Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. (4563 Views)

CTV Camera Captures Two SHS Students Doing ‘BJ’ In School’s Computer Lab / Cctv Captures Alleged Coronavirus Patient Getting A Bj On His Sick Bed / Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
A viral video of an alleged coronavirus (COVID-19) patient getting a BJ in a quarantine center has surfaced the internet.

The video sighted by OccupyGh.com which is currently making rounds shows a patient in his sickbed getting some actions while being quarantine.

The video was allegedly retrieved by the officials of the hospital via their hidden cameras.

The video has sparked a heated conversation on social media, causing a stir.
Watch Video below:-
https://nasonaija.xyz/2020/03/23/covid-19-patient-getting-a-bj/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1bvm2RHC98

Lalasticlala

Re: Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. by Aliencraft(m): 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
Mad o
Re: Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. by Kylekent59: 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
shocked

The trumpet should be sounded!!

Even in sickness conji dey work gidigba. grin

9 Likes

Re: Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
It's kinda normal though. I've once had mad sex while I was down with typhoid fever. I dont know how I got the strength but conji Issa bastard cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. by konkonbilo(m): 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
Something must kill a man.. Lol
Re: Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
It could be the cure to his own covid19, who knows. grin
Re: Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. by Goalnaldo(m): 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
shocked
Re: Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. by Edimakan(m): 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
This one week me
Re: Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. by etrange: 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
Which hospital? Which country? Shey na Corona break the guy head wey make am tie bandage for head lie down for hospital ni? Where have you seen visitors allowed to stay so close to Covid-19 patients?

Nigerians, say no to fake news for your own good! It does more harm than good!

The whole idea of blogging/vlogging in Nigeria is about who's more creative with cooking up stories. Even subjects as critical as pandemics are not spared. We definitely need a modified form of that social media bill to combat this.

Shame.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
Chisox!!!
Re: Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. by Franzinni: 11:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
It helps boost his immune system ... It is normal proscription these days ...
Re: Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. by olamidedivotee(f): 1:22am On Mar 24, 2020
CEONAIJATUBE:
A viral video of an alleged coronavirus (COVID-19) patient getting a BJ in a quarantine center has surfaced the internet.

The video sighted by OccupyGh.com which is currently making rounds shows a patient in his sickbed getting some actions while being quarantine.

The video was allegedly retrieved by the officials of the hospital via their hidden cameras.

Lalasticlala

Hungry bloggers,

I hail o
Re: Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 3:49am On Mar 24, 2020
Both the sucker and the suckee are stupid
Re: Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 24, 2020
We don't even know why this pandemic came out in the first place.
The sin of this world is too much.
I was reflecting a few weeks ago on how it spread fast in Italy despite the fact it started in China and how China was able to fight and curb it but Italy had the highest death rates. Then something came to mind. Italy, a home of prostitution. And ever since I've been hearing about Italy as a child, it's always been associated with Benin girls and prostitution even up till date.

Now what came to mind about China was s recent happening when they started attacking Christians, burning Bible and any Christian materials in sight. The worst I heard they did was burning a man of God alive shocked mehn for me, I think that was the height of it. And if you check, these two countries and US are the worst hit .
Now, these are just the thoughts that came to mind not like im saying it as matter of factly.

Guys please, in this period, we need to draw nearer to God. Yes! Even the atheist! God is not happy when we sin especially the sin of formication.
Present your bodies a living sacrifice, which is your reasonable service to God.

Let's step it down a bit on this sex, sex, sex, thing for the sake of the children in our midst.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. by Allsingles: 5:25am On Mar 24, 2020
The two of them should be quarantined immediately so they can continue with their sex
Re: Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. by patwilly(m): 5:30am On Mar 24, 2020
hehehehe...One last one for the road..lols
Re: Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. by sparog(m): 6:44am On Mar 24, 2020
Old video

All these half baked bloggers spreading fake news like virus grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. by rosemary21(f): 7:01am On Mar 24, 2020
We don't even know the cause of this pandemic yet sexual immorality is still on the high side.young people should tone it down already.A guy told me when I was in S.S.3 that premarital sex weakens one spiritually and lessens one's spiritual authority (not only for religious peeps only) and this is what is happening now we are just being more and more reckless, imagine going to a sick person bed to suck all the disease he is being treated of.killings everywhere and all manners of atrocities. bikonu we need to get very very closer to God now against all odds.

Good morning all
Re: Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. by Kingluqman(m): 7:10am On Mar 24, 2020
Immune booster grin
Re: Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. by ikbnice(m): 7:12am On Mar 24, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
I was reflecting a few weeks ago on how it spread fast in Italy despite the fact it started in China and how China was able to fight and curb it but Italy had the highest death rates. Then something came to mind. Italy, a home of prostitution. And ever since I've been hearing about Italy as a child, it's always been associated with Benin girls and prostitution even up till date.

Now what came to mind about China was s recent happening when they started attacking Christians, burning Bible and any Christian materials in sight. The worst I heard they did was burning a man of God alive shocked mehn for me, I think that was the height of it. And if you check, these two countries and US are the worst hit .
Now, these are just the thoughts that came to mind not like im saying it as matter of factly.

Guys please, in this period, we need to draw nearer to God. Yes! Even the atheist! God is not happy when we sin especially the sin of formication.
Present your bodies a living sacrifice, which is your reasonable service to God.

Let's step it down a bit on this sex, sex, sex, thing for the sake of the children in our midst.

Shalom.
oga, if your assumptions are right, Benin should be the worst hit in Nigeria and also the fatalities should be among younger populace not the oldies. Stop romancing Covid-19 with religion. Covid-19 which no dey look face. Do you know the cases in Isreal right now?

1 Like

Re: Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. by Tomilola360: 7:20am On Mar 24, 2020
Just maybe he wants to have some since he isn't sure to survive undecided
Re: Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. by Randy100: 7:51am On Mar 24, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Shalom.
Onyenkogheri.
Re: Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 7:53am On Mar 24, 2020
people wey suppose they pray make ddem make heaven if they die - uwadiegwu

Re: Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. by Comedian2019: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2020
COVID patient without nose cover? Fake bloggers una dey try o! grin grin grin
Re: Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. by SavageResponse(m): 8:04am On Mar 24, 2020
CEONAIJATUBE:

Lalasticlala

You lying bloggers will rot in the hottest part of hell fire!

(1) (Reply)

After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. / Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year / Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.