Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,967 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Good Guy, Crazy Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Guy, Crazy Ex (1445 Views)

Crazy Ex Covers Man's Car / Crazy Ex / When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Guy, Crazy Ex by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2010
Ladies if you have a man (currently or hypothetically speaking) and he is absolutely wonderful! Your "mr. right" but he has the crazy ex (girl friend, baby mother, or wife) could you or would you persue the relationship? I mean this woman is a problem! Like harrassing you problem!

Guys if you were or are the man in this position how did you, are currently or would you handle(ing) it?

*this is not a personal problem for me btw. I am not in this situation. Thanks!
Re: Good Guy, Crazy Ex by 190: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2010
The guy should be able 2 talk to his mom

why would his mom harass you

did you steal meat from her POT

Your Mr.rite should be able to talk to him mom on your behalf~

besides i hope u clearly would answer to this later!!
Re: Good Guy, Crazy Ex by freecocoa(f): 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2010
Crazy ex girlfwend,i'll show her that wen craze jams craze the lesser craze will bow,she's not the only one who can get crazy.Baby mama or wife,i'll stay away,i won't like to date a single parent(too many issues).Crazy wife,not for me,i don't do married men.
Re: Good Guy, Crazy Ex by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2010
@190 this is not about me. I am not in this predicament I was but not now.
but i said BABY mother not his mother LOL.
Re: Good Guy, Crazy Ex by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2010
Maintain your dignity. Don't get involved in muddy fight. Its not between you and the other woman, its between her and your man. Tell your man to sort out his problem. It requires patience. Remember, there is something you have that the other lady does not. Thats why she is ex in the first place.
Re: Good Guy, Crazy Ex by Idowuogbo(f): 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2010
hey msdark
wa gwan babie
u is ah jamacian, if d gal no wan left , u fi tear her cheesy cheesy cheesy

on a real tho , if i was caught up in dis mess , i wudnt liv my man only if d problems is affecting others like my family ,
i wud try 2 calm things down with d problem starters , if it does work den its time to put my foot up her assss or if it works best make her swallow my shoe grin grin grin
Re: Good Guy, Crazy Ex by gabriel4u(m): 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2010
U just have to go on with the relationship and hoping to win him 'mr. right' back one day!
Re: Good Guy, Crazy Ex by 190: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2010
freecocoa:

Crazy ex girlfwend[size=20pt],i'll show her that wen craze jams craze the lesser craze will bow[/size],she's not the only one who can get crazy.Baby mama or wife,i'll stay away,i won't like to date a single parent(too many issues).Crazy wife,not for me,i don't do married men.

Singing Ikechukwu **Critical**

Flawlessly typical,i knew it,
Re: Good Guy, Crazy Ex by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2010
Idowuogbo:

hey msdark
wa gwan babie
u is ah jamacian, if d gal no wan left , u fi tear her cheesy cheesy cheesy

on a real tho , if i was caught up in dis mess , i wudnt liv my man only if d problems is affecting others like my family ,
i wud try 2 calm things down with d problem starters , if it does work den its time to put my foot up her assss or if it works best make her swallow my shoe grin grin grin

LMFAO. I agree! My friend is actually the "crazy ex". She has been harrassing this girl for some time now. I cannot respect it and I want her to see that this aint cool! Im like the guy played you and yes he apologized and tried to make it work, you refused so why be mad now that he has a new chick? I told her somebody is going to drag her if she dont stop! she goes on his FB and makes comments she even called me the other day asking for us to "stop by" his house! I'm like are you mad?!
Re: Good Guy, Crazy Ex by freecocoa(f): 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2010
kITA TITA:

Maintain your dignity. Don't get involved in muddy fight. Its not between you and the other woman, its between her and your man. Tell your man to sort out his problem. It requires patience. Remember, there is something you have that the other lady does not. Thats why she is ex in the first place.
Its not between her and my man only,did you read the post?she harasses me too,i guess u've not met a crazy ex girlfwend,she'd be willing to do anything to ruin the affair and as far as am 100% sure my man isn't in any way encouraging her or wants nothing wiv her, then she will contend wiv me 2,belive me sometimes you have to fight for your man and protecting what i want, love and cherish doesn't mean i lack dignity.
Re: Good Guy, Crazy Ex by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2010
Let your friend know that she is trying to justify the guys decision to dump her. She should move on. Not all women are ladies. The other woman could start something that she will end up regretting.
Re: Good Guy, Crazy Ex by Idowuogbo(f): 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

LMFAO. I agree! My friend is actually the "crazy ex. She has been harrassing this girl for some time now. I cannot respect it and I want her to see that this aint cool! Im like the guy played you and yes he apologized and tried to make it work, you refused so why be mad now that he has a new chick?[b] I told her somebody is going to drag her if she dont stop! [/b]she goes on his FB and makes comments she even called me the other day asking for us to "stop by" his house! I'm like are you mad?!
awwh nice advice u gave your friend
some friends wud do oda wise, sum wud follow her to tear d poor gal ,
she stills loves him , she suffering from jealousy syndrome , tel her to let go

and sing dis song wiv mi

Man ah least of mi problem , so me lef hesdiots fi have dem
Re: Good Guy, Crazy Ex by obowunmi(m): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2010
To me, sometimes, it means that the man has issues. A man should be able to end relationships amicably and give enough reasonable time to date someone else without involving the new girlfriend in such drama. Change numbers, change friends (should you need to) and just cut things off ---- old relationships shouldn't poison new ones, although these things happen once in a while.
Re: Good Guy, Crazy Ex by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2010
^^Absolutely. It is just sad some women don't know that "no" means "no".

Idowuogbo:

awwh nice advice u gave your friend
some friends wud do oda wise, sum wud follow her to tear d poor gal ,
she stills loves him , she suffering from jealousy syndrome , tel her to let go

and sing dis song wiv mi

Man ah least of mi problem , so me lef hesdiots fi have dem[/size]

LOL THAT IS MY SONG!!!! but yeah i wish some people woud stop playing games. She told him she didnt want him and when he moved on she wanted to show off. Sad thing is he is also my friend so when we all hang out it always end in chaos.

@Kita: But he kind of eggs it on because he still calls her.
Re: Good Guy, Crazy Ex by kokoye(m): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2010
^^^

Unfortunately, He'll have to call her forver if he has a child with her
Re: Good Guy, Crazy Ex by obowunmi(m): 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2010
^^^ unless he wants to be a dead beat because of a new toto.
Re: Good Guy, Crazy Ex by Dsense(m): 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2010
I don't understand your . . , cheesy
Re: Good Guy, Crazy Ex by livedit(f): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2010
Hmmm, so in other words, would I date a "great" guy with baggage?  That all depends how much of a "great" guy he is.  He will definitely need to handle his past relationship ASAP because eventually it will affect his and my relationship.  That ain't cool at all.  So to answer your question before livedit babble on and on like she normally does.  grin . Yes I would date him even with the psycho desperate ex-girlfriend.
Re: Good Guy, Crazy Ex by carnal: 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2010
i hv had dis experience in d past,truly som babes are very crazy ooo as in de can giv u enuff drama and cause enuff scene for u.in my case she is sweet,good,hardworkin but love possesive,she wants u everytime,she wants to here,c,talk to u per seconds/minutes,no space of ur own,no tinkin of ur own,even wen u r drivin she wants to control d steerin wit her mouth.wen i got a new chick all hell let loose,she showed d babe enuff wahala,harassin her everywhere,buggin her phone and doin so many nasty stuffs infact flyin all d way from jo'burg to port elizabeth to do enuff wahala mind u d other babe get enuff craze too she b anoda mad person but very calm in d face,but she insisted dat d problem was mine and i should settle cos if she brings in her own ways involvin her friends e go turn street fightin,somehow i talked her out of all d drama sha thou it took time,infact on one occassion i had to f*ck her jus to calm her,e no easy oooooooo,tell ur friend to let go and move on as d guy has done same
Re: Good Guy, Crazy Ex by iice(f): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2010
kITA TITA:

Maintain your dignity. Don't get involved in muddy fight. Its not between you and the other woman, its between her and your man. Tell your man to sort out his problem. It requires patience.

I agree.

It depends on how i feel at that time. The crazy ex baggage sounds too stressful but then again i'm good at ignoring people undecided

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? / Single But Not Searching: / Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.