Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In (4556 Views)

My Daughter Was A Virgin Before The Dubai Journey – Mother Of Chrisland Expelled / My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Great100000: 6:38am On Jan 24, 2020
She said she was a virgin before our wedding but what I met there has left me in pain— Bridegroom

This is story of Man i found on Internet.

I got married to my beautiful wife(is she even beautiful anymore?) last week Saturday and my expectation and hope have been dashed by what I found out after our first meeting on the wedding night.

We were in a strong relationship for over 5 years and throughout the time she was telling me that she was a virgin.

Every now and then I will ask her again 'are you sure you're still a virgin?' she will say 'yes, I am a virgin'. Every time she responds there is always this smile that becomes evident on my face just for hearing that reassuring words alone.

But currently, my brother, I'm crying. I'm in pain and anguish. With all the money I spent on this lady and the wedding, this is how she wants to pay me back?

I even borrowed money to do the wedding in a glamorous way. All her friends and family were tearing up chicken and cow laps like they were picked for free on the market floor, I was watching them with my corner eye, but the fact that I was thinking I was getting a brand new wife I did not worry.

Imagine, only for me to open it and meet tokunbo in the wife they package for me.
(lol) This bolded line got me laugh so much, grin grin grin this Man very funny.

Once she comes back from work today we are separating, though she has been begging me since Saturday that she did it for love (what kind of rubbish love?) but the thought of having been scammed alone is not making want to me forgive her.

She will pack out today because I can't continue to live under the same roof with her. I've already called my lawyer. I'm filing for a Divorce.

I'm disappointed in her and her family.
Please help me! I don't want to make a wrong decision because I'm currently angry and as a result, I might make the wrong decision.

Please SHARE and COMMENT.

1 Share

Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Snipper007: 6:39am On Jan 24, 2020
It surprises me to notice how some so called men still behave like fools in this 21st century......anyways ftc

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Great100000: 6:39am On Jan 24, 2020
I cant stop laughing at the bolded lines grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Skyfornia(m): 6:40am On Jan 24, 2020
Orishirishi

1 Like

Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Great100000: 6:40am On Jan 24, 2020
Skyfornia:
Orishirishi
Abi
Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by money121(m): 6:40am On Jan 24, 2020
Ok
Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by InfernoNig: 6:59am On Jan 24, 2020
This is nonsense. Arant nonsense. I am coming to join you to send her back home. I dey vex. Fraud of the century "I am still a Virgin".
Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Roycemadeit(m): 7:11am On Jan 24, 2020
What's virgin again

What the fvck? You fvck. She fvcks. Everybody fvcks. So, whatdefvck?

6 Likes

Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Hypnotise: 7:17am On Jan 24, 2020
Roycemadeit:
What's virgin again

What the fvck? You fvck. She fvcks. Everybody fvcks. So, whatdefvck?
Whatdefvck is dat she no allow am fvck 4 5 fvcking years angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 24, 2020
It amazes me to see men still going about looking fie virgins in this 21st century when they are the ones devouring this girls in their early teens.
Ogar,stop crying me a river abeg. Take your package in good fate. Prolly got dentented during "parking and delivery" grin. As if you are a virgin.

That is his how all of you going about messing up small girls will get served a surprise package other than what you're expecting.

Manage her like that.

6 Likes

Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Born2Breed(f): 7:29am On Jan 24, 2020
Were you a virgin too?

She didn't scam you but told you what you wanted to hear.

Did you marry her because of her virginity? So she has no other attributes you are proud of?

Bros, nor let 20% make you loose 80% oh!

4 Likes

Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 24, 2020
sue for fraud. biggest fraud of the century. I will throw her out that same wedding night
Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 24, 2020
Born2Breed:
Were you a virgin too?

Did you marry her because of her virginity? So she has no other attributes you are proud of?

fraud is a criminal offense

1 Like

Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 24, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
It amazes me to see men still going about looking fie virgins in this 21st century when they are the ones devouring this girls in their early teens.
Ogar,stop crying me a river abeg. Take your package in good fate. Prolly got dentented during "parking and delivery" grin. As if you are a virgin.

That is his how all of you going about messing up small girls will get served a surprise package other than what you're expecting.

Manage her like that.
Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by HeeBraHim2(m): 7:48am On Jan 24, 2020
if you were me, then i work collect half of my bride price back. "what a corruption".

you debted yourself to make herself and her family happy on the wedding day. buh now see how she pay you back.

i will trow her out on the wedding day.

i hate a bloody liar.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Born2Breed(f): 8:04am On Jan 24, 2020
Lostz:

What's criminal in a civil matter.
Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by berryace007: 8:08am On Jan 24, 2020
Great100000:
She said she was a virgin before our wedding but what I met there has left me in pain— Bridegroom

This is story of Man i found on Internet.

I got married to my beautiful wife(is she even beautiful anymore?) last week Saturday and my expectation and hope have been dashed by what I found out after our first meeting on the wedding night.

We were in a strong relationship for over 5 years and throughout the time she was telling me that she was a virgin.

Every now and then I will ask her again 'are you sure you're still a virgin?' she will say 'yes, I am a virgin'. Every time she responds there is always this smile that becomes evident on my face just for hearing that reassuring words alone.

But currently, my brother, I'm crying. I'm in pain and anguish. With all the money I spent on this lady and the wedding, this is how she wants to pay me back?

I even borrowed money to do the wedding in a glamorous way. All her friends and family were tearing up chicken and cow laps like they were picked for free on the market floor, I was watching them with my corner eye, but the fact that I was thinking I was getting a brand new wife I did not worry.

Imagine, only for me to open it and meet tokunbo in the wife they package for me.
(lol) This bolded line got me laugh so much, grin grin grin this Man very funny.

Once she comes back from work today we are separating, though she has been begging me since Saturday that she did it for love (what kind of rubbish love?) but the thought of having been scammed alone is not making want to me forgive her.

She will pack out today because I can't continue to live under the same roof with her. I've already called my lawyer. I'm filing for a Divorce.

I'm disappointed in her and her family.
Please help me! I don't want to make a wrong decision because I'm currently angry and as a result, I might make the wrong decision.

Please SHARE and COMMENT.
I feel your pain bro.
But don't make decisions when your angry you might end up making a bad one, So just know say u dun buy market be that and learn to love her more.
Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 24, 2020
LOL Primitive man. You're the definition of Shallow. There is nothing special about marrying a virgin, even if you as a man kept your virginity before marriage. Just look for a good woman and wife her. Rahab in the Bible was a LovePeddler, but God used her to help the Children of Israel to the promised Land.
Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Roycemadeit(m): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2020
Hypnotise:

Whatdefvck is dat she no allow am fvck 4 5 fvcking years angry

If the fvck was the reason for the marriage. E foolish

1 Like

Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by oyatz(m): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2020
The unfortunate man was scammed QED!

The issue is NOT whether men are good or bad or whether it's desirable to look for virgins or not.

The issue is that the guy paid for a new product but a fairy used product was delivered to him under false pretenses despite five solid years of reassurance.

Marriage under deceit is a ground for divorce. Such a woman can kill the husband.

Jewessgratitude:

Manage her like that.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Pious101: 8:20am On Jan 24, 2020
Borrowed money for wedding cos she is a virgin?
As long as d earth remains fo.ols like this would never stop to exist.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 24, 2020
Born2Breed:

raping or killing your wife is no criminal offense?
Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Kobicove(m): 8:21am On Jan 24, 2020
Do you want to use her virginity as collateral to get a loan from the bank? undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Born2Breed(f): 8:26am On Jan 24, 2020
[quote author=Lostz post=86062298] raping or killing your wife is

Lol. I like that thing you are smoking.
Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2020
[quote author=Born2Breed post=86062427][/quote]we smoking same thing?
Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Keemsleek005(m): 8:33am On Jan 24, 2020
Born2Breed:

Guess you don't understand the gravity of lieing in a marriage, trust is broken and on that group he can seek for divorce on the ground of deception.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by WildChild00(m): 8:34am On Jan 24, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Manage her like that.

The pride of any woman is for her to be a virgin at her weding day? Don't tell me u are not.....

1 Like

Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Born2Breed(f): 8:39am On Jan 24, 2020
Keemsleek005:

Guess you don't understand the gravity of lieing in a marriage, trust is broken and on that group he can seek for divorce on the ground of deception.

Is it it criminal offense? I understand the gravity.
Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by MarianaTrench: 8:44am On Jan 24, 2020
If you were no a virgin when you married her stop complaining
Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by SmellingAnus(m): 8:48am On Jan 24, 2020
So for five years she was probably been fvcked maybe both anally and vaginally while she deceives you by pretending to be a virgin undecided... Although I don't see virginity as a big deal but that does not change the fact that this marriage was built on the foundation of falsehood... It's now left for you to decide if you can continue or not because at the end you are the one wearing the shoes...
Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by ashawopikin(m): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2020
Born2Breed:
Were you a virgin too?

no mind d guy, how can u date someone for 5years and still expect her to remain a virgin, who virgin epp
Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Macnnoli4(m): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2020
Do these men marry for love at all or good attitude doesn't count?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. / Raped By A Lady / Why Is Exposing Of Nipples Seen As Nudity, & Exposing Of Cleavage Is Seen As OK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.