Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old (5872 Views)

Waoh! My Spark 4 Just Upgraded To Android 10. / My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! / TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
Princejebs:
Guys I am confused. This afternoon, I was going through my new spark4 phone I bought yesterday from TECNO office. There are some apps that are changing to dark mode which i found unsuall with other spark 4 I have seen with my friends.
My playstore, File, Photos and Instagram are displaying dark mode cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

You should be able to change it in settings.
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
Bgcentz:
Just be happy it's not hanging like mine
Very annoying
I'll never get Tecno infinix and all those shits phones again

So dark mode is an issue?
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
blasted12:
I want to buy a new phone. What would you advise?

What's your budget?
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Bgcentz:

That pouvoir 3 air shit
I got it cause of the battery now am regretting it

My bad

What's the issue?
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
Androidking:

First its not Tecno issue its Google.

Play store
Google files
Photos
And other Google apps are now into dark mode. I don't know the last time u used android phone but I have seen this for over two months now...

I don't know if any small thing peopw will come to Nairaland and create useless thread. When u have Google to sort urself out. ....

Exactly.
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by Bgcentz(m): 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
Abiodunspectre:

What's the issue?

It's hangs

N when am using some applications it just close automatically
That thing is very annoying
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by THEMODSARECRAZY: 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
Bgcentz:
Just be happy it's not hanging like mine
Very annoying
I'll never get Tecno infinix and all those shits phones again
run from those products, me I've regretted not listening to niaralanders who hate them already
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by oodua1stson: 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
StepTwo:
buy Gionee bro. Gionee m7 or m8 and thank me later. Have been using Samsung but chose to have another phone. Gionee is good.
why would you go from Samsung to Gionee cheesy grin
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by StepTwo: 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
oodua1stson:
why would you go from Samsung to Gionee cheesy grin

shogsman:
why in fuckz name would you switch from a snap845 device to 435.
I didn't switch bro. I needed a phone with lasting battery to go with my Samsung. Now I have both.
Re: What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old by Oluwaborisamuel: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
Download 'dark mode' from Google play store.
This app will help you to change from dark mode to light mode and vice versa.
I use the app to change to dark mode at night, and light mode in the day.
I use Tecno spark 4.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make Calls/send Sms On Ur 3g Ipad1 / Free 1GB From Mtn / Help With Starcomms Configuration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.