles claiming to be the victim and being truthful

Since you no get work outside nairaland phone section, I have decided to engage you today

1 Like

Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by StepTwo: 11:18am On Jan 25, 2020
shogsman:
why in fuckz name would you switch from a snap845 device to 435.
I didn't switch bro. I needed a phone with lasting battery to go with my Samsung. Now I have both.

1 Like

Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by Mohbola(f): 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
Bgcentz:
Just be happy it's not hanging like mine
Very annoying
I'll never get Tecno infinix and all those shits phones again

If you actually buy a 1gb phone, it'll sure hang, when buying a phone go for 2gb RAM phone and above.... You'll enjoy it.
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by Mohbola(f): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
moshuur:

I think what he's saying is, he doesn't like the dark mode.
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by Ejadike(m): 9:45am On Jan 26, 2020
I think it might be as a result of your Android os
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by Ejadike(m): 9:46am On Jan 26, 2020
Androidking:

First its not Tecno issue its Google.

Play store
Google files
Photos
And other Google apps are now into dark mode. I don't know the last time u used android phone but I have seen this for over two months now...

I don't know if any small thing peopw will come to Nairaland and create useless thread. When u have Google to sort urself out. ....
thanks for this info. Some have the power to search for information but too lazy to.
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by Ejadike(m): 9:49am On Jan 26, 2020
josephoviemo60:
See bro I use Infinix S4 I also downloaded that dark mode you installed and the same thing happened to my phone.. so I opened the dark mode app and changed it back from dark to normal and m my phone was back to normal.. so the problem is from that app you installed called dark mode.. open the app and change it from dark to normal
is dark mode the name of the app?
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by Osasnidas(m): 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
I see no problem with your phone.... Dark mode is meant to make it easy for you to use your phone, while reducing battery drainage... Dark mode on Instagram comes with the latest version, darker themes for your google app is because your google play services are up to date, your can turn it off in developer settings.. i even use dark mode on WhatsApp

Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by AmadorSays: 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
Princejebs:
I think this has a lot to do with your settings
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by AmadorSays: 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
Bgcentz:
Just be happy it's not hanging like mine
Very annoying
I'll never get Tecno infinix and all those shits phones again
free up space on the device to take care of the hanging, you could also use your phone master app to clear cache and junk files
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by AmadorSays: 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
blasted12:
I want to buy a new phone. What would you advise?
try getting the Camon 12 air, it's got a bigger screen, 3 gb ram and comes with a 4000mah battery
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by AmadorSays: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Androidking:

First its not Tecno issue its Google.

Play store
Google files
Photos
And other Google apps are now into dark mode. I don't know the last time u used android phone but I have seen this for over two months now...

I don't know if any small thing peopw will come to Nairaland and create useless thread. When u have Google to sort urself out. ....
thanks for this information, people are quick to blame Tecno or whatever brand they are using forgetting that each operating system comes with it's pecks
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by Crownedjon: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
Osasnidas:
I see no problem with your phone.... Dark mode is meant to make it easy for you to use your phone, while reducing battery drainage... Dark mode on Instagram comes with the latest version, darker themes for your google app is because your google play services are up to date, your can turn it off in developer settings.. i even use dark mode on WhatsApp
darkmode is kinda useless for lcd panels when it comes to battery
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
Osasnidas:
how do I use Dark mode for WhatsApp
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by Osasnidas(m): 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
Fuckdem:
how do I use Dark mode for WhatsApp

Download WhatsApp beta version 2.20.13
Back up your formal WhatsApp chats before installing

Note: i am not a beta tester
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by Bgcentz(m): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
moshuur:

Advise
Get Nokia or vivo or umidigi
You'll be satisfied
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by Bgcentz(m): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
moshuur:

Advice
Get Nokia or vivo or umidigi
You'll be satisfied
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by Princejebs(m): 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
Osasnidas:
Exactly the same my what's app is. First time experience, that's why I needed to create this thread.
Can you guide mrle how to turn this off in developers setting?
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by Osasnidas(m): 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
Princejebs:

Exactly the same my what's app is. First time experience, that's why I needed to create this thread.
Can you guide mrle how to turn this off in developers setting?

Enable developer mode by tapping on build number 7x...

Look for Night mode in the options and switch it off

1 Like

Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by Princejebs(m): 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
Osasnidas:

Enable developer mode by tapping on build number 7x...

Look for Night mode in the options and switch it off
I can't find the dark mode among the options

Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by Osasnidas(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
Princejebs:

I can't find the dark mode among the options

Another way you can do this is to check for dark themes in display settings, if not just try and clear your google play data and don't allow your google play library to update.. you can also check if you can turn off dark mode on the apps affected manually

The screenshot below is from google files

Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ejadike:
is dark mode the name of the app?
yes
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by Chubbyface: 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
Princejebs:
take it to where you bought it or go to carlcare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get My Nokia C3 To Download Apps? / SCAM ALERT: My Iphone 5s Experience 28th January 2015 / Help; Tecno M3 Charging Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.