Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

I Ended It Yesterday. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Ended It Yesterday. (2739 Views)

Gf Made Me Wait While Having Sex With Another Man. Is It Wrong That I Ended It? / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ended It Yesterday. by LieDetector(m): 6:52am On Jan 24, 2020
I have this girlfriend. We've been best friends from 200L. Started dating after we graduated. Believe me when I say she's very pretty with nice body. However, she has a problem I've tried to see if she'd change in the course of our dating all to no avail. My ex lies so much and I've always told her how lies make me see her as a hoe. She'd aplogise and say she lied because she didn't want me to feel bad. I wouldn't want to start recounting incidences where she lied but it has never been on cheating occasions. I trust that she has never cheated.
Also... She's someone who seeks social media validation. She's a social media freak. Always posts pictures on social media which I have absolutely no qualms with. But there's been a recent development that has warranted me to bat an eyelid. She recently went for her NYSC and her use of social media has deviated from the normal. If you check her WhatsApp status. She now goes on making Snapchat videos exposing massive cleavage and flaunting her bum, I've cautioned her on that but she'd only skip to post those stuff after a day then she resumes the following day. It's obvious she's now drifting away from the good girl she's been to the bad girl I've hitherto prevented her from being. She now barely replies my messages and now lies randomly to manipulate me into thinking she still 'loves' me. I found out one of her lies recently and she went ranting and trying to emotionally blackmail me. Being red pilled, I've chosen to call it quits since the relationship isn't as smooth as it was. This is someone I planned settling down with but her quest for social media validation and youthful exuberance has blinded her from seeing the bigger picture. I only pray she finds the happiness she seeks.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by Roycemadeit(m): 7:04am On Jan 24, 2020
I suppose she is fairly young and most times this "youthful exuberance" is necessary for her life experience. The only thing I hope is that she doesn't loose the pursuit of her goals for illusions.

6 Likes

Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by LieDetector(m): 7:12am On Jan 24, 2020
Roycemadeit:
I suppose she is fairly young and most times this "youthful exuberance" is necessary for her life experience. The only thing I hope is that she doesn't loose the pursuit of her goals for illusions.
if mid 20s is considered young enough. Then she is
Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 24, 2020
It didn't work between you two, simple!
No need coming here to sound like you're her father. @ "she's turned into the bad girl i've always prevented her from becoming". You can't prevent someone from becoming what they really wanna become. Even her father who trained her in school can not change her.

Free her let her explore. At the right time, her man will find her.
You should look for the one that is done exploring. Thats the only kind of girl that will listen to what you're saying.

15 Likes

Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by LieDetector(m): 7:17am On Jan 24, 2020
[quote author=Jewessgratitude post=86060742] It didn't work between you two, simple!
No need coming here to sound like you're her father. @ "she's turned into the bad girl you've always prevented her from becoming". You can't prevent someone from becoming what they really wanna become. Even her father who trained her in school can not change her.

You should look for the one that is done exploring. Thats the only kind of girl that will listen to what you're saying. [/quoted] your advice is well digested.
Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by Davash222(m): 7:18am On Jan 24, 2020
Stop giving Nigerian girls too much attention when it comes to relationships. If they give you 50%, reciprocate with 25%. That's the only way to stay safe with them.

2 Likes

Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by LieDetector(m): 7:21am On Jan 24, 2020
makydebbie:

You talk from both sides of your mouth granny!

No be you dey talk say your pikin no fit spoil because you sabi train children? So wetin happen again?
what she said is true tho. You just can't prevent someone. At some point, Experience becomes the best teacher
Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by Davash222(m): 7:21am On Jan 24, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
It didn't work between you two, simple!
No need coming here to sound like you're her father. @ "she's turned into the bad girl i've always prevented her from becoming". You can't prevent someone from becoming what they really wanna become. Even her father who trained her in school can not change her.

You should look for the one that is done exploring. Thats the only kind of girl that will listen to what you're saying.
Look at what someone's 9 months is saying. I'm surprised this is coming from you.

3 Likes

Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by Skmoda360(m): 7:22am On Jan 24, 2020
makydebbie:

You talk from both sides of your mouth granny!

No be you dey talk say your pikin no fit spoil because you sabi train children? So wetin happen again?
Please help me ask her.....she no sabi wetin she dey talk....

1 Like

Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by lilianofentse(f): 7:24am On Jan 24, 2020
I still don't know what to do with this information?
Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by LieDetector(m): 7:26am On Jan 24, 2020
lilianofentse:
I still don't know what to do with this information?
I just want to rant in peace angry
Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by AstroG: 7:26am On Jan 24, 2020
LieDetector:
I have this girlfriend. We've been best friends from 200L. Started dating after we graduated. Believe me when I say she's very pretty with nice body. However, she has a problem I've tried to see if she'd change in the course of our dating all to no avail. My ex lies so much and I've always told her how lies make me see her as a hoe. She'd aplogise and say she lied because she didn't want me to feel bad. I wouldn't want to start recounting incidences where she lied but it has never been on cheating occasions. I trust that she has never cheated.
Also... She's someone who seeks social media validation. She's a social media freak. Always posts pictures on social media which I have absolutely no qualms with. But there's been a recent development that has warranted me to bat an eyelid. She recently went for her NYSC and her use of social media has deviated from the normal. If you check her WhatsApp status. She now goes on making Snapchat videos exposing massive cleavage and flaunting her bum, I've cautioned her on that but she'd only skip to post those stuff after a day then she resumes the following day. It's obvious she's now drifting away from the good girl she's been to the bad girl I've hitherto prevented her from being. She now barely replies my messages and now lies randomly to manipulate me into thinking she still 'loves' me. I found out one of her lies recently and she went ranting and trying to emotionally blackmail me. Being red pilled, I've chosen to call it quits since the relationship isn't as smooth as it was. This is someone I planned settling down with but her quest for social media validation and youthful exuberance has blinded her from seeing the bigger picture. I only pray she finds the happiness she seeks.

Ndi Awon My Girlfriend is the best Gang undecided

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by LieDetector(m): 7:27am On Jan 24, 2020
AstroG:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
feel free to laugh at me bro. I was too foolish
Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by makydebbie(f): 7:29am On Jan 24, 2020
LieDetector:
what she said is true tho. You just can't prevent someone. At some point, Experience becomes the best teacher

Dear, I didn't quote her in relation to your post. What she said is right but I'm surprised some weeks ago she said the opposite and I got insulted because I told her what you're saying now.

Skmoda360:

Please help me ask her.....she no sabi wetin she dey talk....

The thing even weak me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by Homeboiy: 7:31am On Jan 24, 2020
This is your comment about her few weeks ago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by Keemsleek005(m): 7:35am On Jan 24, 2020
Davash222:

Look at what someone's 9 months is saying. I'm surprised this is coming from you.

You guys should understand some comments are not worth replying. From their replies you can easily see through who they really are.
Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by MiVida(m): 7:37am On Jan 24, 2020
All I ever done to Nigerian girls is smash n move on... Taking them serious is a complete waste of time n resources.

1 Like

Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by InfernoNig: 7:44am On Jan 24, 2020
There is a corper guy behind this story

6 Likes

Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 24, 2020
Davash222:

No... Should we kill the girl? Or you expect me to start bashing her? As e no work, I only gave him a simple advice, get a mature one that is ready to settle down. Did I say anything bad? Or is it the changing part that got you upset? Yes.... A girl without good upbringing cannot be changed by a mere boyfriend who all he does is engage her in sex after advising her all in the name of relationship cos that is what most relationships is all about these days.
Did he take her to bible studies or deliverance programs to change her? Is it not the same thing he's trying to change her from, that he still exposes her to behind doors? And you come here saying you're changing her.
You guys be fooling yourselves. I just look at majority here and laugh. Las las una go get sense.

Repent all of you.!!!

1 Like

Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by Froshloaded: 7:48am On Jan 24, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Well said Dear
Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 24, 2020
Froshloaded:

Well said Dear

How na?
How was your night. Oops I forgot they say we should not be asking that question (how was night) grin

Hope you had a wonderful nights rest. Kai, oyinbo! We nor dey learn am finish. undecided

Anyways... Sup? cool

1 Like

Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 24, 2020
So you're posting this because...?

What's the aim of this thread? You figured out things wouldn't work out between you and your girlfriend, therefore decided to break up with her. The decision has already been made. Do you need words of encouragement ni? As in, I don't understand

1 Like

Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by Froshloaded: 8:13am On Jan 24, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

How na?
How was your night. Oops I forgot they say we should not be asking that question (how was night) grin
Hope you had a wonderful nights rest. Kai, oyinbo! We nor dey learn am finish. undecided
Anyways... Sup? cool

I'm okay you nkor.. grin wink
Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by kazyhm(m): 8:27am On Jan 24, 2020
Bro. Nothing like bigger picture in female.....they just want to enjoy every moments.....no plan. No goal. No nothing.....

3 Likes

Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by polite2(m): 8:39am On Jan 24, 2020
[quote author=LieDetector post=86060834][/quote]
Same gang
Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by LieDetector(m): 8:39am On Jan 24, 2020
kazyhm:
Bro. Nothing like bigger picture in female.....they just want to enjoy every moments.....no plan. No goal. No nothing.....
I think I totally agree to this. But it's sad especially considering what you two have been through.

I suppose we should also enjoy every moment. Fück and go your way. I now see Relationship as an illusion created to legitimize our lustful desires.
Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 24, 2020
LieDetector:
all can be summarised into one thing: SELF ESTEEM.
She suffers from a very low self esteem.you can stand by her and let her see a therapist or psychologist while giving her affirmations. You can also walk away if the baggage is much for you.
There is also a need for your introspection, how do you portray yourself? A draconian? Judgemental? Or over critical that she has to lie to maintain peace? Other people reactions are sometimes a reflection of our actions. Does she feel uncomfortable around you?

1 Like

Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:21am On Jan 24, 2020
ONLY LAST WEEK SHE WAS YOUR HEAVEN AND EARTH.
TODAY YOU SAY YOU NO DO AGAIN. THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 24, 2020
Froshloaded:

I'm okay you nkor.. grin wink

I'm good.

1 Like

Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
ONLY LAST WEEK SHE WAS YOUR HEAVEN AND EARTH.

TODAY YOU SAY YOU NO DO AGAIN. THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY. cheesy
his name is liedetector,what do you expect?
Re: I Ended It Yesterday. by agbonkamen(f): 9:27am On Jan 24, 2020
Naija guys no sabi love matter grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out 5 Challenges Some Ladies With Big Melons Face. / Is It Possible For The Male To Seduce The Female / Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.