Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Gf Made Me Wait While Having Sex With Another Man. Is It Wrong That I Ended It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gf Made Me Wait While Having Sex With Another Man. Is It Wrong That I Ended It? (2052 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom / I Ended It Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gf Made Me Wait While Having Sex With Another Man. Is It Wrong That I Ended It? by zyze: 11:59am On Mar 05
https://anthonyex.com/maximize-your-potential-unlock-650-day-with-automated-side-hustles-a-womans-ultimate-guide/

So my gf and I have been together for about half a year and I just started a new job. I met this male co-worker, and we became friends. I invited him over to my place and he recognised my gf, (We don't officially live together but she spends a lot of time at my place).

You can guess where this is going...

After my co-worker left, my gf and I got to talking. She slept with him within our first month of dating and made me wait. She said that our relationship was gonna be special, and she wanted to wait, and that sex with my co-worker was just a ONS.

Maybe, I should have clarified with her if we were exclusive or not.

I told her to leave because I knew I was gonna say things I couldn't take back. A few days later after I calmed down and thought it through, I broke up with her.

She kept repeating what she said about how she wanted more with me, but I told her that I felt like I was not attractive to her, or at least not as much as others. She kept saying that I was special. I said that I couldn't be that special if she preferred to sleep with an ONS than me.

Na wa!
Re: Gf Made Me Wait While Having Sex With Another Man. Is It Wrong That I Ended It? by noskcid(m): 12:04pm On Mar 05
So if we tell you say e wrong to end the relachonchip you go actually take her back?

If you take her back, you be fool, fool wey dey piss for body na e be you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gf Made Me Wait While Having Sex With Another Man. Is It Wrong That I Ended It? by SkengRay: 12:24pm On Mar 05
Mugu grin.
Re: Gf Made Me Wait While Having Sex With Another Man. Is It Wrong That I Ended It? by Westerhoffe(m): 12:25pm On Mar 05
She thought you could be kept in 'a bottle'. That's why she keeps trying to win you back, over and over again.

But e be like say na only your head still comot from the bottle… your whole body still dey inside.

4 Likes

Re: Gf Made Me Wait While Having Sex With Another Man. Is It Wrong That I Ended It? by EreluRoz: 12:28pm On Mar 05
Westerhoffe:
She thought you could be kept in 'a bottle'. That's why she keeps trying to win you back, over and over again.

But e be like say na only your head still comot from the bottle… your whole body still dey inside.
This bottle 🍾 you are looking for everywhere will soon find you.

1 Like

Re: Gf Made Me Wait While Having Sex With Another Man. Is It Wrong That I Ended It? by Westerhoffe(m): 12:30pm On Mar 05
EreluRoz:
This bottle 🍾 you are looking for everywhere will soon find you.

You again!
I'll soon report you to EFCC and ICJ.

I reject your bottle by fire by thunder.

1 Like

Re: Gf Made Me Wait While Having Sex With Another Man. Is It Wrong That I Ended It? by Draslo(m): 1:11pm On Mar 05
Second guessing yourself is madness
Re: Gf Made Me Wait While Having Sex With Another Man. Is It Wrong That I Ended It? by Rizzputin(m): 1:42pm On Mar 05
You are right for breaking up. She saw you as a boyfriend or husband material (very bad). Instead of her to see you as hook up material. That is someone she has strong desire and urge to fùck

She saw your colleague as a hook up material and fúvked him tirelessly because that's how he made her feel. There's a very strong chance it wasn't even a ONS but many rounds and nights of sex.

She manipulated by making you wait for sex by telling you how special you are. You're probably someone that demands respect a lot from your woman.

So she tried stroking your ego by saying you're special to make you wait.

Another tactic she could have deployed is to tell you that sex makes her feel dirty. Or that she wants to wait for the right time. All the while she'll be getting blown out by another nigga.

Always, remember, no sex ... no relationship. And she must have a strong desire & urge to fùvk you and do it continuously.

That's what I meant up there by you becoming a hook up material. And not a bf or husband material

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gf Made Me Wait While Having Sex With Another Man. Is It Wrong That I Ended It? by CandidAdmin(m): 1:43pm On Mar 05
As much as I hate the redpil society, it really has some benefits.
I mean wetin be this?
Still asking yourself stupid question.

5 Likes

Re: Gf Made Me Wait While Having Sex With Another Man. Is It Wrong That I Ended It? by finallybusy: 5:31pm On Mar 05
It's wrong. You should have stayed until she made you wait for her under the rain while she was busy having a party. OP, you Bleep up. Call her back into your life.

1 Like

Re: Gf Made Me Wait While Having Sex With Another Man. Is It Wrong That I Ended It? by oranget(m): 6:42pm On Mar 05
Stop mumu-ing up and down
Re: Gf Made Me Wait While Having Sex With Another Man. Is It Wrong That I Ended It? by HugeElephant(f): 8:14pm On Mar 05
There is a lot of lessons to pick from all the comments up there
Re: Gf Made Me Wait While Having Sex With Another Man. Is It Wrong That I Ended It? by Gadafii: 12:28am On Mar 06
You are wrong to have broken up with her, it was not intentional for her to sleep with your colleague

Take her back and apologize to her for breaking up with her cos she made you wait whike another niccca was stretching her kuntus, then buy her gifts and send money bouquet 💐 to her as a lover boy, then propose to her since he wants more with you🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Re: Gf Made Me Wait While Having Sex With Another Man. Is It Wrong That I Ended It? by DevilsEqual(m): 5:26pm On Mar 06
Nigerian guys dey really suffer cheesy cheesy
Re: Gf Made Me Wait While Having Sex With Another Man. Is It Wrong That I Ended It? by elmagnifico411(m): 7:42pm On Mar 06
She said you're "special" like those special kids that needs to be pitied and be attended to. Lol. That your girlfriend don see u finish.
Please for old skool sake, abeg what's ONS?
zyze:
https://anthonyex.com/maximize-your-potential-unlock-650-day-with-automated-side-hustles-a-womans-ultimate-guide/

So my gf and I have been together for about half a year and I just started a new job. I met this male co-worker, and we became friends. I invited him over to my place and he recognised my gf, (We don't officially live together but she spends a lot of time at my place).

You can guess where this is going...

After my co-worker left, my gf and I got to talking. She slept with him within our first month of dating and made me wait. She said that our relationship was gonna be special, and she wanted to wait, and that sex with my co-worker was just a ONS.

Maybe, I should have clarified with her if we were exclusive or not.

I told her to leave because I knew I was gonna say things I couldn't take back. A few days later after I calmed down and thought it through, I broke up with her.

She kept repeating what she said about how she wanted more with me, but I told her that I felt like I was not attractive to her, or at least not as much as others. She kept saying that I was special. I said that I couldn't be that special if she preferred to sleep with an ONS than me.

Na wa!

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? / Would He Call Again? / He Wants My Cv (curriculum Vitae)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.